Maid in Haven

Achtung

Kodus to you too!

nowadays, 3-4 kids family are getting rare . . .here in the most expensive city in the world

Siong ah
↡ Advertisement

Can I start a new forum

www.mymaidforum.com?

Ask Bro @A_korusawa to contribute.

of coz my wife did not show me the bidio lahhh!

anyway, that was so long ago in the past and the kids still had good impression of her and in her cares.

let me tell you more present ones . . . 

my house was doing renovations for >6mths ended early last year

during renovations, I used to help send some of the workers to nearest MRT if I was there

late last year, I saw the same Banglah near my house's bus-stop on a Sunday..... he recognised me and offer to buy me kopi (wow!)

of coz I paid lahhhhh..........so I questioned him what the hell he was doing here

he then showed me his bidio ,,,,,,,,,,,wow! erotic sex with maids in nice houses (my neighbours) . . .

then I gathered to know whose maids belong to which house from the decors etc.....

the blangah even told me those maids called him . . . . when madam & sir travel and house empty..... [bounce2]

phew, luckily we stopped having FDW......

this would have been in Jason's TIKO thread if not I lost the bidios from Whatapps icloud for not properly backup after switching to 6S

[lipsrsealed]

Siong ah

my wife kept complaining to me too!

I'm sure you are like me . . .  I'm my wife's punching bag whenever she wanna throw-off her fustrations from the 3 !!!

if its not for the kids, I'd have taken my promotion to be posted faraway.....

guess its karma this life to repay our kids, I remember my wife hated kids and shunned away from kids whereever we went; she was disgusted by them.  now...... we are doomed.....

Twincharged

Yah sometimes also feel they quite kelian.

The closest man to them they cannot touch. And if they are working in a happy family here surely they will think of their own family or building a family?

People also will be lonely right? They also most likely cannot tell us all their problems too.

Anyway hope bro @Achtung has it worked out well.

of coz my wife did not show me the bidio lahhh!

anyway, that was so long ago in the past and the kids still had good impression of her and in her cares.

let me tell you more present ones . . . 

my house was doing renovations for >6mths ended early last year

during renovations, I used to help send some of the workers to nearest MRT if I was there

late last year, I saw the same Banglah near my house's bus-stop on a Sunday..... he recognised me and offer to buy me kopi (wow!)

of coz I paid lahhhhh..........so I questioned him what the hell he was doing here

he then showed me his bidio ,,,,,,,,,,,wow! erotic sex with maids in nice houses (my neighbours) . . .

then I gathered to know whose maids belong to which house from the decors etc.....

the blangah even told me those maids called him . . . . when madam & sir travel and house empty..... [bounce2]

phew, luckily we stopped having FDW......

this would have been in Jason's TIKO thread if not I lost the bidios from Whatapps icloud for not properly backup after switching to 6S

[lipsrsealed]

Supersonic

my wife kept complaining to me too!

I'm sure you are like me . . .  I'm my wife's punching bag whenever she wanna throw-off her fustrations from the 3 !!!

if its not for the kids, I'd have taken my promotion to be posted faraway.....

guess its karma this life to repay our kids, I remember my wife hated kids and shunned away from kids whereever we went; she was disgusted by them.  now...... we are doomed.....

Then how did you end up with 3?

Twincharged
(edited)

my aunt caught the maid playing with her MIL's boobs and slapping her around on cctv

that was damn sick and she fired the maid immediately

the MIL had alzheimer disease

Edited by Wyfitms
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Yah sometimes also feel they quite kelian.

The closest man to them they cannot touch. And if they are working in a happy family here surely they will think of their own family or building a family?

People also will be lonely right? They also most likely cannot tell us all their problems too.

Anyway hope bro @Achtung has it worked out well.

Yeah. That's why my parents were ok with the maid having boyfriends. They also know is cannot control one. Better to know and keep reminding her to take precautions than to restrict her and she still do it behind your back anyway. At the same time easier to track what she is doing when she goes out.

Supercharged

The most ideal family setup is father brings the food to table, and mother as full time homemaker.  This was how it was in the past and it's the best way for kids' upbringing.

Nowadays many couple are double income and depending on maids to look after kids.  Even depending on grandparents is not good because the level of interaction and pace, quality of learning is not good enough for kids. What most grandparents do is to switch on TV for kids to watch because they are too old to play, run, jump, walk or teach the kids anything.

its a grave mistake if couple has the thinking that both have jobs, buy a nice expensive home and depend on maid or grandparents to look after kids.  Which also means the couple are forced to have jobs to pay for expenses.  One cannot afford to stop working.  Everyone wants to chase that "Singapore Dream", whatever that means.

Its better if the couple is more modest, get a normal home with single income affordability. And the mother can afford to stay at home.  No financial stress and everyone is happier.

• Praise 16

The most ideal family setup is father brings the food to table, and mother as full time homemaker. This was how it was in the past and it's the best way for kids' upbringing.

