Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Yes, RC Ultimate for 1.2T. Mapping already in since Nov 15 ( I was told by the installer). Can feel the significant improvement on low and mid torque. Feel like driving a 2L car now.. I am not promoting RC Ultimate and don't get a commission out from any sales. Just sharing.

I mean the OBD Magician Meter bro.
↡ Advertisement

Did they update the software when you went for the 10k servicing? Do you need to request for it? I went for my 5k Servicing and they mentioned that there was no software update in February.

After the update, is the acceleration more responsive and smooth?

I encountered a chasis control problem my car stalled at the traffic light. I went to TC and they updated the software. Acceleration is more responsive for sure & it sure felt as good as having race chip. After plugging in race chip even more powerful but not as smooth. 

Use 95 will do. For me, on ECO, FC is around 11 to 12km/l.

yeah... just collected the ride yesterday after 1.5 months of wait from Good Sunday.

so, I'm now with the QQ family.   [grin]

Sales guy from BT was quite systematic though still owe something ETA next week.

Overal, good experience.

Day 1 drive around artery road and some expressways on ECON but not too good on the FC yet.

SE suggested to fill RON 98 sometimes for turbo car. I used work with technicians in Oil&Gas and they also felt no difference for them and they always go for the cheapest and lower RONs permitted.

Any bros have any recommendations on what RON you guys are using?

Have your car issues been settled. Very curious what TC doing.

Going to install my EPS Power charger 6.5 & RS chip, but don't know at how many km to install as will be hitting 1st 1000km servicing mid of this week!

Any idea anyone install either both at which stage/Km???

Thanks. Day 2 after refuelling at Esso with 95, less traffic on road and some expressways, manage to get slight above 13km/l.

[laugh]think it's a good start. 

post-171808-0-74780300-1463365419_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Thanks. Day 2 after refuelling at Esso with 95, less traffic on road and some expressways, manage to get slight above 13km/l.

[laugh]think it's a good start.

I am referring to overall fc. But good start.

Have your car issues been settled. Very curious what TC doing.

Well, no. The brake delayed release problem came back even though I applied the latest patch few weeks ago.

Delayed release for 2 to 3 secs when you release the brake.

• Praise 2

yeah, new start... the admin managed to save me with antidote.. keke

:a-t9412:[smash]

2.0 come with LED headlight which stands out at night. If not, look out for the stock 19" rim

If you take a closer look, the Head Lamp assembly is different between the 1.2 & 2.0 Qashqai.

• Praise 2

(edited)

:a-t2622::secret-laugh:

South Korea claims Nissan had manipulated emissions on the Qashqai SUV, and plans to fine it US$280,000.

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 2

:a-t2622::secret-laugh:

South Korea claims Nissan had manipulated emissions on the Qashqai SUV, and plans to fine it US$280,000.

That is not a fine . Just a handful of Coe costs

S.Korea is more reasonable .  :XD:

Diesel version

South Korea said that Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T) had manipulated emissions on a diesel sport utility vehicle and that it planned to fine the automaker as well as sue the head of its Korean operations.

The government said the Japanese automaker had used a so-called defeat device that helps a vehicle's emissions management system turn off during regular driving conditions.

Nissan denied any wrongdoing.

"Nissan Motor has never illegally manipulated any vehicles we have produced so far and used defeat devices in those cars," the automaker's Korea unit said in a statement.

The South Korean environment ministry said it planned to fine Nissan 330 million won ($279,920) for manipulating emissions on its Qashqai SUV. It will also order a recall of the 814 Qashqai vehicles sold in the country so far.

South Korea conducted tests on 20 diesel vehicles, after finding in November that Germany's Volkswagen AG (VOWG_p.DE) had falsified emissions tests.

I am referring to overall fc. But good start.

Well, no. The brake delayed release problem came back even though I applied the latest patch few weeks ago.

Delayed release for 2 to 3 secs when you release the brake.

Does your brake delay issue have sounds one?

Did it happen mostly during low speeds like carpark areas, before or after parking?

↡ Advertisement