Falken FK453 XL 96Y (JP) (3415) $275

Michelin PS4 XL 96W (17) (FR) $410

Nexen Nfera SU1 96W (16) (KR) $215

Pirelli P7 Cint RFT * 92W (17) (GER) $395

Pirelli Pzero RFT * 92W (GER)(16) $395

Wow.. thanks for the good information
↡ Advertisement

I am using the 225/45r19 tyre too...

Can you kindly share what was the brand of tyre and model that you changed to?  Btw, which tyre shop did you get them changed?

Changed to same Continental as it is quiet with good grip wet & dry, but expected faster wear rate with such compound.

Was looking at the latest ContiSportContact 6, but it only comes in 225/40 R19 & a change to 40 profile will affects the speedometer reading as well as ride comfort.

Thus, stick to ContiSportContact 5 225/45 R19 from Lee Beng Tyres along AMK Ave 3 Industrial Pk 2 Esso petrol kiosk junction. However, they messed up and gave me 235/45 R19 instead at same price & as I was in a hurry so just accepted it. 

I am collecting this sat @ bt. Excited!!

It is disappointing that the power tailgate & auto opening by waving the leg below the rear bumper is not included in this facelift. These are such wonderful & useful features and now common even in Korean & most other brands, if not all. Guess Nissan wants to keep their cost, thus price low.  [:p]

Edited by Olderman

It is disappointing that the power tailgate & auto opening by waving the leg below the rear bumper is not included in this facelift. These are such wonderful & useful features and now common even in Korean & most other brands, if not all. Guess Nissan wants to keep their cost, thus price low.  [:p]

Exactly bro, this is a main selling point.

Made in UK, Euro 6 and affordable.

Adding more features may increase the OMV and buyers may baulk at the price and go elsewhere. The 1.2T competes in a very price sensitive segment of the market.. 

Hi everyone, do most of you go back to TC for servicing after finishing the free servicing package?

Left 1 more to go and wondering if I should go back to TC or outside workshop.

Is there a workshop where most QQ owners go for their servicing?

Exactly bro, this is a main selling point.

Made in UK, Euro 6 and affordable.

Adding more features may increase the OMV and buyers may baulk at the price and go elsewhere. The 1.2T competes in a very price sensitive segment of the market..

Only £20k in the UK. Only if it was SGD.

Just saw this & in Facebook. Looks very good. Any advise or comments from the seniors here?

Hi Dino-Lee,

Best VFM piggback is BlueSpark on ebay that you can google for ... Bluespark is just few km from the factory where our qashqai are built.

Does primarily the same like TDI but at 1/3 the price but guess all bros knows that you need to remove before servicing at TC or being towed there else your warranty on the engine and ECU MAY be jeopardised.

Cheers,

Richard

Hi Olderman,

Have ... mine ...keke !

Cheers,

Richard

'Facelifted' Qashqai don't have mph meters anymore

Hey compositeB,

Good to know !

Save SGD150 modification ..haha !

Cheers,

Richard

Hi,

I read previously some of the bros here change the speedometer fascia to km/h. Anyone knows how to get it done?

Hi Tanchen,

I did a small MO of 4 units cos no other bros where interested then.

Supplier will only do minimum 3 pcs and remember quite expensive at SGD150 included installation at Aestmod ... bo liao now.

Cheers,

Richard

I am collecting this sat @ bt. Excited!!

A_ReN82,

Congratulation !!

It is offers great and comfortable ride .... not too soft, not too firm but just nice and quiet unless  you drive it hard.

Cheers,

Richard

Btw can you share with us which tyre brand and model are you using?

https://www.tires-easy.com/brands/achilles-tires/atr-sport-2

http://www.achillesradial.com/tire/passenger/1/ATR-Sport-2

Indonesia brand. Actually quieter then the stock conti. So far so good but can't comment on durability until my next change. For the price I will use the same tyre again.  

Edited by Kiteman

https://www.tires-easy.com/brands/achilles-tires/atr-sport-2

http://www.achillesradial.com/tire/passenger/1/ATR-Sport-2

Indonesia brand. Actually quieter then the stock conti. So far so good but can't comment on durability until my next change. For the price I will use the same tyre again.  

Thanks for the information... Will definitely consider this when it's my turn to change the tyres....

Changed to same Continental as it is quiet with good grip wet & dry, but expected faster wear rate with such compound.

Was looking at the latest ContiSportContact 6, but it only comes in 225/40 R19 & a change to 40 profile will affects the speedometer reading as well as ride comfort.

Thus, stick to ContiSportContact 5 225/45 R19 from Lee Beng Tyres along AMK Ave 3 Industrial Pk 2 Esso petrol kiosk junction. However, they messed up and gave me 235/45 R19 instead at same price & as I was in a hurry so just accepted it. 

Your current tyres are 1.1% larger than the stock size in diameter.  With the size difference, just be aware that the odometer  reading will therefore clock less mileage than your car's actual distance travelled...   The reading is probably off by the same percentage..

This slight different in reading is probably small to cause any major concern though...

Anyway, fyi..

post-185926-0-79014300-1504695345_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Hi,

Just got my QQ 1.2T today.

Sales person said owner's manual have not arrived, so I have no idea how to setup the infotainment system...

Anyone knows where to download the manual for 2018 Qashqai?

Thanks.

Hi,

Sales person said owner's manual have not arrived, so I have no idea how to setup the infotainment system...

Thanks.

This is the link for 2017 pre-facelift version... You can download a softcopy of the manual from this link...

Most of the car functions should be the same (my guess) and the instructions in the manual should be applicable...

https://carmanuals2.com/get/nissan-qashqai-2017-owner-s-manual-109478

Btw the infotainment system is probably locally fitted (this is the case for the pre-facelift version) and therefore its instructions are not covered by the QQ manual...

• Praise 1

Hi,

Thanks.

Show some pics leh...

Hi Dino-Lee,

Best VFM piggback is BlueSpark on ebay that you can google for ... Bluespark is just few km from the factory where our qashqai are built.

Does primarily the same like TDI but at 1/3 the price but guess all bros knows that you need to remove before servicing at TC or being towed there else your warranty on the engine and ECU MAY be jeopardised.

Cheers,

Richard

Hi Olderman,

Have ... mine ...keke !

Cheers,

Richard

Hey compositeB,

Good to know !

Save SGD150 modification ..haha !

Cheers,

Richard

Hi Tanchen,

I did a small MO of 4 units cos no other bros where interested then.

Supplier will only do minimum 3 pcs and remember quite expensive at SGD150 included installation at Aestmod ... bo liao now.

Cheers,

Richard

A_ReN82,

Congratulation !!

It is offers great and comfortable ride .... not too soft, not too firm but just nice and quiet unless you drive it hard.

Cheers,

Richard

Thanks Richard.

Anyone can advise what is the best offset for 7.5" & 8" rims?

This is the link for 2017 pre-facelift version... You can download a softcopy of the manual from this link...

Most of the car functions should be the same (my guess) and the instructions in the manual should be applicable...

https://carmanuals2.com/get/nissan-qashqai-2017-owner-s-manual-109478

Btw the infotainment system is probably locally fitted (this is the case for the pre-facelift version) and therefore its instructions are not covered by the QQ manual...

Even tho the infotainment is locally fitted, its using the same one as the 2.0l version (the Nissan one). At least thats what the SE told me. Still waiting for mine to arrive end of this month.

Try section 4 of the 2017 pre-facelift manual.

• Praise 1

Hi,

Thanks.

Nice!! Any pictures of the car can show?? 

Hi,

Thanks.

Nice!! Any pictures of the car can show?? 

↡ Advertisement