Nowadays many couple are double income and depending on maids to look after kids. Even depending on grandparents is not good because the level of interaction and pace, quality of learning is not good enough for kids. What most grandparents do is to switch on TV for kids to watch because they are too old to play, run, jump, walk or teach the kids anything.

its a grave mistake if couple has the thinking that both have jobs, buy a nice expensive home and depend on maid or grandparents to look after kids. Which also means the couple are forced to have jobs to pay for expenses. One cannot afford to stop working. Everyone wants to chase that "Singapore Dream", whatever that means.

Its better if the couple is more modest, get a normal home with single income affordability. And the mother can afford to stay at home. No financial stress and everyone is happier.

Last year, I hired stay home mum for a part time position. Both husband & wife are lawyers. She gave up her career to take care of her 1st kids.

This is very rare in Sg (at least to me)

Supercharged

Last year, I hired stay home mum for a part time position. Both husband & wife are lawyers. She gave up her career to take care of her 1st kids.

Mothers' instinct and love is very strong. Once a woman has kids, she will stop everything to give the best care to the kid, if she has a choice.

In your example, I'm sure they can jolly afford to do it.  Hubby already a lawyer.  The income level is high enough.

Hypersonic
(edited)

There's someone in this forum whose wife is a lawyer and is a SAHM.

SAHM 万岁!

Then how did you end up with 3?

My wife was neutral to having kids before marriage. Now she's the only one considering no. 3 haha Edited by Lala81

Mothers' instinct and love is very strong. Once a woman has kids, she will stop everything to give the best care to the kid, if she has a choice.

In your example, I'm sure they can jolly afford to do it. Hubby already a lawyer. The income level is high enough.

Nowadays, I see a lot of mother delegates their role to maid. It seems like the kids is not close to the mother

SAHM 万岁!

My wife was neutral to having kids before marriage. Now she's the only one considering no. 3 haha

Since I quit my job 1.5 mths ago, my wife told me that i don't have to find another job for the rest of 2016

SAHM 万岁!

My wife was neutral to having kids before marriage. Now she's the only one considering no. 3 haha

先上车, 后补票!

It's a trend now ?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Nowadays, I see a lot of mother delegates their role to maid. It seems like the kids is not close to the mother

Since I quit my job 1.5 mths ago, my wife told me that i don't have to find another job for the rest of 2016

sadly but true. 

Its a sad situation that mothers have to work to pay off housing and other expenses.  They either throw the kids to the full day childcare that costs ridiculous amount of $1000-$1200 per month or throw them to the maid.

So end up, kids not close to parents.  They see the childcare teachers and maids more than own parents.

Our latest gadgets are not helping either.  Often I see in eating outlets, a family with kids, all sit down and start to take out smartphones or tablets and stare at the screens.  ZERO communication within the family!!!!  And they can literally stare at screen, food come, they eat silently, and still stare at screens until eat finished. 

What kind of family is this?

This practice is "recommended" by the agencies themselves. It is because if the maids come here and work for a week, then they go "missing", who will pay for their loans? Definitely not the agencies. It will be the employers! 

Only after they have "repay" their loans, then they will get their off days. 

There's an insurance that you can take to cover expenses incurred when the FDW runs away before repaying the loan.

To keep them working without off days for 8 mths is pure torture, its akin to being incarcerated.

sadly but true. 

Its a sad situation that mothers have to work to pay off housing and other expenses.  They either throw the kids to the full day childcare that costs ridiculous amount of $1000-$1200 per month or throw them to the maid.

So end up, kids not close to parents.  They see the childcare teachers and maids more than own parents.

Our latest gadgets are not helping either.  Often I see in eating outlets, a family with kids, all sit down and start to take out smartphones or tablets and stare at the screens.  ZERO communication within the family!!!!  And they can literally stare at screen, food come, they eat silently, and still stare at screens until eat finished. 

Yeah, I agree. Our society isn't child friendly. Whatever baby bonus schemes or whatsoever is a weak attempt to encourage people to have families.
Even companies, well, you have childcare leave but look how your appraisal will turn out if you constantly choose family over your work. 

sadly but true.

Its a sad situation that mothers have to work to pay off housing and other expenses. They either throw the kids to the full day childcare that costs ridiculous amount of $1000-$1200 per month or throw them to the maid.

So end up, kids not close to parents. They see the childcare teachers and maids more than own parents.

Our latest gadgets are not helping either. Often I see in eating outlets, a family with kids, all sit down and start to take out smartphones or tablets and stare at the screens. ZERO communication within the family!!!! And they can literally stare at screen, food come, they eat silently, and still stare at screens until eat finished.

These are Head Down Family aka 低 头 家 族。
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

sadly but true. 

That's our HAPPY 70% PAPPY family upbringing style; Everything must look nice from outside; Everyone must be #1 educated; Everyone must be #1, Everyone must have nuclear family............ and it goes On n On; just like the western world 

You cant beat them join them, they are the majority; Inside all going to suffer for next generation as good 'ol maids supply runs out and maids will be asking for 4 figure salary soon too;    

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1