Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Did the installer teach you how to remove it for your car servicing at TC or for Viacom car inspection? If not, did the installer inform you the price of uninstalling and reinstalling?

RC ultimate seems to be good, hence would like to find out more from you. Thanks.

Hi HD2004,

RC Ultimate installer will teach you and it is not too difficult ... 5-10 minutes because of cable ties etc.

Yes, compared to RSChip, RC Ultimate can raise boost pressure which is the most effective increase in torque and power by a long long miles while RSChip mods the timing and positions of valve in engine and transmission in additional to air-flow mixture which RC Ultimate also does so except transmission ... RSChip info is after speaking to their UK office as I was waiting many months for RSChip but disappointed with no turbo boost and hence installed it only in my estima.

Cheers,

Richard

Did I say that ???????

But must enjoy the ride

Best is to do up a good audio and cover all the road noisy ----

After a hard day work

Hi Meemee,

You always say that ...... and rightfully so !

Cheers,

Richard

↡ Advertisement

Hi Talkie,

1st and 3rd looks identical but 2nd one please skip for sure since same like current including 800X480 and seemingly restrictive touch. You can check and compare our stock headunit here:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/car-gps-for-Nissan-Qashqai-car-gps-with-navigator-mp3-player-digital-TV-3G-ZT-N8032/32304121624.html

Not sure of seicane support by why not consider my Newsmy dual wince and andriod one ?? I can certainly help you with all the lessons learnt and I do have good contact with the Development engineer already at their Hunan factory. Also recently successfully installed igo primo on the CE side without 1024X600 support to this 1024X600 headunit for completeness thought I have googlemap, waze etc. on the android side but most importantly, it has removable android brain with HDMI output which I can use with external processor and not limited to RCA input to processor with double added DAC to ADC processing which affects SQ.

However, please prepare to spend additional SGD30/month for additional phone line which includes free MeRadio unlimited access if you choose to go this way but you will be rewarded with most of the local radio in flawless sound quality that you cannot dream of with analog radio headunit ... albeit this newsmy headunit analog radio is not bad with digital dbx filtering and also wolfson DAC.

Cheers.

Richard

Noted. Thanks Richard. The seicane is a random find when I google. Sure. Will ask you for assistance should I change. Thanks again.

Did I say that ???????

But must enjoy the ride

Best is to do up a good audio and cover all the road noisy ----

After a hard day work

Ya... MeeMee always teach me.....

Mod don't scared... Scared don't mod!!!!!

• Praise 1

Hi BO65, 

Oh no, TC does not disable SS for owners.  

Performance motors used to do it for their customers but presumably warned by BMW or LTA and hence stopped doing so and no other ADs that I am aware will disable for you cos this would may or may not contravene their "carbon emission" performance and hence the CEV rebate.

I no longer have anymore of the stop-start modules after the initial 10 for the whatsapp bros and it is only also done for them and not others ..... paiseh.

Cheers.

Richard

(edited)

I went to racechip website and it says there is no tuning product for nissan qashqai 1.2T.

Hi Talkie,

Could not check at office cos blocked but I certainly remembered seeing it at both racechip and rschip.

Cheers,

Richard

post-149594-0-76974100-1463413443_thumb.jpg

post-149594-0-34880000-1463413455_thumb.jpg

Edited by richard_crl032
  • Praise 1

Ya... MeeMee always teach me.....

Mod don't scared... Scared don't mod!!!!!

I also say ...... Don't let your speaker go to waste .....

It need a amp to drive it

Nothing like that. handbrake disengaged manually.

Delayed release comes randomly.

The brake delay happens when you do not disengage the handbrake manually when you move off?

If manually release then no such problem?

Yes, you would hear sound similar to a "spring/ coil being released from tension" after 2-3 seconds when brake is released.

No, not at any speed or lowspeed. For me, delayed release happens during moving off only. At stationary at traffic light or stopline, the car will only move after 2-3 seconds after you hear the above mentioned sound.

Does your brake delay issue have sounds one?

Did it happen mostly during low speeds like carpark areas, before or after parking?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I DIY :)

Buy parts and install it myself

Hi all,

would like to know who can provide the grouding service and the damage?

I also say ...... Don't let your speaker go to waste .....

