Scratch by lorry

derron0102

1st car ar? Dings, scratches, chips, knocks and dents. Part and parcel of owning a car. Just get used to it. Life has more to offer than that scratch.

6th car.. does it matters? being driving over the past 25 years so to me some small ding and dents are ok but this time the scratch was quite big and furthermore i got the number plate hence i am seeking advise from the experience of fellow pals here if it is possible to seek claim from the driver and how should i go about it. i think sometime this type of driver should be responsible for their inconsideration that created damage to other people’s property.. isnt it Edited by Jackwolf
↡ Advertisement

6th car.. does it matters? being driving over the past 25 years so to me some small ding and dents are ok but this time the scratch was quite big and furthermore i got the number plate hence i am seeking advise from the experience of fellow pals here if it is possible to seek claim from the driver and how should i go about it. i think sometime this type of driver should be responsible for their inconsideration that created damage to other peopleâs property.. isnt it

Claim? Unless you have irrefutable evidence, otherwise you will be just wasting time n effort. Sleepless nights as well. Worth it? You decide

6th car.. does it matters? being driving over the past 25 years so to me some small ding and dents are ok but this time the scratch was quite big and furthermore i got the number plate hence i am seeking advise from the experience of fellow pals here if it is possible to seek claim from the driver and how should i go about it. i think sometime this type of driver should be responsible for their inconsideration that created damage to other people’s property.. isnt it

Small Claims Tribunal

https://www.statecourts.gov.sg/SmallClaims/Pages/LodgingaClaim.aspx

Edited by Davidtch

These are things beyond your control regardless of the vehicle you drive. If one is so bothered by all these then the only way to solve it is to have your own private car park/garage. I have had worse experience where the car in front kicks up wet cement from the mixers running around. It got harden by the time I stop and there is nothing I can do to remove it. LLST just don't look at it, life still goes on.

I park my car at open air carpark somewhere near AMK swimming complex for breakfast ( coffee ). This carpark where its only line drawn without any trees to buffer front car from back. Anyway when i return, i saw a dent on my boot area. I believe a lorry or pickup with pole sticking behind hit my boot door when reversing base on the shape of the dent.

Sorry the pic loop sided, I am not sure how to rotate the pic after upload.

post-4656-0-50420400-1521087238_thumb.jpg

I park my car at open air carpark somewhere near AMK swimming complex for breakfast ( coffee ). This carpark where its only line drawn without any trees to buffer front car from back. Anyway when i return, i saw a dent on my boot area. I believe a lorry or pickup with pole sticking behind hit my boot door when reversing base on the shape of the dent.

Sad to hear this bro. I would go workshop and knock it back. At least the paint is not chipped.Should be around 50 bucks bah.. 花钱消灾 loh.

My heart goes to you bro

Sad to hear this bro. I would go workshop and knock it back. At least the paint is not chipped.Should be around 50 bucks bah.. 花钱消灾 loh.

My ride ending this coming June, so just live with it for a while more. 

Bought my car plate number 4D but did not come out 

ok la then just live with it...

Ok lah. Live with it for next 3mths bah. Edited by Optramagnum

Supersonic

See already heart pain.
↡ Advertisement