Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Neutral Newbie

I got all these, plus Auto Lock module (still not deliver yet), additional 6mths rd tax, & $100 petrol voucher. Squeezed the sales to the max Liao.

Can share which model did you buy?

Is it 5 years warranty and 3 years servicing? Or 5 years warranty and 5 years servicing?

I have not visited Nissan showroom. Anyone know new FL QQ does come with some useful high-tech safety feature like blind spot/ lane departure warning, intelligent emergency brake?

Only the 2.0 comes with all these features!
↡ Advertisement

I got all these, plus Auto Lock module (still not deliver yet), additional 6mths rd tax, & $100 petrol voucher. Squeezed the sales to the max Liao.

Wah.. additional 6mths road tax is attractive. I won't get an auto lock though, can't assure myself that it works all the time. Anyway, nice squeeze haha

What you get an auto lock module??? I thought the car came with it

Only the 2.0L version does. 1.2L Lite and Premium don't have such features

No lor.

QQ doesn't come with auto lock.

Can share which model did you buy?

Is it 5 years warranty and 3 years servicing? Or 5 years warranty and 5 years servicing?

Only the 2.0 comes with all these features!

5 yr unlimited mileage warranty.

7 times free servicing with parts and manpower.

Wah.. additional 6mths road tax is attractive. I won't get an auto lock though, can't assure myself that it works all the time. Anyway, nice squeeze haha

Haha, I just squeezed as much as I can.

As long as FOC one, I'll take first.

Hi All,

Just check if anyone of you have problem with yr reverse sensor beeping erratically when reversing even when there is no obstacle nearby. When the sensor is wet (eg. after rain), the reverse sensor is almost useless as it beeps continuously.

Have reported problem to SA and they said it is like that when it is wet. They said have done some adjustment but still beeping erratically.  

I find this unacceptable cos my previous Latio did not have such problem. Should I ask for the whole unit to be replaced ? 

I've replaced 3 times already. Same issue. LOL

Press and hold Unlock button?

Went to Youtube and found this video...

Although the Nissan car is not Qashqai, you can try out what the video shows.

Basically to summarize from video:

1.  Need to first unlock doors (Press unlock button once to unlock driver's door.  Press the unlock button again to unlock all doors) - Pls watch from 1:14 to 1:20...

2.  Press and hold the unlock button for more than 3 seconds to remotely open/lower all the window - Pls watch from 1:20 to 1:26...

Hopes it works...

Can any QQ 1.2A Dig-T 2017 (facelift) owners share the actual FC ?

Depend on driving habit

Range from about 700km to 500km per tank

Subjected to driving condition

Got bore with led

And change to hid

post-17080-0-82843100-1505226847_thumb.jpg

post-17080-0-52923500-1505226858_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Went to Youtube and found this video...

Although the Nissan car is not Qashqai, you can try out what the video shows.

Basically to summarize from video:

1. Need to first unlock doors (Press unlock button once to unlock driver's door. Press the unlock button again to unlock all doors) - Pls watch from 1:14 to 1:20...

2. Press and hold the unlock button for more than 3 seconds to remotely open/lower all the window - Pls watch from 1:20 to 1:26...

Hopes it works...

Press and hold Unlock button?

Thanks Bros

yup i know haha. just wanna see if any qashqaiers installed it and their reviews.

For led lights, a number that I know including myself has changed headlights, interior lights, rear license plate lights.

Neutral Newbie

Just signed on the dotted line for QQ 1.2t.

I do have a few questions of my own that might be repeated previously.

- wondering those who installed trotter Controllers back in 2015 and 2016, does it definitely not void warrenty and also doesn't add any stress to the car?

- HU, what's the cost of the android headunit with installation, as the original HU is rather buggy opted out for that one. Now thinking how to retro fit something in

- after the software patch back in 2016, did it solve the braking issue, the battery drain issue and also the other electronic issues of the car?

- lastly, any nagging issues so far you guys have observed about the QQ other than the clunking noises in the car?

Sorry for the WOT. Excited owner here

↡ Advertisement