Sub-Contractors Screwed by PUB's Business Partner

Jellandross

Even a foreign base company can change the company name and said it got nothing to do with them......

What to expect from our local companies changing names after getting a project with the lowest bid and thereafter declare burst ... :a-rip2::a-rip2:

The Director was a former NMP .. :slow:

He already said he only involved in marketing and not involved in this project.

Doing marketing is serious work.

Must know where to get the freshest cabbage, what price and is the source reliable etc.

Then have to bargain bargain before going to the fish stall.

Fish is difficult lah. Tell you some other time.

Do marketing very focus one, wait uncle tip the scale to charge more or swop the Korean cabbage with Cameron highland one.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

And I thought such thing only happen in sim lim square..... Heheh... Close one shop, open another one next door lor...

• Praise 2

He already said he only involved in marketing and not involved in this project.

Doing marketing is serious work.

Must know where to get the freshest cabbage, what price and is the source reliable etc.

Then have to bargain bargain before going to the fish stall.

Fish is difficult lah. Tell you some other time.

Do marketing very focus one, wait uncle tip the scale to charge more or swop the Korean cabbage with Cameron highland one.

Maybe I am wrong, shouldn't a Marketing Manager hunt the best deal & with best interest for his company so as to ensure that the company have a steady core of sub-contractors of which carries the company reputation far & wide.

Most Marketing Managers are planning for long term investment unless those "Fly-by-Night' companies knowing that they will run the road after securing a deal and profit margin gain. :pissed-off:

Those who are suffering will be their sub-contractors who have to secure materials on credit term only to be let down when there are no progressive payment made......... :lll._.:

Marketing is part of sales and about building up the company's image and business development.

The "marketing" you are talking about is Procurement/Purchasing, not Marketing.

Maybe I am wrong, shouldn't a Marketing Manager hunt the best deal & with best interest for his company so as to ensure that the company have a steady core of sub-contractors of which carries the company reputation far & wide.

Most Marketing Managers are planning for long term investment unless those "Fly-by-Night' companies knowing that they will run the road after securing a deal and profit margin gain. :pissed-off:

Those who are suffering will be their sub-contractors who have to secure materials on credit term only to be let down when there are no progressive payment made......... :lll._.:

Other than certain minimum paid-up capital to tender for garmen proyeks, I believe something like banker's guarantee also must be furnished when awarded.

Maybe now we copy Jib Kor, since we all see him very up!  No need the above anymore.

Need a parental guarantee clause lor...

Maybe I am wrong, shouldn't a Marketing Manager hunt the best deal & with best interest for his company so as to ensure that the company have a steady core of sub-contractors of which carries the company reputation far & wide.

Those who are suffering will be their sub-contractors who have to secure materials on credit term only to be let down when there are no progressive payment made......... :lll._.:

I think he BS lah.

Marketing function is usually required when the company has products that is meant for consumer market.

They set the product pricing, do promotional plans, in designated route to market. Plan the size of distribution, create brand awareness thru different means to communicate on the targeted demographics segment. Create new line, rationalised those at the end of life cycles.

B2B where got need marketing function?

If have is buy groceries only lah. Hahahaha.

My mum & ah mah used to do regular marketing too. Hahaha.

Turbocharged

TODAY news revisited this incident, inquiring on the responsibility of Anaergia (the $100 company) who received $$$ from PUB & later sold off the company without paying their sub-con. Shouldn't the company that took over settle the debts of Anergia if there is any? Unless all the debts have been waived off  

buried under the fine prints. Now sea-searching for needle (not aeroplane or vessel hoh).

TODAY news revisited this incident, inquiring on the responsibility of Anaergia (the $100 company) who received $$$ from PUB & later sold off the company without paying their sub-con. Shouldn't the company that took over settle the debts of Anergia if there is any? Unless all the debts have been waived off  

Supercharged

TODAY news revisited this incident, inquiring on the responsibility of Anaergia (the $100 company) who received $$$ from PUB & later sold off the company without paying their sub-con. Shouldn't the company that took over settle the debts of Anergia if there is any? Unless all the debts have been waived off

Must find criminal edvidences against these bustards n put them behind bars for good

Turbocharged

I think he BS lah.

Marketing function is usually required when the company has products that is meant for consumer market.

They set the product pricing, do promotional plans, in designated route to market. Plan the size of distribution, create brand awareness thru different means to communicate on the targeted demographics segment. Create new line, rationalised those at the end of life cycles.

B2B where got need marketing function?

If have is buy groceries only lah. Hahahaha.

My mum & ah mah used to do regular marketing too. Hahaha.

Not so - 

Where do you think B2B companies get their clients from?  Fall from sky? 

Marketing is different in a B2B to be sure, but it is still required. 

Part of it will be trade show, part will be newsletter, trade shows, CRM - this is all marketing....

↡ Advertisement