Maid in Haven

Achtung

Hypersonic

Frankly speaking bro, I had had enough of maids. Worse than managing my staff. All talk about human rights.

Take it easy bro...

maids are either from heaven or from hell........such cases happen everyday .........chances of anyone of us getting it is equal.....you just the unlucky one to get it early......

human right only from pinoy lor............that's why I never employ any from there.

anyway.........since you know whats coming already...............just go and defense yourself ............worse case is bar from employing maid for 3-6 months and go for consulting only...............no big deal one lah...........part of maid employment........

take care and no need lost sleep over it.............as long as she is unharmed........and alive.............other things all easy settle...........

Next time got such encounter again............just report police........you go to HOME....................to them is you already know she run away for a reason liao.......

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Wanna praise him but cannot. System says I cant

Burns a pair of white candles for [angel]  @Darryn, he should feel your appreciations with your hard earned monies spent.

MCF praise point are   :a-noway:  good for nothing   :a-no:  

Turbocharged

Frankly speaking bro, I had had enough of maids. Worse than managing my staff. All talk about human rights.

Calm down. I know you feel pissed and wrongly accused and angry and cheated. You must change your attitude quickly before you go to MOM. Tell yourself there is nothing wrong for them to seek "help". As long as your conscience is clear, go there prepare to accept it as a "misunderstanding" than to want to get back at the maid. If her intention for doing all this is just to go back, then let it be.

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

Burns a pair of white candles for [angel]  @Darryn, he should feel your appreciations with your hard earned monies spent.

MCF praise point are   :a-noway:  good for nothing   :a-no:  

they're good for my ego...

Calm down. I know you feel pissed and wrongly accused and angry and cheated. You must change your attitude quickly before you go to MOM. Tell yourself there is nothing wrong for them to seek "help". As long as your conscience is clear, go there prepare to accept it as a "misunderstanding" than to want to get back at the maid. If her intention for doing all this is just to go back, then let it be.

Frankly - this is true also, one airfare back is how much?  

Much cheaper than having an unhappy person in your house...

(edited)

Honestly, I think is all about "Friendly" gesture, nothing to boast about when others see "hollow" .

post-62943-0-23535600-1462378699_thumb.jpg

post-62943-0-96201700-1462378876_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

90% is want to go home .................but she tahan until loan fully paid up ............then chut this pattern...........because agency would have told them that no way they can go back before they clear their loan...........not happy also at most change employer..........

My brother had a case similar........................one of my close friend also tio one case like that...............mine are usually I the not happy one and buy air ticket send them back.......... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

I had maids for more than a decade.

I always let them have their off days and one day she went missing.

She checked herself in at sgh for a miscarriage.

Bought a flight tix and that was the last I saw her.

• Praise 4

(edited)

Did you ?.....?......?

post-62943-0-19388000-1462379033.jpg

post-62943-0-66057100-1462379060.jpg

post-62943-0-14126500-1462379129.jpg

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 10

Turbocharged

Did you ?.....?......?

Holy s h i t Unker Fong! Funny like hell. Couldn't praise you but you made me laugh
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

Frankly - this is true also, one airfare back is how much?

Much cheaper than having an unhappy person in your house...

Agree. Worse, you never know when they go insane and do harm to family members.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Be happy that she didn't run to the embassy and say you abuse her physically.

That will be a police case.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

90% is want to go home .................but she tahan until loan fully paid up ............then chut this pattern...........because agency would have told them that no way they can go back before they clear their loan...........not happy also at most change employer..........

My brother had a case similar........................one of my close friend also tio one case like that...............mine are usually I the not happy one and buy air ticket send them back.......... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I have engaged 2 maids before. The first one nothing much to say. The 2nd one was a transfer maid. We engaged her when I have my first born. She work for us for a few months until she finish her loan and told us she wanted to go back. When my 2nd was coming she came back to work for us again. My wife actually kept in contact with her when she was back in Indonesia. My wife did all the paper work, registered and applied wp for her with MOM. In fact while on the way to Singapore, my ex maid had to bribe the Indonesian custom coz they were holding her up and questioning her. Anyway after 1 year she went back again. Until now no maid.

When one have a maid its best to leave it to wife to make the call on household matters and rules. And it must be clear. When we had our 2nd maid, she only do housework, buy groceries, carry things, and prepare food. No need to take care of my babies except occasionally when needed. All 3 of us take turns to cook. She doesn't even need to wash my car at all.

Hypersonic

MOM handling case n I m told of the accusations. Thank god I got cctv at home!!

It's good to show the CCTV at home, and this will prove your innocence.

Also, can get some neighbours' (witness) accounts to prove how your treat the maid and how the maid service your family...

The maid has changed.

Prepare to defend your rights and innocence and then forgo abt this maid.

• Praise 1

I have engaged 2 maids before. The first one nothing much to say. The 2nd one was a transfer maid. We engaged her when I have my first born. She work for us for a few months until she finish her loan and told us she wanted to go back. When my 2nd was coming she came back to work for us again. My wife actually kept in contact with her when she was back in Indonesia. My wife did all the paper work, registered and applied wp for her with MOM. In fact while on the way to Singapore, my ex maid had to bribe the Indonesian custom coz they were holding her up and questioning her. Anyway after 1 year she went back again. Until now no maid.

When one have a maid its best to leave it to wife to make the call on household matters and rules. And it must be clear. When we had our 2nd maid, she only do housework, buy groceries, carry things, and prepare food. No need to take care of my babies except occasionally when needed. All 3 of us take turns to cook. She doesn't even need to wash my car at all.

People like you spoil market.. leading to problems like this!

• Praise 1

(edited)

Take it easy bro...

maids are either from heaven or from hell........such cases happen everyday .........chances of anyone of us getting it is equal.....you just the unlucky one to get it early......

human right only from pinoy lor............that's why I never employ any from there.

anyway.........since you know whats coming already...............just go and defense yourself ............worse case is bar from employing maid for 3-6 months and go for consulting only...............no big deal one lah...........part of maid employment........

take care and no need lost sleep over it.............as long as she is unharmed........and alive.............other things all easy settle...........

Next time got such encounter again............just report police........you go to HOME....................to them is you already know she run away for a reason liao.......

Mine's from the land of Aung Sang Suu Kyi. Having had a few of this nationality, I realise they are perpetual liars

My brother had a case similar........................one of my close friend also tio one case like that...............mine are usually I the not happy one and buy air ticket send them back.......... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Let me explain why I Kan si Lang tu lan and say agent in cahoots. On her off day, she went agent Organised outing. After outing, checked in HOME. Agent did not advise me what to do despite my sms. Next msg I got was, I got ready employer for her, 要放人吗? my answer was go fark spider

Agree. Worse, you never know when they go insane and do harm to family members.

Like cooking 'Whisper' soup? Merah Merah? Ppl think added some tulang. That's harmful Edited by Achtung
  • Praise 2

Mine also housework only. Don't need to touch my kids

Supersonic

Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. Must be hard on you as well. Take care and rip to the unborn.

BTW boy or girl?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5