Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

Anyone know where I can sell my Qashqai items?

I am looking for sale of my 20 inch Black Rims with 6-Port and slotted Disc together. (Including Free TPMS)

Looking for a swap with wheel.

PM me.

Hi bro see that you have a nice set of wheels. Are u running the 1.2? How is the car with 20 inch rims?

Hi guys,

Anyone know where I can sell my Qashqai items?

I am looking for sale of my 20 inch Black Rims with 6-Port and slotted Disc together. (Including Free TPMS)

Looking for a swap with wheel.

PM me.

Swee la

• Praise 1

Hi bro see that you have a nice set of wheels. Are u running the 1.2? How is the car with 20 inch rims?

Yes 1.2 bro. My car no roof bar leh.

Well, caused i have other great mod plus throttle.. plus dic is much lighter than stock disc rotor.. overall still ok. :)

Letting go all with swap at 2.5k

Rim is DTM btw. Still left 30-40% tyre.

Edited by Air162

Yes 1.2 bro. My car no roof bar leh.

Well, caused i have other great mod plus throttle.. plus dic is much lighter than stock disc rotor.. overall still ok. :)

Letting go all with swap at 2.5k

Rim is DTM btw. Still left 30-40% tyre.

May i know what's the offset?

May i know what's the offset?

Cant remember bro.. either 7.5 or 8.

Flash perfectly to the fender together with the 6 pot Brake kit. :p

Edited by Air162

Hi bros,

As you are probably awared, about 60 bros in whatsapp group are with disable SS module for months with zero failure.

As some bros here had been asking for it, I had ordered and offer 3 spares units at sgd100 inclusive of installation ...pls note harrier version being offered in their thread is sgd180 without installation.

Kindly PM me and 1st 3 bros can confirmed while 4th, 5th etc. will be on reserve list if any of the 1st 3 do not make pay deposit of sgd40 by this Sunday.

Cheers.

Richard

• Praise 2

Hi Alexhokc, so are you saying it is better to switch to synthetic oil after 10k servicing?

My apologies. I read wrongly, thought you going for 10,000 km servicing.

Alexhokc is right. For the first 3 free servicing at 1,000, 5,000 and 10,000 km, TC uses mineral oil. If you want synthetic oil, bring your own or you top up the difference. Some people believe in synthetic oil for all servicing. For me, I just used the free mineral oil for 1,000 and 5,000 km servicing.

For 10,000 km servicing (and not after 10,000 km servicing), I chose to top-up to synthetic oil for the reason that the next servicing can be at 20,000 km. If use the free mineral oil, next paid servicing is at 15,000 km.

hi,

any idea if for those who are on NPMP, which technically covers 20K, 30K, 40K and 50K, do we need to top-up for the synthetic oil at 10K servicing?

I stand corrected, but for those buyers who managed to get free servicing all the way to 50k, TC will give you the requisite oil for each servicing to last till the next servicing. This means mineral oil for 1k and 5k, and synthetic oil for 10k till 50k.

But for people like me who has free servicing for only 1k, 5k and 10k, and bought NPMP for 20k to 50k, I had to top up for synthetic oil at 10k servicing.

Hi bros,

As you are probably awared, about 60 bros in whatsapp group are with disable SS module for months with zero failure.

As some bros here had been asking for it, I had ordered and offer 3 spares units at sgd100 inclusive of installation ...pls note harrier version being offered in their thread is sgd180 without installation.

Kindly PM me and 1st 3 bros can confirmed while 4th, 5th etc. will be on reserve list if any of the 1st 3 do not make pay deposit of sgd40 by this Sunday.

Cheers.

Richard

Hi Richard, I am keen to know more about the SS module and if you could add me to WhatsApp group! Thanks! Michael

I'm thinking of getting this head unit from Aestmod, main purpose is to be able to use Google Maps for navigation. 

This will also require Internet access, the best solution is probably to use a Wifi dongle with extra Sim card? 

post-165460-0-65601600-1484257968_thumb.jpeg

post-165460-0-08169600-1484258021_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 3

I'm thinking of getting this head unit from Aestmod, main purpose is to be able to use Google Maps for navigation. 
This will also require Internet access, the best solution is probably to use a Wifi dongle with extra Sim card? 

Good pick, I use mirror function or hotspot and no need to use a wifi dongle.

• Praise 2

Hi bros,

Cheers.

Richard

Hello Richard,

I had drop you a P.M. Thanks.

• Praise 2

Hi Richard, I am keen to know more about the SS module and if you could add me to WhatsApp group! Thanks! Michael

Hi tekktyann,

Haha .. this is not on whatsapp group but just on the offer of 3 units of disable SS modules to bros here in about 10 days time after which I will not longer do any MO. I ordered them cos some bros here were already asking for them and the least I can do here since I am shipping in the DRL modules.

Please forward the following to Ahboons, dopeyone or myself on joining the whatsapp group:

- mobile no.

- full name 

- 1.2 or 2.0

- color of ride

- licence plate #

Cheers,

Richard

Hi Steve,

Best solution is portable wifi serving as router since these are 4G vs usual 3G of such android HU and connection is also much faster without needing the unit to start up to connect the internet.  The portable wifi would be starting together and much faster than the HU.

There is also much trouble with getting the right 3G tongle to work with various HU since tiong are on different mobile network and your can use your portable wifi for your family trip which is cool.

Cheers,

Richard

Hello Richard,

I had drop you a P.M. Thanks.

Hi Freddie,

Got it and thanks !!

Had replied to you liao ...keke !

Cheers,

Richard

• Praise 1

Best is tether thru phone or Mifi. Tried M1, SIngtel and starhub 3G gongle but didnt work.

• Praise 1

Hi Steve,

Best solution is portable wifi serving as router since these are 4G vs usual 3G of such android HU and connection is also much faster without needing the unit to start up to connect the internet. The portable wifi would be starting together and much faster than the HU.

There is also much trouble with getting the right 3G tongle to work with various HU since tiong are on different mobile network and your can use your portable wifi for your family trip which is cool.

Cheers,

Richard

Hi Richard

So if I use my phone to provide hotspot, also will work well right? No problem with Google Maps right?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1