Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Top up 2k for guaranteed bid? I thought it's 1k? I paid 1k for guaranteed bid.

his top up is already for the last bid (6th), not from the point of sales.

↡ Advertisement

Nissan supplies the basic oem 55 ah battery which comes fitted with the QQ car. Even TC does the replacement of similar oem 55 ah battery at their workshops for cost reason.

If non emergency, it would be better to try third party brands like Amaron, Bosch or Varta which are comparable in price levels but would last much longer.

I remember seeing someones's rental car from TC being fitted with a replacement high specs amaron battery when his car battery died. That is the way things are handled for rental cars where the battery wear and tear is much higher vs owner cars.

Mine is 2.0. Original battery was 60ah. Replacement was 62ah. After hanging up, the assistance was here within 30 mins and it was replaced within 15 mins. Quite hassle free.

But I realized that they did not connect to another battery when changing, so all settings was gone. Trip meter...etc.

And I remembered someone who collected his new car insisting that TC changed his car battery beforehand which they did (check old post) . Reason being the battery could have been sitting there a while since the time of manufacture, shipment and storage and is therefore not actually so new.

Worth a shot when it's time to do collection.

wow ... less than 1.5 years for the life of this QQ battery. My 10 year old Sunny (just scrapped) ... used just 3 batteries (including the one which came with the brand new car).

Not fair compairson mate. Your 10 yr sunny has no touch screen HU, no auto start/stop, no DRL, no wiper sensor, no HL sensor, no back wiper, no bluetooth, no dual A/C, no digital speedometer and other stuff on it, just to name a few. QQ heavy on electronics, your old sunny is probably mainly mechanical.

Mine don't have start/stop and no other special battery draining gagdets except car cam.

IMO, car cam with park monitor on is the culprit.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Mine is 2.0. Original battery was 60ah. Replacement was 62ah. After hanging up, the assistance was here within 30 mins and it was replaced within 15 mins. Quite hassle free.

But I realized that they did not connect to another battery when changing, so all settings was gone. Trip meter...etc.

Was this carried out by TC team? Unprofessional ...

This is not good. Have to redo the preferred settings  [mad]

Should feedback to TC.

Looks like an inexperienced guy.

• Praise 1

(edited)

After close to 1 yr - battery check : still at 100%

At servicing ......

Ever had a battery check that shows 100% after 2 years usage.  Who knows, 3 months later died on me suddenly.

Edited by Candilious
  • Praise 2

I think its dependent on the price you paid for the car vs the current COE. He probably paid a lower price for the car than you.

actually on the listed-pricelist at the time of purchase already stated 2K for G-coe.

his top up is already for the last bid (6th), not from the point of sales.

I remember the listed price at the time of purchase - G-COE was 2K more than NG.

Then after 5th round failed, SE informed me its 2K - when he said me not smart about COE market, that his 4th time buyer was smart enough to top up 2K too.  So the message from this SE, is 2K.

Anyway, if TC calls me after next round, says got COE for me but ask me to top up - I'd listen to the offer.  Then I would give them the middle finger courtesy of the nightmare experience and agony.

I'll collect my deposit and got get myself the harrier.

and then the nightmare worry about car theft on the harrier when each time goes into JB or msia.

hahahahaha

Ever had a battery check that shows 100% after 2 years usage. Who knows, 3 months later died on me suddenly.

That bad ....

Turbocharged
(edited)

actually on the listed-pricelist at the time of purchase already stated 2K for G-coe.

I remember the listed price at the time of purchase - G-COE was 2K more than NG.

Then after 5th round failed, SE informed me its 2K - when he said me not smart about COE market, that his 4th time buyer was smart enough to top up 2K too.  So the message from this SE, is 2K.

Anyway, if TC calls me after next round, says got COE for me but ask me to top up - I'd listen to the offer.  Then I would give them the middle finger courtesy of the nightmare experience and agony.

and then the nightmare worry about car theft on the harrier when each time goes into JB or msia.

hahahahaha

I believe TC has enough profit margin to give you the coe on the final 6th bid. Meanwhile keep your fingers crossed and let us know the final outcome.

Sensible business practice is to retain the customer even if the margin is lower than to lose customer to the competition. There are additional intangibles to lose like goodwill, reputation and negative word of mouth advertising.

Edited by cashcow
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Then after 5th round failed, SE informed me its 2K - when he said me not smart about COE market, that his 4th time buyer was smart enough to top up 2K too. So the message from this SE, is 2K.

Anyway, if TC calls me after next round, says got COE for me but ask me to top up - I'd listen to the offer. Then I would give them the middle finger courtesy of the nightmare experience and agony.

hahahahaha

Well, if you still keen on your 1st choice QQ, don't act on a fit of anger. Be it $2K or negotiate for $1K, take your 1st choice QQ.

I read that PPS is not bird shit proof but it just helps in the cleaning because of the coating which prevents shit from sticking to the body or something along that line. This will be useful since i don't think I wanna spend so much time on cleaning.

How about brake dust? As a noob, I'm imagining that this brake dust thingy can be dust off by using a feather duster like cleaning kit. Haha. Am I wrong on this?

Hi 500kp,

Not aware any coating is bird shit proof and perhaps bros here can advise. However I doubt any available from past reading and guess depends on whst the bird (s) had for breakfast ...keke ..just joking.

Cheers.

Richard

Hi All, just collected my qq 1.2 last saturday..btw how to join the watsapp group. And i like to send my qq to pps which shop can you guys recommend in east area?

Hi Irsa,

Plese pm mh23 or dopeyone who are 2 of the 3 admins on the following:

- mobile contact

- full name ..just in case already bro with same first name

- model ..1.2 or 2.0

- colour of ride

- licence plate.

Cheers.

Richard

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1