Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Not true. I am technically very sound but not skilled

Hmmm i thought im weird .

Im mentally unsound but very logical most of the time . MOST is the key word . Hahahha

• Haha! 2

2nd Gear

How much u pay for the car roughly ? And ur target coe how much ?

SE says..

"my guess is TC will still try to bid higher next round"

they blamed it on the pte taxis

Seen the stuffs you did and the quality .. Superb.

Just play play .....

Got one major project coming ---- target 2-3 mth job :)?

SE says..

Blame culture :(

(edited)

Hmmm i thought im weird .

Im mentally unsound but very logical most of the time . MOST is the key word . Hahahha

No , you must be a genius then. All genius are mentally unsound at one time or another but mostly logical . Just skip the Hahaha bits in your note lor .. Edited by EricChan

(edited)

SE says..

TC should be blamed for being too greedy. Their profit margin for QQ 1.2 is quite high.

If they are not serious in your business, you can put your money elsewhere. No use topping up and waste money on their greed. Money is king now and there are many choices available.

Edited by Hd2004

(edited)

What I saw was a high number of unfulfilled bids. For Cat A there were already about 1000 bids from this round that are unsuccessful at $37k or higher .

Which leaves about 1200 bids to be available for next fortnight battle. Also even one (reliable ) new civic purchaser here did not get his bid despite the high Coe rebate level .

Chances are not good that Coe price will be dramatically lower than today at next bid.

Edited by EricChan

2nd Gear

SE says TC now starts own used car biz.

104988 if trade in.  else 106988.

so what was the attraction to buy at the car expo?

Imho...if you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally need the car or can't wait. Save yourself the grief and get guaranteed. Then ask for tonnes of freebies.

As for me, I slow talked to my SE that i needed the car urgently. He upgraded mine to guaranteed for 'free'. COE was $43k before the next bidding. After that round, it rose to $45k. Price didn't change and i got the car.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

2nd Gear

you are soooooooo lucky.

Guess my SE made a mistake. He gave me 1K discount from list price when I didn't ask for it.  That 1K he could have used for guaranteed COE.  I did asked about guaranteed COE, but his advise was don't bother - sure get!  Another SE from Ubi also said exactly the same thing.  Either we believe them or possibly TC's strategy to maximise profits played over 6 weeks possibilities.  quite certain its the later.

• Dislike 1

(edited)

what was your purchase price?

SE says at CarExpo sales price was $106 988

6 bids no guarantee

do recommend, please.

brand, make and price.

hmm

SE says car expo 106988

but TC www says now 104988.

not logical.....

I got it at 102,988 two days before car expo on thur. priced at 104,988 but if got car to trade in, it will be 2k down. Besides the normal freesbie like solar film, he also gave me front and rear cam, visor, auto fold mirror, short antenna, 7 npmp, car mat. All these only for the first 50 sign up during car expo but not sure true or not.

Actually after the bidding result, the next day thur my SE was in the TC pricing meeting and when he got the first info for the expo price and the goodies, I went straight away that evening to sign liao.

Edited by Eagles_j24
  • Praise 1

you are soooooooo lucky.

Guess my SE made a mistake. He gave me 1K discount from list price when I didn't ask for it. That 1K he could have used for guaranteed COE. I did asked about guaranteed COE, but his advise was don't bother - sure get! Another SE from Ubi also said exactly the same thing. Either we believe them or possibly TC's strategy to maximise profits played over 6 weeks possibilities. quite certain its the later.

Was it a lady? Actually i spoke to a few of the SEs at ubi and all said the same thing. Non-g sure get one. Even one from Mazda iirc.

Still no idea why my SE gave me the g one tho coz he wasnt obligated to do so.

Seen the stuffs you did and the quality .. Superb.

Mee Mee is very hands on. Rem he used to sound proof the door himself and for some Bros here. :) kudos to him.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1