Maid in Haven

Achtung

I poignantly remembered one incident. My wife gave a 'TIGHT' shirt to my maid who has huge bosoms. After which, she asked me cooly: Dear, her teh teh very big hor?

Trust me, I acted BLUR and did not answer.

Even the talking part [gossip] and offerings of any good deeds :a-bday: must be done by the "First Lady" [gorgeous]  of the home sweet home   :a-aggressive:

I am different   [:p]

Ur friend is farked liao. I would never allow them to happen!

That's is why we take care of teh kids ourselves and maid's work in this regard is relegated.

My wife's relative maid became obsessive with his child. If his wife bring his son to sleep together with them the maid will find excuse to bring the boy back to her room to sleep. Luckily they quickly send the maid back to agency. 

Another case was our mutual friend's daughter who was a few months older than ours. She was taken care by the maid. We went to the birthday party and the maid was behaving like the whole world cant do without her, controlling the household and our friend's daughter. And the sad thing is the daughter only look for maid not the parent. To me this is all nonsense. Throughout the party my wife was trying to pacify me not to leave the party early and telling our mutual friend off. How can they as parent allow this kind of thing to happen? As usual my daughter did a good a job making me happy and calm me down  :wub:

True enough just a couple of weeks back when I was in Kovan market, saw this friend of mine with wifey and a "helper" who doesnt look like maid. He still doesnt do anything at all, not even interacting with his own daughter and just keep looking at his phone while the "helper" look after his daughter and wifey go and buy food. Pui dont know what kind of man he is. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

maids now like MRT - always got breakdown prone like macham macham

( maid rapid transit )

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Bro Baal,

Please don't damage your love relationship with dear wife, as my case I leave everything's to wife for makings her decision with regards maid affairs. 

Drinks and food serving is either I do it myself or wife and daughter serving me. Just be more observant at home with the maid behaviours and notify family members about abnormal and strange conduct.

Singaporean life style are different in some ways which I would not like to elaborate further, both are working till over shack in mentally and physically after sunset and left little time to self relaxing together with the youngs and old.

Thanks Unker Fong.  Ya, these days I try to see through/past the maid at home, treat as invisible.  Also since about 3-4 months back, I ask my wife to make my morning bread to bring to work instead.  I also make my own cup of coffee in the morning.  I generally minimized all contact, including eye contact with the maid.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Dont say shame lar bro. It was mutual leh.....

At food court she gets to choose what she wants to eat too....

for the food..it doesn't work that way..you cannot expect your maid to eat what you ate..they have their own favorite foods..best is to ask them what they like to eat & let them choose

think about it..if your boss were to like to eat balut & asked you to consume it..how would you feel?

as for the OFF days..shame to those who thought its alright to deny someone's off for 8 months..anyone here with bosses whom lets you work without OFF days for 8 months?

Edited by Achtung

Turbocharged

well, my point is....

let them go out would have complication,

dont let them go out, also got problem.

thats why i gave up having one years ago.

at least now my portfolio more  tokong, 卫生部长 aka house cleaner & transport minister.  :omg:

Not bad not bad  [thumbsup] A man gotta to do what a man gotta do.

But we don not get paid MILLIONS

maids now like MRT - always got breakdown prone like macham macham
( maid rapid transit )

MOM got such services.... I will ask MOM do the deed.  Dun wanna see her fart face lar.

Agency is in PENIN.

bro......show the msg from agency to MOM.........and no need to reply to agency.................after case closed send a msg back..........放人? 放风筝要不要...............

Btw, you still need to arrange transport to send her to the airport and make sure she check in hor............dont leave it as it is...............wait she run away and MIA again..........you get into trouble again..........most agencies got runner to do the job..............$40 per trip.......

Btw...................which agency you went to ah??.............sound bad sia

Hypersonic

Dream on .... We peasants travel on MRT have to pay , Maid Levy

/FWL -govt collect billions every month

Turbocharged

for the food..it doesn't work that way..you cannot expect your maid to eat what you ate..they have their own favorite foods..best is to ask them what they like to eat & let them choose

think about it..if your boss were to like to eat balut & asked you to consume it..how would you feel?

as for the OFF days..shame to those who thought its alright to deny someone's off for 8 months..anyone here with bosses whom lets you work without OFF days for 8 months?

You better don't say that. Wait someone say you spoil market.  :XD:

Thank you for this thread so I can show to CO all the experiences and stories since she insisted on having a domestic helper which I want no part of.

Twincharged

I know some SMEs whose bosses do that. One I heard was the boss got a few businesses so she always come into her office at like 5+-6pm. She always complain why no one in office when she come in. Want to ask questions also cannot. Problem is, their official time to end work is 6pm... Then she likes to put meetings at 5pm, so she don't eat into the staffs' working hours. Meeting will drag till like 8 or 9pm. Sometimes even have meeting on Saturday just because she isn't free to come in on weekdays. She'll say the meeting is very important but because it isn't a working day, it will be optional. But most staff too scared to don't turn up...

Hypersonic

MOM got such services.... I will ask MOM do the deed.  Dun wanna see her fart face lar.

Agency is in PENIN.

bro..............mai see salah...........NOT MOM.............is most maid agencies............you ask MOM to send her to airport is asking tio kan............. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

And what is the purpose of starting this topic?

