Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

hi Ldawn88,

Thanks !

The other single bro with weekly occurrence but understand still not resolved was also not under mentioned circumstances and another cause that TC cannot resolved for 9 months or more.

How often is it happening on yours and what had TC done for you so far ??

Thanks again and Cheers,

Richard

Perhaps a bit late cos missed it since Jan 2016 but believe there may be other bros like me. Quite disappointing review of the Reanult Kadjar

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/motoring/renault-kadjar-style-over-substance

Now, if this car had the Qashqai's sweet 1.2-litre turbo drivetrain, it would be a winner. As it is, the Renault-Nissan group is making you choose among function, form and fun. The Kadjar scores well in the first two attributes, but fails miserably in the last.

It does not happen often. Once in a few weeks. Apply latest sw is what the GM tells me.

If it happens in carpark, have someone record the issue and show to TC.

So in ur case with SS off, does the brake release delay resets itself during the journey?

If no, you could drive to nearest TC and show them the problem - without turning off ur engine.

Or try using auto dis-engage of electronic handbrake with foot accelerator pedal instead when u start engine and move off initially.

I had been using this method before software update and the brake release delay didn't bug me.

Got the video. The GM told me they are aware of this delayed release after so many sw releases until now.
↡ Advertisement

ææ´é®æ¨µå¤«ï¼é©¶è¹é®èå¬..

To cut firewood one must ask the woodcutter. To sail a boat one must ask a boatman ..

Wah you really know who's who . MeeMee is the expert on this.

But stop Liao .... I got tools to t-loan

Take cover

Stay away from taxi

post-17080-0-13404400-1463457686_thumb.jpeg

post-17080-0-32552600-1463457696_thumb.jpeg

But stop Liao .... I got tools to t-loan

Take cover

Stay away from taxi

Seems like electronics getting dangerous now, not just taxis, could happen to any modern car.

It does not happen often. Once in a few weeks. Apply latest sw is what the GM tells me.

Got the video. The GM told me they are aware of this delayed release after so many sw releases until now.

So they just ask you to wait it out?

Or could they replace with a new ecu?

• Praise 1

Seems like electronics getting dangerous now, not just taxis, could happen to any modern car.

So they just ask you to wait it out?

Or could they replace with a new ecu?

Nope. Ask me to wait for next sw release.

Neutral Newbie

That really depend on what type of cables you looking for :)

Hi EricChan,

I am not new to this forum and has been reading this forum on all the topics related to QQ. Thanks for your referring me to Meemee.

Hi Meemee,

I remember reading in this forum related to the grouding cable and also saw the picture of it post by you but i can't confirm. So now is confirm. Can you PM me the damaged for this job with the grouding cable you normally use.

Thanks in advance.

these car companies need to be sued in the USA.  Only then will they do the right thing.

Instead of just showing TC the video, tell TC you are sending the video to LTA too.

If you are in the driver's seat and an accident happened, its US, not TC who will be in the HOT seat.  

• Praise 1

Hi EricChan,

I am not new to this forum and has been reading this forum on all the topics related to QQ. Thanks for your referring me to Meemee.

Hi Meemee,

I remember reading in this forum related to the grouding cable and also saw the picture of it post by you but i can't confirm. So now is confirm. Can you PM me the damaged for this job with the grouding cable you normally use.

Thanks in advance.

I m using awg 0 cables - ofc cables

Tools need - over size cutter , clamps

Material - cables , cable lug , heat shrink

Last of all money & time :)

Neutral Newbie

I m using awg 0 cables - ofc cables

Tools need - over size cutter , clamps

Material - cables , cable lug , heat shrink

Last of all money & time :)

Hi Meemee,

May i know the total cost for this job which include materail and labour? Do you still help to do the installation or i will have to go to a workshop? Please PM me the contact and place to do it if price is alright.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Which Service Center is the best?

Hard to define 'Best'. It's relative.

Matter of experiencing yourself because of many factors like location convenience, which service advisor you meet on the service date, which day you go (usually heavy demands on Mon and Sat) and what are your service requirements vs expectations.

From what i gather, BT and Ubi are well rated in general and TP is only so-so. As for Jurong and Leng Kee I have no direct experience to make a comment.

I may be wrong so check them out and make your own conclusions.

Edited by cashcow
  • Praise 1

Which Service Center is the best?

Ubi is near my place and they provide breakfast (limited quantities). So yeah...haha

Booked at Bt Timah as near my house! You guys know how Long it takes for 1st 1000Km service?

Has achieved 15Km/lit in ECO mode 80% highway on RON 95! RON 98 only given me an average 10Km/ltr on my 1st tank!

Booked at Bt Timah as near my house! You guys know how Long it takes for 1st 1000Km service?

Has achieved 15Km/lit in ECO mode 80% highway on RON 95! RON 98 only given me an average 10Km/ltr on my 1st tank!

It will take 3-4 hrs

Hi Ldawn88,

Noted and thanks for sharing.

Cheers.

Richard

• Praise 1

Whether you are still looking toward to get QQ, wish you good luck tomorrow COE bidding. Cheers

Thanks Pocy,

Whatever my plans, can't do anything until 4pm tomorrow!

And the SE, non-existent since 5th bid.  Maybe he will rear his head tomrrow.

Incredible.

Hard to define 'Best'. It's relative.

Matter of experiencing yourself because of many factors like location convenience, which service advisor you meet on the service date, which day you go (usually heavy demands on Mon and Sat) and what are your service requirements vs expectations.

From what i gather, BT and Ubi are well rated in general and TP is only so-so. As for Jurong and Leng Kee I have no direct experience to make a comment.

I may be wrong so check them out and make your own conclusions.

I went to BT for my first servicing. They chip my paint work and scratch my door ( interior). Good? What can l say coz they can always deny it. Lan Lan..

I went to BT for my first servicing. They chip my paint work and scratch my door ( interior). Good? What can l say coz they can always deny it. Lan Lan..

Write to the GM.

I have his email address.

↡ Advertisement