Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Artic White is pure white. Pearl White is like a white pearl or the inside of a shellfish. It is slightly off white, with some shimmer.

All white surfaces will become less white (a bit yellowish) over time. I chose Pearl White because the colour is already a bit off white to start with, so I feel that when that happens, the difference will not be that obvious.

White cars are not that difficult to maintain, as long as you wash it once a week or earlier if dirty. This is the 3rd white car I have owned. Between a black (or dark blue or dark green) car and a white car, the white car is easier to maintain. Somehow, the dirt on a dark car is very obvious. Not so obvious on a white car. Least obvious on silver or grey.

Neutral Newbie

thanks all for inputs.

i noticed that white QQ do look bigger when parked beside a black or bronze QQ.

i know its visual effect but it is really convincing. if only we can change our QQ skin like handphone covers. lol

Neutral Newbie

anyone regret getting white car? is it really that hard to maintain and prevent it from turning yellow? any past experience to share?

where to get fitting magnetic sunshades that are dark? thx

whatsapp this seller @ 9695 2338 which I found on Qoo10.

I got 7 pcs less than $200 includes delivery.  

7pcs total - 2 front, 2 rear passengers, 2 rear small triangle + 1 pc rear boot.

btw, the sunshades are standard, how dark you want?

wow thanks 13177, Sx4falcon and kianewbie for your opinion.

Also if getting white should get pearl white right.. not Arctic white.?

anyone else can give feedback on dark metal grey? thanks!

i am getting a QQ 2.0 premium.

But i have trouble choosing colour!

I am choosing between PEARL WHITE and DARK METAL GREY

Pearl white has sporty look, visually looks bigger too.

Dark metal grey got classy and premium feel. 

Anyone can give your opinion? 

If pearl white is available as an option, confirm get pearl white instead of arctic white. As pearl white looks more nicer.

Artic White is pure white. Pearl White is like a white pearl or the inside of a shellfish. It is slightly off white, with some shimmer.

All white surfaces will become less white (a bit yellowish) over time. I chose Pearl White because the colour is already a bit off white to start with, so I feel that when that happens, the difference will not be that obvious.

White cars are not that difficult to maintain, as long as you wash it once a week or earlier if dirty. This is the 3rd white car I have owned. Between a black (or dark blue or dark green) car and a white car, the white car is easier to maintain. Somehow, the dirt on a dark car is very obvious. Not so obvious on a white car. Least obvious on silver or grey.

KSToh and Bros,

Indeed various considerations, situations and preference on color of chosen ride .... happy tio ho.

CO and me chosen Pearl White because AND ONLY BECAUSE to us:

- Looks nicest as also shown typically in sale brochure ... other colors may not have been marketed as often

- Looks bigger 

- More obvious for safety at night

- Pearl White typically need extra $ and even in Nissan UK for Qashqai is the case but dunno why TanChong same price .. cheapo and typical Singapore kiasuness ... free dun take ? mentality

- Domestic helper to wash sparingly every day

- Probably last few new cars since due retirement and more time to also clean myself without domestic helper

Guess the long list of "reasons" or excuse further reinforce ...similar to frequent FC discussion but attributable to driving style and city/hway ratio and hence happy tio ho bros !!!

Cheers,

Richard

anyone regret getting white car? is it really that hard to maintain and prevent it from turning yellow? any past experience to share?

Search FB for Britz Shade! Most of us got from there! Magnet is strong and good.

Cannot be done to change to 2.0 HID lights. Different parts  for the head lamp. 

Just change to HID lights good enough. 

White is more popular color for QQ. But I also choose grey!!

you mean "HID" lamps that are still halogen? those not nice leh. haha

you mean "HID" lamps that are still halogen? those not nice leh. haha

HID, LED and halogen... all different leh!!!

bottomline... cannot change to 2.0 headlight for 1.2 [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] ... If want, buy 2.0! solve your problem!

Just checking, anyone managed to fit a Hitch Receiver ? I know some X-trail owners managed to do that with Curtis Hitch but I can't find a specific one for our car.

Hi,

Have anyone tried mirroring on the touchpanel provided by TC? Or can it be modified to do so for andriod device?

Do you know where to install the roof rail on car-roof for QQ1.2? What will be the likely damage?

Please advise. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement