Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Did 10K servicing at BT earlier this week.

Confirmed they can rotate tyres with side-steps on.

Squeaky front susp solved for now.

Items 2 and 3 giving you problems? Or is this just for your car and not everyone.
↡ Advertisement

3rd Gear

328 bids placed.

current COE price at $1

for those waiting for COE, TC has not placed any bids yet at the moment.

they will do it last 1 hr or so.

Just curious BO65 about your situation. 

Do you know if your car has arrived in SG?

What colour did you choose?

I read about a Nissan Teana buyer who booked when the CAT B COE dropped to 38k and he got COE at 5th bid (the last COE bid) when CAT B was very much higher than when he signed the contract (38k vs 49k). TC still bid COE for him even though there is more than 10k difference from the time he booked. So I guess there are other issues in play for your case...maybe car not arrived yet?

Anyway, just kaypoh abit  [wave]

• Praise 1

Items 2 and 3 giving you problems? Or is this just for your car and not everyone.

Not very sure.. i only complained about spongy brakes, 1 or 2 occasions need to step hard to brake.

It's not the no brakes when travelling down slope which other bros experienced before.  

3rd Gear

I got a software upgrade for brake warning light issue on the day I got the car. My SE got the workshop to do it while i have kopi. So it may be a software code error they have identified. Mechanic told me it is just brake warning light comes on sometimes when physical brake no issue.

I got a software upgrade for brake warning light issue on the day I got the car. My SE got the workshop to do it while i have kopi. So it may be a software code error they have identified. Mechanic told me it is just brake warning light comes on sometimes when physical brake no issue.

When did you get your QQ? Im hoping that my car's software has already been upgraded when i got it at end-Mar. Otherwise, this has to be applied to all cars since it's an upgrade.

Not very sure.. i only complained about spongy brakes, 1 or 2 occasions need to step hard to brake.

It's not the no brakes when travelling down slope which other bros experienced before.

Glad that it isn't something major. Regardless, let us know if prob is fixed.

3rd Gear

When did you get your QQ? Im hoping that my car's software has already been upgraded when i got it at end-Mar. Otherwise, this has to be applied to all cars since it's an upgrade.

Got my car end April.

SLB plate.

2nd Gear

I read about a Nissan Teana buyer who booked when the CAT B COE dropped to 38k and he got COE at 5th bid (the last COE bid) when CAT B was very much higher than when he signed the contract (38k vs 49k). TC still bid COE for him even though there is more than 10k difference from the time he booked. So I guess there are other issues in play for your case...maybe car not arrived yet?

Anyway, just kaypoh abit  [wave]

Hi Bezz,

SE confirmed Car arrive about 2.5 weeks ago.  

Colour = Pearl White.

SE promised car is reserved for me.  Of course now I do not take anything they say at face value.

Did 10K servicing at BT earlier this week.

Confirmed they can rotate tyres with side-steps on.

Squeaky front susp solved for now.

Did you request for the software update? I requested for it during my 5k Servicing at BT 1 month ago and they said don't have.

Hypersonic

Anyway, just kaypoh abit [wave]

He then paid for guarantee and got it at the very next round. Cars arrived can easily allocated to successful COEs, so not a factor at all.

Let's wish all QQ bros and ladies got their COEs at 4pm. Good Luck!

• Praise 2

I did 10k servicing a week ago. I didn't mention anything, and my qq also has a software upgrading for ISS system. Is this the start-stop thingy?

(edited)

880 bids

still at $1

TC yet to place any bids!

Many moons ago would still be $1 at 330 pm. In fact it was $1 at 340 pm when the lowest point of $38k was reached iirc (then the system update hanged and refreshing don't work). Remember to play your cards close to the chest and not to broadcast the price that TC bid for you Edited by EricChan

Did you request for the software update? I requested for it during my 5k Servicing at BT 1 month ago and they said don't have.

No.. i did not request for software update.

They did called to inform me they need extra 2 hours for updating after I had already hand over my car.

2nd Gear

1 and half hour left

1368 at $1

and now I cant refresh!

system crashed again?

1493 bids at $1

1 and half hour left

1368 at $1

and now I cant refresh!

system crashed again?

1493 bids at $1

Nothing wrong. If jammed can't even see page which was what happened when everyone rushed in at same time and overloaded the system
↡ Advertisement