Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

No need hear say. New model must be Euro 6 compliant otherwise how to import & sell???

The new incoming Qashqai look quite similar to the old outgoing model from the front view except for tweaks here and there. Is the new Qashqai a new design platform or is it a facelift?

The new QQ is a facelift...

↡ Advertisement

hi fellow qashqai owners... I've got a squeeky sound coming from my rear left when on uneven roads and slow speed. seems like from the rear suspension. mileage is now 8000km and had this problem since 1000km. during the 5000km servicing i feedback and the service center did some "tightening of the boot". but the squeaky sound still didn't go away. i thought maybe its something i put in my boot that causes the sound. I've removed everything from my boot the last 2 weeks also the sound is still there. anyone also experienced the same thing? appreciate any advise.

in the past, i have noise coming ffrom the rear every time it goes thru a hump or uneven terrain...i sent my ride to Bukit Timah and the technician solved the problem in one go...its a unsecured rear parking sensor module that is causing the noise...hope it helps

Neutral Newbie

I recently purchased a 2016 QQ and remembered that in the ad, the dealer mentioned that warranty till 2021. How can I confirmed this and what does this warranty cover?

Hi All

i am new to the forum. Just purchase a qashqai 2009 non premium model. Notice the below problem . I would like to seek the advise of those currently driving the same model.

1) loud engine noise when travelling 80km/h and above

2) During constant speed when i release the accelerator fully there will be a sudden auto brake ? Not sure if its their nissan technology or something wrong

3) RPM reeves to 5,6,7 wheras previous ride honda civic can stay below 3rpm

Hope someone can englighten me if they encounter similar issues or which workshop to go for check other than TC

Thank you all.

Sounds like your car is stuck in 2nd or 3rd gear.
  • Praise 1

Need to install horn for my QashQai.Can help to recommend installer and cost.Thanks a lot in advance.

You can alway go asetmod @ geylang for horn installation

Hi All

i am new to the forum. Just purchase a qashqai 2009 non premium model. Notice the below problem . I would like to seek the advise of those currently driving the same model.

1) loud engine noise when travelling 80km/h and above

2) During constant speed when i release the accelerator fully there will be a sudden auto brake ? Not sure if its their nissan technology or something wrong

3) RPM reeves to 5,6,7 wheras previous ride honda civic can stay below 3rpm

Hope someone can englighten me if they encounter similar issues or which workshop to go for check other than TC

Thank you all.

Imo your gearbox gone case. Need to overhaul or replace.

Hey guys. Thanks for the help. Turns out i am a cockster that has been driving in manual mode without realising it. didnt shift the gear thus the high rpm and the sudden jerk when gas pedal release.

now driving in normal mode and everything's good. Apparently the drive shaft for 2 sides has been damaged. was told i would need to replace the cover along with the ball bearing grease as the grease has "spatter" out for both side.

Any idea how much it would cost?

Hey guys. Thanks for the help. Turns out i am a cockster that has been driving in manual mode without realising it. didnt shift the gear thus the high rpm and the sudden jerk when gas pedal release.

now driving in normal mode and everything's good. Apparently the drive shaft for 2 sides has been damaged. was told i would need to replace the cover along with the ball bearing grease as the grease has "spatter" out for both side.

Wah that means you drive in Gear 1 and reach 80km/h with RPM at red line? Jia lat liao...

(edited)

Need to install horn for my QashQai.Can help to recommend installer and cost.Thanks a lot in advance.

Soon Lee at 727 geylang rd gd wkmanship & price is much cheaper Edited by Pizzaboy
  • Praise 1

Omg!!! Damage has been done. I would advise you to quickly replace your engine oil and gearbox fluid.

$180, i did mine at sinming

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Fyi and sharing : sent my car for 20k servicing. Feedback that at 1500 rpm the engine is noisy and sluggish. After collecting the car, the ride became smoother and can feel more power during pickup. Suspect the technician had did some tuning to the engine as the tachometer needle does not stay at zero when brake is applied. It stay around 750 rpm. Anyone has such encounter ?

Cheers

Hi all,

Fyi and sharing : sent my car for 20k servicing. Feedback that at 1500 rpm the engine is noisy and sluggish. After collecting the car, the ride became smoother and can feel more power during pickup. Suspect the technician had did some tuning to the engine as the tachometer needle does not stay at zero when brake is applied. It stay around 750 rpm. Anyone has such encounter ?

Cheers

If tachometer stay at zero mean engine stalled, even more worse.

Neutral Newbie

Hello,

I am driving an OPC QQ.... now into the 6 months already... but my mileage is still hovering around 2500km.... I don't think I can do the 10k servicing with first year... Anyone knows if I can stretch it till 2nd year?