Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Quick question.. Hope someone can help to clarify.

If my servicing sticker says due on "20th April or 10000km" for example, but I haven't hit 10000km yet, is it OK to wait to do servicing until I hit 10000km?

TIA [confused]

↡ Advertisement

Haha shit! Do abit here and abit there only.

Abit here and abit there might as well stay stock... wahahaha... kekekeke...

Neutral Newbie

Quick question.. Hope someone can help to clarify.

If my servicing sticker says due on "20th April or 10000km" for example, but I haven't hit 10000km yet, is it OK to wait to do servicing until I hit 10000km?

TIA [confused]

wait abit like a month or so should be ok, but not too long like half a year

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I collected my car 3 days back on saturday. (22/4)

Found fog up/condensation happened in my left headlight on 2nd day (probably due to the drizzling) and after contacted my SE, I went to nissan service centre today (3rd day).

The service adviser told me its normal due to temperature difference. 

However, just now, when the sky starts to drizzle a little, the fog up forms up again.

The problem seems very persistent.

May I ask if anyone else in the forum experience such thing?

And according to some of the older posts, there are some who experience condensation, has your condensation problem disappeared? or Nissan has done something for you?

Hi Robin Ng, I believe that it is a norm for the headlights to fog up as your car is new. I too had accounted this  situation .Drive  for a few weeks /days more  ,i believe then it wont fog up again.

• Dislike 1

Hi Robin Ng, I believe that it is a norm for the headlights to fog up as your car is new. I too had accounted this situation .Drive for a few weeks /days more ,i believe then it wont fog up again.

It is best to report as case to TC. IN EVENT OF CORROSION, can request replacement without paying.

My headlight fog up once only...

Neutral Newbie

Hi Robin Ng, I believe that it is a norm for the headlights to fog up as your car is new. I too had accounted this  situation .Drive  for a few weeks /days more  ,i believe then it wont fog up again.

Hi Han, thanks. 3rd day, after heavy rain subsided. check on headlight seems ok. but once I got home, still find mist in it.

I can only continue to monitor.

It is best to report as case to TC. IN EVENT OF CORROSION, can request replacement without paying.

My headlight fog up once only...

reported to my SE already, she told me its normal. told me to monitor. Subsequently, she forwarded my email to the servicing side and I was attended by the service advisor and was being told its normal too.

When i told her that I might wanna get the left headlight changed if it doesnt go away during my 1k servicing, she told me its normal.

even if 30k i might still see it.

but its kinda too persistent, everyday i see mist in it...

sighs.

Edited by RobinNg

Bro - tell the service advisor go fly kite lah - then ask him why the other fog light no fogup?

Make some noise  get it change. Paid so much for the car!!!

Neutral Newbie

Bro - tell the service advisor go fly kite lah - then ask him why the other fog light no fogup?

Make some noise  get it change. Paid so much for the car!!!

ya, I just gonna monitor for a week more and hopefully its gone by 1k servicing.

ya, I just gonna monitor for a week more and hopefully its gone by 1k servicing.

If no water vapor in the light then shld not be a leak. Just condensation between the layer of plastics

Neutral Newbie

If no water vapor in the light then shld not be a leak. Just condensation between the layer of plastics

So far only mist, no big water droplets formed.

Just hope that its residue moisture caught inside during manufacturing and after a period of driving, that it will go away.

reason given by TC is left side is hotter than right, thats why left got mist but not for the right side.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, may I check who can i contact to add me to the whatsapp group?

Btw, anyone knows how could i get my hands on the disable SS and DRL module? (as I understand that previous MOs are conducted by richard)

So far only mist, no big water droplets formed.

Just hope that its residue moisture caught inside during manufacturing and after a period of driving, that it will go away.

reason given by TC is left side is hotter than right, thats why left got mist but not for the right side.

Hi bro, I just collected my Qashqai today and have the exact same situation as you. Left headlight fogs up after the rain. Think I'll report to the SE tomorrow, will keep monitoring my side and keep you posted. Do let me know if there's any updates on your problem.

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro, I just collected my Qashqai today and have the exact same situation as you. Left headlight fogs up after the rain. Think I'll report to the SE tomorrow, will keep monitoring my side and keep you posted. Do let me know if there's any updates on your problem.

sure.

anyone knows the obd protocol for QQ 1.2?

AffluxG,

You mean confused with odb and obd2 ?

All newer cars like our qq since 90s are obd 2 but often just refer to as obd.

Cheers.

Richard

Neutral Newbie

Hi CLW37,

Few of us uses this and do ask seller for 5000k temp type:

H8 H9 H11 55W 5200LM LED Headlight Kit P6 LED Head Lamp Lighth Bulb H11 8 leds High Power Auto LED Headlamp Bulb

http://s.aliexpress.com/ueUV3yqM

(from AliExpress Android)

Please note that stock halogen will last a long time but these modded tiong or even Philips HID and LED dun last as long. It could be 9-18 mths that you need to replace them with HID being a bit worse and explicitly mentioned as illegal at LTA website.

Cheers.

Richard

Hi Richard,

Based on the link, should I get H7 or H11? 5000 or 6000K?

Thanks alot

↡ Advertisement