Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

(edited)

Does Q1.2T come w auto wipere? - will turn on on its own when it rsins. My SE says no but I see that on the wiper control.

Richard after listening to the audio for a while, I will just keep it. Actually not too bad in my ears

Edited by Talkie
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Does Q1.2T come w auto wipere? - will turn on on its own when it rsins. My SE says no but I see that on the wiper control.

Richard after listening to the audio for a while, I will just keep it. Actually not too bad in my ears

External sensor the battery can only last 2-3 years and it is very troublesome to pump air.

Is this fitted on the valve? Hmmm...my rims have 2 valves. Not sure if that will help.
  • Praise 1

Hi Qashians, my Qashqai 1.2 just passed the one month mark. These two days I notice that everytime when driving off, there is quite a loud squeaking sound coming from the brake ( like brake pad jammed). I wonder anyone has such problem?

Ya... Orange TPMS is internal sensor. Am using steelmate external sensor. So far as good. And cheaper to buy online.

the internal tpms be installed at any tyre shop?

the internal tpms be installed at any tyre shop?

No need. Self DIY.... Buy from taobao or aliexpress...

Some days I feel like an astronaut. In my NASA designed zero gravity seat arrangement in QQ and with my speedmaster watch flight qualified by NASA.

(The blue subdial is the earth, so the other 2 subdials - red and green - are?)

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Nice watch you bought.

Nice watch you bought.

Yeah. Agree. I only has 1 omega. Bought more than 10 yrs ago. Malfuctioned as I fell when plsying tennis 2 years back. Over shocked the watch. Last week brought in to repair at Swatch group - cost near to $900. Nevermind
  • Praise 2

Yeah. Agree. I only has 1 omega. Bought more than 10 yrs ago. Malfuctioned as I fell when plsying tennis 2 years back. Over shocked the watch. Last week brought in to repair at Swatch group - cost near to $900. Nevermind ð. Q1.2T save some money there, haha. Looking back, I regret buying the watch :).

And Eric is so learned! ðð. I read the thread on brake noise.

Thanks and cashcow7 (for the comments on the watch). And those are the facts on brake noise (No bulls**t) . Here's another linked comment that I shared :

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2702219-nissan-qashqai-2014-part-2/page-6?do=findComment&comment=5818639

No need. Self DIY.... Buy from taobao or aliexpress...

You can't diy internals. Gotta remove tyres from the rims. Unless you own a tyre shop.

You can't diy internals. Gotta remove tyres from the rims. Unless you own a tyre shop.

Err...  What I meant is for external TMPS la....

Do you guy find the stock HU radio poor reception? Any place can I tune to improve it?    

Keep complaining to TC until they decide to change new set for you.

Still the reception will be the same unless they change to another brand/model.

I ask SE. 295 nett to fit a subwoofer. Should I do it w them or another place? Cheapo option I know :)

If you do want to get sub woofer from TC, you can get about $180 off by offsetting against your DUOpoints .. read the previous QQ thread to go about it (I had something on it as well)
↡ Advertisement