Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Hi there,

Just to enquire about the DUO points, my SE claimed that I won't have any DUO points and will only get it from subsequent purchases. Is that true?? I notice that you mentioned Latio so maybe you got it because it's your second Nissan purchase?

you can email the DUO team for the points after making your balance payment. Different SE havs different version of their DUO pts programme. Think they are not properly briefed in this matter.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

you can email the DUO team for the points after making your balance payment. Different SE havs different version of their DUO pts programme. Think they are not properly briefed in this matter.

I just got a reply from the DUO team, they are very responsive. Indeed they have confirmed that I am entitled to it but will have to wait until I get my car registration details next week.

I find it strange that the sales people are not properly briefed about this DUO program as it is essentially another sales tool to add into their pocket. Eg DUO$50,000 will give you a $200 full service voucher that could be used to offset the $1,488 NPMP.... or like what some other forummers do in adding a sub woofer etc. 

• Praise 2

Hi Richard_crl032

Can you post a photo of Design B. I'm looking to install the mesh and would like to make a comparison.

Thank you very much!

Hi Ayre,

You may want to try Aestmold at 23 Geylang Lorong 11 for very similar looking one for <=SGD90 which we call Design A

A bit more aggressive is Design B where mesh in front of the bumper but need to cut off center lips and it is SGD140 but this does not collect leaves like Design A ...  which we fondly call the leave collector.

There is also clip on ones like Design B now from TaoBao which is about SGD70 including shipping and you can diy yourself.

In summary, choices galore but highly recommended to do this earlier than later before the fins of your radiator and intercooler get damaged from flying stones and pebbles.

Cheer,

Richard

Hi Richard_crl032

Can you post a photo of Design B. I'm looking to install the mesh and would like to make a comparison.

Thank you very much!

Design B from asetmod.  Need to cut hor.....

2nd photos for the mesh is from Aliexpress

post-26614-0-14846800-1468388392_thumb.jpg

post-26614-0-72872400-1468388624_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

(edited)

Aestmod is super crowded almost everyday! Business is good.

Not really, every time I went there I was the only one.  But the car keep coming after me [wave]

Edited by Marcostan
  • Praise 2

My understanding is that G COE will have DUO points while NG will not have.

However, read some posts here and there that there are some people who are on NG and emailed to ask for the points and got them. Not sure if real or csb. Can try if you want.

Hi Cloudfrre,

Csb one ...all purchases entitled to duo reward pointd regardless guaranteed ot non guaranteed COE.

Points is not the 50k+ points worth about the sgd250 but that I should have it since my entitlement ... else feel suckered which I dun like.

Cheers.

Richard

My head unit don't have the optical output

and thinking this may come handy.

Convert analog to optical - then to the processor

12volt unit:)?

Head unit -> Rca cable --> optical convertor -> optical cable -> digital input of processor -> amp -> speaker -> whole lots of goodies audio :)

Hi MeemMee,

No point then ..your processor oreli have converter and of higher quality.

Cheers.

Richard

Hi there,

Just to enquire about the DUO points, my SE claimed that I won't have any DUO points and will only get it from subsequent purchases. Is that true?? I notice that you mentioned Latio so maybe you got it because it's your second Nissan purchase?

Hi slxm,

These hopeless and lazy SEs ...not true at all.

Cheers.

Richard

Guess it is like what dash1234 mentioned that SE have different version of their DUO pts program and they are not properly briefed on this matter.

Thankfully, my SE registered for me and I got my DUO pts fuss free!!! [bounce2]

Guess slxm will not be introducing his SE to his friends!!! [:p]

Hi Cloudfrre,

Csb one ...all purchases entitled to duo reward pointd regardless guaranteed ot non guaranteed COE.

Points is not the 50k+ points worth about the sgd250 but that I should have it since my entitlement ... else feel suckered which I dun like.

Cheers.

Richard

• Praise 4

Guess it is like what dash1234 mentioned that SE have different version of their DUO pts program and they are not properly briefed on this matter.

Thankfully, my SE registered for me and I got my DUO pts fuss free!!! [bounce2]

Guess slxm will not be introducing his SE to his friends!!! [:p]

Hi Richard and Cloudfire,

I called the DUO team and posted my comments on the matter in an earlier post.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2702219-nissan-qashqai-2014-part-2/?p=5878629

These ah beng SEs.. tsk. Haha.

Apologies for deviating a little.

For our QQ, the exact tyre size is kinda difficult to find. Do Bros here have lobang or settle for other combination.

Also as one bro here just encountered a battery failure, how Long is the batt warranty? I understand that our battery is not the normal type but the enhanced flooded type so is not cheap.

Any bro here tried the glass mat GM type battery?

battery 1st year free 2nd year 50% and 3rd year 25% discount. Went outside check abt 180 for new batt
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1