Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Hi everyone, good morning can I check any1 have issue when driving 3rd gear to 4th gear and will have slight lose of power (ard 58-62km) ? but after that everything went smoothly.

↡ Advertisement

Hi QQ owners,

anyone encountered some 'tok' sound when turning the steering to the right or going on a hump? Weird thing is it doesnt happen when I turn left.

I do. When I am reversing at low speed and turning the steering. Already informed the service centre at the last servicing but they had no time to attend to it. Seems like the axle or suspension or something. Will definitely get them to rectify it at next servicing.

I had the problem. Its a ball-joint issue.

I had it after 1k device. It is the oil level of either steering or the suppension. Go to TC and get it fixed.

From some old forum is strut mount bearing and coil spring rubbing issue? Related?

http://www.sgnissan.com/forum/index.php?topic=10418.0

Only if my wife ask me to turn left but I turn right instead.

Then she use water bottle to "tok" my head.

Now I am totally confused what could be the cause.

Hello All,

anyone mind sharing what is their best offer recently? Am looking at the premium trim.

I am interested to see what kind of offer you guys received. As I am shortlisting this car & slyphy .

I have some expiring duo points.

I would like to sell the $50 vouchers for $25 each.

Any takers?

Just curious how this works. The last time I sent my car for servicing, TC just deducted the points from my account. How do you transfer the points?

Just curious how this works. The last time I sent my car for servicing, TC just deducted the points from my account. How do you transfer the points?

Owner with points can utilize directly.

Becos owner unable to utilize before expiry, the points can be converted to equivalent vouchers for other person use.

Not transfer of points.

Edited by Wildfaye29

Hi all, does anyone knows how to connect android phone to stock HU to play Spotify?Via Bluetooth?

I use iPhone and connect via Bluetooth. Works well! Works as phone and also as music player.

Alternatively can also connect using USB and center console (below armrest) area, but this works as music player only.

When using USB and playing music, benefit is you can see the name of the song and photo of the album you're playing from. With bluetooth the name of the song and photo of the album doesn't pop up.

Neutral Newbie

I was driving my QQ today when suddenly the HU doesn't respond to any knobs n clicks anymore. Press a few buttons then screen became blank too, n can't turn off at all. Was so scared other electronics will also hang that I wait to reach my destination before off engine. But after I restart engine, all's well again... Anybody encountered before?

• Praise 1

Hi everyone, good morning can I check any1 have issue when driving 3rd gear to 4th gear and will have slight lose of power (ard 58-62km) ? but after that everything went smoothly.

hi 

how to do you know is gear 3-4 ?? 

when you say slight loss of power meaning??

eg, when you press accelerator,then then the car dont want to move or?

thanks

Heard a stone "pop" sound this morning while driving.. see the damage done which could had been worse if without the grille.  

post-166908-0-95491700-1492065032_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

hi

how to do you know is gear 3-4 ??

when you say slight loss of power meaning??

eg, when you press accelerator,then then the car dont want to move or?

thanks

Hi @Quizesilver, I actually feel the changing of the gear and count it's at which gear.

Not really lose of power, the feeling is more of like when you drop to lower gear.

Nice sub.meemee. hope to see you around Sengkang area. I'm in Dark metal grey

Maybe better chances if you come to senja road

On and off ---- There are poison sessio

Edited by Meemee

Maybe better chances if you come to senja road

On and off ---- There are poison sessio

Can jio me next session?

Wonder is there any meet up or Kopi session here? Can let newbies get poison by seniors here.

Can jio me next session?

Wonder is there any meet up or Kopi session here? Can let newbies get poison by seniors here.

The group is very poison ....... ahahhahahaaa