Maid in Haven

Achtung

Turbocharged

Thanks Unker Fong.  Ya, these days I try to see through/past the maid at home, treat as invisible.  Also since about 3-4 months back, I ask my wife to make my morning bread to bring to work instead.  I also make my own cup of coffee in the morning.  I generally minimized all contact, including eye contact with the maid.

Thats why its best to leave to wife to handle and decide all matters related to maid. I have my own opinion but I chose to spend time with my kids than grade how the maid is doing. 

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I poignantly remembered one incident. My wife gave a 'TIGHT' shirt to my maid who has huge bosoms. After which, she asked me cooly: Dear, her teh teh very big hor?

Trust me, I acted BLUR and did not answer.

Your wifey not liberal at all - she was setting a trap for you. You are smart to act blur. 

(edited)

Score points?

Cho bo lan?

Entertain YOU?

And what is the purpose of starting this topic?

But.. MOM says THEY DECIDE wor.... I surely wanna send her back!

I did the same too. But most of the time they pick the cheapest.
TS, what ever u do. Cancel the WP and then send her home. Pay for the plane ticket never mind. At least if she need to come out again she need to pay. Also agent cannot profit from it.

Edited by Achtung

Your wifey not liberal at all - she was setting a trap for you. You are smart to act blur. 

I assume [idea]  you   [sly]  must had been trapped [knife] badly and deeply    [:p]     :D      [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Score points?

Cho bo lan?

Entertain YOU?

But.. MOM says THEY DECIDE wor.... I surely wanna send her back!

They decide?? Decide what???

Turbocharged

This one very common la. I am in a facebook group for parents and many of them face this problem also. The maid treat the baby/child like their own and very possessive of the child. Change maid also no use cuz many of them are like that. The trend I noticed is that people want maid with own kids back home so they got experience taking care of children, but many of these maids miss their own children so they treat the employer's child like their own lo. 

Children usually very close to the one that cares for them the most la. A few of my son's classmates also like that. Both parents working so the children are taken care of by their maid. They become very close to the maid cuz most of the time they grow up, they are spending it with the maid. The worst one was one boy who cried cuz the maid go back home for holiday and never fetch him. The saddest part is when the mum told the boy not to cry, she will bring him out for ice-cream after school, he replied, he don't want her, he want the maid.

They get what they ask for. If they choose to let maid take care of their children, then it shouldn't be consider a problem coz it is not. They have a choice but they choose the easy way out. I know quite a few parents have this kind of mentality. Just hand up the assignment and assume job done. Leave the cleaning up to grandparents and maids. Just take over on weekends bring the children to indoor playground and let them play until ke siao while they sit there drinking their coffee and chit chatting away. 

Hypersonic
2BDriver, on 05 May 2016 - 12:35 PM, said:

You name [sleeping]   "Kan Ti Tu"   :o

My maid will retire to her bed [sleeping]  together with my MIL room at 10pm, I call it as "Hor Gui Kan"   :a-fun:   :XD:

bro you are very funny lolx

MIL and Maid zzzzz....you and CO in haven liao.....total "freedom"

Turbocharged

Which market - the avenue 1 or the old Hougang South interchange? 

Both my old stomping ground - the kway chap at ave 1 very de good, but must go early. 

Also like apollo - is normally our Sunday night dinner, the hokkien mee next door is yummy - and the white thingy with chili round the corner is good also - the auntie there always look for my dotter. 

The old Hougang South interchange. Yes the kway chap at ave 1 is good. But I havent been there for quite awhile. Last time I was there was to buy agar agar at the nearby shop. 

Supersonic

Compare with :nosepick:  mine, she [gorgeous]  force me to say her's is the "Biggest" :relief:

She's is very communist minded one   <_<

You never say not sure which one bigger - need to test and feel firsthand to confirm?

Hypersonic

They get what they ask for. If they choose to let maid take care of their children, then it shouldn't be consider a problem coz it is not. They have a choice but they choose the easy way out. I know quite a few parents have this kind of mentality. Just hand up the assignment and assume job done. Leave the cleaning up to grandparents and maids. Just take over on weekends bring the children to indoor playground and let them play until ke siao while they sit there drinking their coffee and chit chatting away. 

sometimes, u can take the easy way out to have a break.

But good things seldom come easy.

I've been guilty of this before. Since i have no helper, after finish work, cook for them, do laundry, clean up etc. Also no energy to interact with them on friday. So just let my wife gao tim them while i doing backroom support.  -_-

You never say not sure which one bigger - need to test and feel firsthand to confirm?

I can only allow to stare [shocked]  at her and express " [nod] Yes, Madame"    [:(]

I've been guilty of this before. Since i have no helper, after finish work, cook for them, do laundry, clean up etc. Also no energy to interact with them on friday. So just let my wife gao tim them while i doing backroom support.  

Kindly PM me when you about to recruit "Small Three"   :a-shy:

I have a old classmate to match make with you who is still a "Sinkgal"   :a-m1212:

You are a true family man indeed   :XD:

Hypersonic
2BDriver, on 05 May 2016 - 1:30 PM, said:2BDriver, on 05 May 2016 - 1:30 PM, said:2BDriver, on 05 May 2016 - 1:30 PM, said:2BDriver, on 05 May 2016 - 1:30 PM, said:

I can only allow to stare [shocked]  at her and express " [nod] Yes, Madame"    [:(]

Kindly PM me when you about to recruit "Small Three"   :a-shy:

I have a old classmate to match make with you who is still a "Sinkgal"   :a-m1212:

You are a true family man indeed   :XD:

MILF ma?

Turbocharged

The old Hougang South interchange. Yes the kway chap at ave 1 is good. But I havent been there for quite awhile. Last time I was there was to buy agar agar at the nearby shop.

The chicken rice at the interchange is good....and got the famous fishball mee....

MILF ma?

She's holds professional career :a-m1212: and dress :yeah-im-not-drunk: very unique, always tells me why until now she's still unmarried  :secret-laugh:

It's just because good family man [scholar]  are already being chosen by others and she is still waiting patiently for the white horse prince   :a-fun:

Hypersonic

Wah Lau Eh   

Your wife is very Liberal    :a-m1212:

Compare with :nosepick:  mine, she [gorgeous]  force me to say her's is the "Biggest" :relief:

She's is very communist minded one   <_<

mai comprain hor

my one bigger than my wife one :XD:

Turbocharged

I've been guilty of this before. Since i have no helper, after finish work, cook for them, do laundry, clean up etc. Also no energy to interact with them on friday. So just let my wife gao tim them while i doing backroom support. -_-

Sometimes I will take leave for my own "me time". Child go childcare and wife go work... I can do whatever I want!!

Then the fateful day on leave, child sick. "Me time" become "babysit time"

It happened to me a few time. Heaven very cruel to me.

The chicken rice at the interchange is good....and got the famous fishball mee....

Hey, Bro Darryn,

How to visualise ?   [:/]

Kindly provide some pictures :a-aggressive:  for the right stall lah.......... [flowerface]

I :nosepick:  stays Hougang and yet to understand which stall [confused]  you're referring   :a-confused:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1