Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Spray paint or plastic dip effect I guess..

I like the rims!  Same pattern rim, but mine is silver.  How come got black color rims?

• Praise 1

Hi Kstoh and QQ2016,

Thanks again for supporting the whatsapp group on the 1.2L kmhr speedometer mod for minimum quanities on this customised mod.

Please call and proceed to Aestmod at 23 Geylang Lorong 11 next week Tuesday to Sat to see Keeves or Ah Boon to fit the mod else have to offer to other interested bro ...downtime is less than 1 hr for this customised sgd150 mod inclusive of installation:

http://www.aestmodauto.com/

Meanwhile, pls enjoy the photo of 1st bro done this lunch time.

Cheers.

Richard

Ahh.. missed it. Anymore available?

Been so bz recently w/ work n family, rarely comes into chat.

Just fixed my shark fin antenna and the bonnet deflector. The antenna was ordered on 11 Nov and only came today. Have not really tested the reception but will monitor for the next few days The finishing is smooth and it only cost $5. So I wont complain too much. The boot deflector fits very tighly and firm to the bonnet and comes with transparent sticker pads to prevent damaging your bonnet. There are also 3 clips holding the bonnet and the quality is good as it is original from Nissan Australia. Thanks to Richard for the link! Shipping was fast and cane within 2 weeks.

Nice. [thumbsup]

I just ordered the same colour too. Re-assured me that I have chosen the right colour. [:p]

Saw the same rims selling overseas and thinking whether to bring them in. But too broke this month already. BTW is yours 19"? How is the FC?

Hi Kohanson,

Nice nice !!

Welcome to the club of qashqai bonnet defector ...but you did not order the headlight defector from same seller and keeping for next order ?? haha  !

Cheers,

Richard

I saw this from ebay and tempted to buy.

But I have already ordered the bonnet deflector and body kits from overseas this month for fixing to my car that has yet to arrive. Got to space out the purchase. Else kena scolding. [:p]

Carbon fiber is known to interfere with signals. If u mean "carbon fiber look" antennas (made of plastic), there are lots on Aliexpress.

Thanks for the info! Was looking at real carbon fibre. Think I will drop the idea, anyway the reception for the sharkfin is not as good as the original. Might be removing this weekend.

Anyone knows of any shorter antenna with better signal than our original antenna?

I like the rims! Same pattern rim, but mine is silver. How come got black color rims?

Thanks! I sprayed the rims to gloss black with YSR working as a freelance. Should cost below $200. He can also change the colour of the brake calipers. If you are interested, you can contact him at https://www.facebook.com/YSR-Yas-Spray-RIm-264045897086188/

Nice. [thumbsup]

I just ordered the same colour too. Re-assured me that I have chosen the right colour. [:p]

Saw the same rims selling overseas and thinking whether to bring them in. But too broke this month already. BTW is yours 19"? How is the FC?

I saw this from ebay and tempted to buy.

But I have already ordered the bonnet deflector and body kits from overseas this month for fixing to my car that has yet to arrive. Got to space out the purchase. Else kena scolding. [:p]

Haha, yeah black will look nice as I cant find a matching colour. But I will be removing soon as the reception is not as good as the original. I am using the stock 17" rims, probably the colour make the rims look bigger. Haha.

What is the interest rate offered by NIssan now? 2.78%? Any discount for the in-house loan? DBS have promotion now at 2.08%

mine is 2.68%. 2K discount for in-house loan. Minimum 30K 3 years term.

I believe the 2.08% is for used car.

Edited by Alexhokc

Neutral Newbie

Thanks. I bought the 1.2L DIG-T. Paid the published price of $102.8K. But I got quite a bit of freebies which may not be too convenient to share opening. PM me if you are interested.

NICE .Premuim ir the lite model?

Ahh.. missed it. Anymore available?

Been so bz recently w/ work n family, rarely comes into chat.

Hi Mred1-2,

Paiseh ..customised and only ordered one production run with no spare.

If any bro missed by end of next week, I will inform you according.

Cheers

Richard

Secured my 2.0 yesterday. Happy that they bidded for my CAT B successfully at the first attempt. Great to have a new car ready for CNY

Hi Spikey69,

Congras !!!

Richard

Sorry for the noob question, will AD workshop have 'something to say' on plasti dip or wrapping during warranty period? Like sending in a dipped or wrapped car for service, will the warranty be affected in one way or another?

Secured my 2.0 yesterday. Happy that they bidded for my CAT B successfully at the first attempt. Great to have a new car ready for CNY

congrats! pay at relatively low price but get at relatively high COE. Straightaway gain 5K on paper. [:p] 

• Praise 2

Hi QQ expert

I am most likely getting the QQ 1.2 Premium within these few days. Just want to ask if anyone out there has managed to 'change/paint' the chrome portion surrounding the window etc to matt black. I saw the QQ UK website and like the look of the QQ with black rim rather than the chrome look.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks. 

• Praise 1

Hi QQ expert

I am most likely getting the QQ 1.2 Premium within these few days. Just want to ask if anyone out there has managed to 'change/paint' the chrome portion surrounding the window etc to matt black. I saw the QQ UK website and like the look of the QQ with black rim rather than the chrome look.

Thanks.

You could try to plasti-dip the chrome parts. I wanted to but got lazy.
  • Praise 1

Hi QQ expert

Thanks. 

Take out and wrap it.

• Praise 1