Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

where is my COE.....

4pm seems like days to wait......

come 4pm,

its either QQ or bye bye....

2217 Cat A for grabs today

↡ Advertisement

That ain't bad considering Volkswagen put a dent into my rear bumper when I sent it in for servicing. They eventually made good and patched and re-sprayed my bumper - not a fantastic job by the way. 

Heard about a case where 2 Volkswagen mechanics took a GTI out for a 'test' spin and crashed it...

They gave my Scirocco a very long deep scratch with paintwork flailing out.. around 30cm long on my front lower bumper.

Had to make another appt quite some time later to get it respray by them.

Actually all the service centres don't care one, they drive owners' cars like never driven a car before, just whack only.

Turbocharged

where is my COE.....

4pm seems like days to wait......

come 4pm,

its either QQ or bye bye....

2217 Cat A for grabs today

Strong feeling you will finally get your coe today.

Don't think TC will let you slip thro' their customer net.

Please keep us posted on outcome. Good luck.

Hi LPPL

If you don't mind, can spare me a couple of mins, so I can share my personal thoughts on this "feud" between Richard and yourself.

Firstly, I think this has gone on long enough... well, you may not agree with me but trust me, most of us here feel that this has gone on way too long.

Secondly, to be honest, we bros here in this page must have by now formed our own impressions on both yourself and Richard. Some may agree with you and some with Richard, but I don't think that's the point here. I think what's important is that we are all adults and we can all make up our own minds as to who is the "psycho" here. For the record, in my career, whether fortunately or unfortunately, I have had the pleasure of meeting real psyhcos (i.e. certified by IMH Head of Forensic Psychiatry)...so trust me when I say I know a psycho when I see one. And I have met Richard before...and while I won't describe him as charming (i.e. at least not as charming as me or meemee or mh23 la), he's certainly no psycho...passionate maybe, but not psycho. I have also met his family before...and well, what I can say is that they seem pretty happy with him...so not so sure about your thoughts and fears for his family....but it's nice you are concerned about them la.

Finally, this page is about QQ sharing so maybe we stick to the subject. And as you had previously said before, it is about opinions and everyone (even non owners of QQs who might have test driven one) have the right to make comments but maybe we should just make them as "opinions" and not God-given truths...coz every car and even every QQ is diff...so we may all have diff experiences even with the same model.

So let's chill and move on, yeah.

Cheers bro ;)

You should be glad that I have shown you that psycho and sadistic streak in him. Remember that a psycho will never have the word psycho written on his head in case you are not aware.

Hi all, will be collecting my Qashqai in the beginning of June, any particular thing I should look out/check for during collection?

Thanks in advance.

You should be glad that I have shown you that psycho and sadistic streak in him. Remember that a psycho will never have the word psycho written on his head in case you are not aware.

Honestly, you sounded more psycho and sadistic than him!

Agreed MeeMee?

Strong feeling you will finally get your coe today.

Don't think TC will let you slip thro' their customer net.

Please keep us posted on outcome. Good luck.

If all the pte taxis have got their COEs last 2 bids, then COE might actually be cheap enough for TC - LOL!

Turbocharged

知彼知己

They gave my Scirocco a very long deep scratch with paintwork flailing out.. around 30cm long on my front lower bumper.

Had to make another appt quite some time later to get it respray by them.

Actually all the service centres don't care one, they drive owners' cars like never driven a car before, just whack only.

hmm.. just wondering if the service center disable the dash cam after they takeover the car?

(edited)

Honestly, you sounded more psycho and sadistic than him!

Agreed MeeMee?

Don't wanna comment .........

Later we are all being mark

No idea why ...... Have to drag family and all

Why can't we be more constructive , rather then just keep poking

If he really got things to share I respect him

We he label me as guru or Saint

Which I don't

I m here to share .... Those deal with me before should know ......

A non qashqai owner yet can know so much about the car it self

There a Cantonese saying - fan Ou kei fan kow

Edited by Meemee

hmm.. just wondering if the service center disable the dash cam after they takeover the car?

They do. Most service centres practice this. It's to defend themselves.. so people cannot see whatever ill practice they do inside? Haha.

For my case, there was a cosmetic check done before I handed over my car to them and I received the car with a big deep scratch. There's no running away. Maybe the SA tried see if I am those kind who is fussy over cosmetic outlook of the car.. if I didn't discover, they probably would have kept quiet. The moment I highlighted the damage, he immediately booked a respray appt.

wahhh,

like that everyone MUST make it a habbit to walk round the car and confirm with SA existing scratches, etc, so no dispute when new ones added.  Like when you collect rental cars....

I went to BT for my first servicing. They chip my paint work and scratch my door ( interior). Good? What can l say coz they can always deny it. Lan Lan..

For such things, really really cannot do anything.

My cupholders kena scratched.

How do you prove? It's tough.

cup holders also kena?

alamak!

1 hr 30 mins to go

All the best ------ join the qq gang :)

Just see how it goes :)