It need a amp to drive it

:TT_TT: :TT_TT: :TT_TT: :TT_TT: :TT_TT: :TT_TT:

Nothing like that. handbrake disengaged manually.

Delayed release comes randomly.

Yes, you would hear sound similar to a "spring/ coil being released from tension" after 2-3 seconds when brake is released.

No, not at any speed or lowspeed. For me, delayed release happens during moving off only. At stationary at traffic light or stopline, the car will only move after 2-3 seconds after you hear the above mentioned sound.

Hi Ldawn88,

Was below the circumstances as shared previously ??  It is reportedly reproducible by several bros that seems to point to stop-start. Cheers.  Richard

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2693548-nissan-qashqai-2014/page-486?do=findComment&comment=5778837

The brakes release delay can be stimulated. This haooens when brakes won't release immediately after you release the foot brake pedals and you hear some mechanical noises for 1 to 2s and then the brakes are released. 

To stimulate it, after parking you car with your start/stop mode on, shift to park and engaged electronic handbrake. Just when start/stop activates to turn off the engine, press the "start" switch to off everything else. 

Restart ur car within 5mins and try to drive off normally. If everything works fine, either the software bug doesn't ur ride or ur software already updated. 

If u encounter the brake delays, then head down to TC. This issue will only reset itself after another cycle of start/stop cuts in or you stop the engine completely and wait for some time, someone mentioned to wait 15mins to me before.

Hi Ldawn88,

Was below the circumstances as shared previously ?? It is reportedly reproducible by several bros that seems to point to stop-start. Cheers. Richard

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2693548-nissan-qashqai-2014/page-486?do=findComment&comment=5778837

The brakes release delay can be stimulated. This haooens when brakes won't release immediately after you release the foot brake pedals and you hear some mechanical noises for 1 to 2s and then the brakes are released.

To stimulate it, after parking you car with your start/stop mode on, shift to park and engaged electronic handbrake. Just when start/stop activates to turn off the engine, press the "start" switch to off everything else.

Restart ur car within 5mins and try to drive off normally. If everything works fine, either the software bug doesn't ur ride or ur software already updated.

If u encounter the brake delays, then head down to TC. This issue will only reset itself after another cycle of start/stop cuts in or you stop the engine completely and wait for some time, someone mentioned to wait 15mins to me before.

Mine is not reproduced as described. I turn off my start/ stop before my journeys.

Mine is not reproduced as described. I turn off my start/ stop before my journeys.

hi Ldawn88,

Thanks !

The other single bro with weekly occurrence but understand still not resolved was also not under mentioned circumstances and another cause that TC cannot resolved for 9 months or more.

How often is it happening on yours and what had TC done for you so far ??

Thanks again and Cheers,

Richard

Perhaps a bit late cos missed it since Jan 2016 but believe there may be other bros like me.  Quite disappointing review of the Reanult Kadjar

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/motoring/renault-kadjar-style-over-substance

Now, if this car had the Qashqai's sweet 1.2-litre turbo drivetrain, it would be a winner. As it is, the Renault-Nissan group is making you choose among function, form and fun. The Kadjar scores well in the first two attributes, but fails miserably in the last.

(edited)

Wanted to just praise Optishine (John) here for the PPS that I have done 6 months back.

Had a few minute spots from road stones but Optishine also touched up the chipped paints FOC without any question asked. Couldn't tell where the spots are now.

Outstanding services. Value for money. Very satisfied. I highly recommend them, any problem go back ; they stand by what they say .

Edited by EricChan
  • Praise 1

If it happens in carpark, have someone record the issue and show to TC.

So in ur case with SS off, does the brake release delay resets itself during the journey?

If no, you could drive to nearest TC and show them the problem - without turning off ur engine.

Or try using auto dis-engage of electronic handbrake with  foot accelerator pedal instead when u start engine and move off initially.

I had been using this method before software update and the brake release delay didn't bug me.

• Praise 2

Hi all,

That really depend on what type of cables you looking for :)

(edited)

Hi all,

打柴问樵夫,驶船问艄公..

To cut firewood one must ask the woodcutter. To sail a boat one must ask a boatman ..

Wah you really know who's who . MeeMee is the expert on this.

Edited by EricChan
↡ Advertisement