3 weeks ago, I decided to let my maid go for her first 'off' day after 8 months working with me. Before this off day, it was mutually agreed that we compensate her for not taking off. This time round, I encouraged her to go 'see' the world by allowing off days.

Was supposed to be back at 6 pm. It was 9 pm and no sign of her. I kind of thought she may have lost her way, so I troed calling her mobile but it was off. Then it struck me that she might have ran away. But.... all her belongings were not taken.

Was told to wait 24 hours before lodging a Police report. Informed the agency and no advice given at all. Was speaking to some of my BFFs and they suggested me calling H.O.M.E. Didnt really know what it was so I gave it a try and called. Lo and behold, my maid had conveniently 'checked-in' herself! With that check-in, our friend had also drawn up a list of incredulous accusations! The lady at HOME sarcasticly said that SHE IS SAFE HERE. SHE HAVE THE RIGHT TO STAY HERE INDEFINTELY! I farked her up and asked them why did they not contact me as the employer upon check in as we were worried she got raped or killed somewhere etc. She gave some nonchalant reply as if she cant be bothered.

I did some research and realised this is the same outfit run by some folk called Jolovan Wham that prevents injured foreign workers to be repatriated. I didn't know that they do maids too! What statutory right do they have to keep maids? Why was I not informed as the employer? Who funds them? What if, these maids, are 'chao geng'? Does that mean, they get a free holiday in a chalet doing nothing for an indefinite period of time? Is there a limit in the time they can stay there?

MOM has contacted me regarding the accusations and I will be there on Friday to counter them. Anyone else has any of such experience? Can we repatriate the darn bitch after closure with MOM or MOM has the right to decide?

Any input will be helpful.

p.s. I do not need any flame wars. So keep the sarcasm and accusations to yourself. Thanks.

(edited)

I poignantly remembered one incident. My wife gave a 'TIGHT' shirt to my maid who has huge bosoms. After which, she asked me cooly: Dear, her teh teh very big hor?

Trust me, I acted BLUR and did not answer.

Wah Lau Eh    :o

Your wife is very Liberal    :a-m1212:

Compare with :nosepick:  mine, she [gorgeous]  force me to say her's is the "Biggest" :relief:

She's is very communist minded one   <_<

Edited by 2BDriver

I don't have a maid but this is what I think.

Even if mutual agreement between employer and maid that there would not be off days but monetary compensated, the employer must also take note that it is not healthy for the maid to go so long without any day offs.

In the first place, the maid may fear losing her job if she did not agree to having no off days hence the "mutual" agreement.

I'm sure there was no abuse but the maid probably couldn't tahan any longer yet she did not know how to voice out.

Sure lar..... you don't have legal maid but prc who work illegally in HK ..... :ninja:

If they report you, they will be first to be send back across the boarder ... :XD:  :XD:

• Praise 1

Twincharged

My wife's relative maid became obsessive with his child. If his wife bring his son to sleep together with them the maid will find excuse to bring the boy back to her room to sleep. Luckily they quickly send the maid back to agency. 

Another case was our mutual friend's daughter who was a few months older than ours. She was taken care by the maid. We went to the birthday party and the maid was behaving like the whole world cant do without her, controlling the household and our friend's daughter. And the sad thing is the daughter only look for maid not the parent. To me this is all nonsense. Throughout the party my wife was trying to pacify me not to leave the party early and telling our mutual friend off. How can they as parent allow this kind of thing to happen? As usual my daughter did a good a job making me happy and calm me down  :wub:

True enough just a couple of weeks back when I was in Kovan market, saw this friend of mine with wifey and a "helper" who doesnt look like maid. He still doesnt do anything at all, not even interacting with his own daughter and just keep looking at his phone while the "helper" look after his daughter and wifey go and buy food. Pui dont know what kind of man he is. 

This one very common la. I am in a facebook group for parents and many of them face this problem also. The maid treat the baby/child like their own and very possessive of the child. Change maid also no use cuz many of them are like that. The trend I noticed is that people want maid with own kids back home so they got experience taking care of children, but many of these maids miss their own children so they treat the employer's child like their own lo. 

Children usually very close to the one that cares for them the most la. A few of my son's classmates also like that. Both parents working so the children are taken care of by their maid. They become very close to the maid cuz most of the time they grow up, they are spending it with the maid. The worst one was one boy who cried cuz the maid go back home for holiday and never fetch him. The saddest part is when the mum told the boy not to cry, she will bring him out for ice-cream after school, he replied, he don't want her, he want the maid.

Turbocharged
(edited)

MOM got such services.... I will ask MOM do the deed. Dun wanna see her fart face lar.

Agency is in PENIN.

U earn millions when convert to their currency. Edited by Joseph22

Turbocharged

Which market - the avenue 1 or the old Hougang South interchange? 

Both my old stomping ground - the kway chap at ave 1 very de good, but must go early. 

Also like apollo - is normally our Sunday night dinner, the hokkien mee next door is yummy - and the white thingy with chili round the corner is good also - the auntie there always look for my dotter. 

Turbocharged

You better don't say that. Wait someone say you spoil market. :XD:

I did the same too. But most of the time they pick the cheapest.

TS, what ever u do. Cancel the WP and then send her home. Pay for the plane ticket never mind. At least if she need to come out again she need to pay. Also agent cannot profit from it.

↡ Advertisement