Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

went for their advertised promo $98.8k

didn't bargain much for freebies. they only gave front+rear camera, servicing package, extended warranty and complimentary upgrade for their guaranteed coe bidding.

Is this the premium version or the basic model?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Is this the premium version or the basic model?

The promo is for the lite model. But after haggling, managed to get the premium. Otherwise the premium version need additional $3k.

Hi qashqai owners,

is there any qashqai ownerâs chat group here? i would like to join if possible :)

rgds

jason

Think there are 2 differnet chat group ...

hi bros... my qq has this sound from dashboard knocking sound and not able to detect this issue when i send the car for servicing... its 1.2l and 2018 model... anyone has the same issue?

• Praise 1

The promo is for the lite model. But after haggling, managed to get the premium. Otherwise the premium version need additional $3k.

That seems a good deal! Could not get such a good price when I visited their showroom last weekend.
  • Praise 1

Hi Devilcup,

Philips Xtreme Vision, Osram whatever etc. and even Philips LED were tried in last 2 yrs by several bros and they cannot beat these tiong H11 LED brightness ... some bros replaced these Philips etc. ones with what I bought which I am still using and having spares kept just in case.

Good luck and cheers,

Richard

Dear Richard,

in the end found something cheaper in aliexpress. just install and the color is matching and the light is brighter compare to stock. but those stock led like senta, vezel is still brighter as compare but color is cooler.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32819067221.html?trace=storeDetail2msiteDetail

• Praise 2

Dear Richard,

in the end found something cheaper in aliexpress. just install and the color is matching and the light is brighter compare to stock. but those stock led like senta, vezel is still brighter as compare but color is cooler.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32819067221.html?trace=storeDetail2msiteDetail

Hey Devilcup,

Good find !

4300k temp would match best.

Cheers.

Richard

I have a face lifted QQ.

I wonder if anyone has had their rattling under the dashboard issue sorted at TC? Are they good at resolving the issue or I am risking them introducing more rattles?

I was advised that I will need to leave the car with them for 3 working days, so I thought I check with the experience people here first.

• Praise 1

I have a face lifted QQ.

I wonder if anyone has had their rattling under the dashboard issue sorted at TC? Are they good at resolving the issue or I am risking them introducing more rattles?

I was advised that I will need to leave the car with them for 3 working days, so I thought I check with the experience people here first.

Siao boh leave for 3 days?

Mine (not face lift) had rattling under the dashboard previously which gets more obvious during reversing.

Went to TC bukit timah and they replaced the aircon pipes faster clips - solved.   

• Praise 1

(edited)

Siao boh leave for 3 days?

Mine (not face lift) had rattling under the dashboard previously which gets more obvious during reversing.

Went to TC bukit timah and they replaced the aircon pipes faster clips - solved.   

In my past many many years of car ownership experience, a lot of the AD workshops like to use this technique. They will tell you either having to work on the car overnight or some longer period to dissuade you from pursuing the matter. 

I went to TC Bukit Timah actually and was told 3 days. I could not live without the car so told them I would KIV.

I am now thinking I will send my car in during my short holiday and leave them enough time to resolve the issue. 

The rattles on mine are quite consistent. Go over uneven road, speed stripes, you will hear the sound and at times it is getting louder. I am inclined to think some loose wires under the dashboard but the test driver at TC-BT thought it was the dashboard that needed to be tightened. He is the pro and I'd not argue with him.

Some of my friends told me to live with it as AD mechanics quite often make matter worst, especially on rattles. That is the reason why I wanted to find out the experience from other owners. It seems like you had positive experience. Thanks!

Edited by Rm2s
  • Praise 2

You know ...

North and South Korea?

Ya the North and South Koreans were never on good terms since our great grandfather's era.

But it seems like after the 12 June summit, the North & South might reunite and join as 1 country. What is your take on this, do you think it might happen?

In my past many many years of car ownership experience, a lot of the AD workshops like to use this technique. They will tell you either having to work on the car overnight or some longer period to dissuade you from pursuing the matter. 

I went to TC Bukit Timah actually and was told 3 days. I could not live without the car so told them I would KIV.

I am now thinking I will send my car in during my short holiday and leave them enough time to resolve the issue. 

The rattles on mine are quite consistent. Go over uneven road, speed stripes, you will hear the sound and at times it is getting louder. I am inclined to think some loose wires under the dashboard but the test driver at TC-BT thought it was the dashboard that needed to be tightened. He is the pro and I'd not argue with him.

Some of my friends told me to live with it as AD mechanics quite often make matter worst, especially on rattles. That is the reason why I wanted to find out the experience from other owners. It seems like you had positive experience. Thanks!

Mine was done within the same day as the car servicing. Send in 9am, collect at 2~3pm.

The mechanic who test drive knew the issue on the spot and he said will rectify it. . 

• Praise 1

(edited)

Mine was done within the same day as the car servicing. Send in 9am, collect at 2~3pm.

The mechanic who test drive knew the issue on the spot and he said will rectify it. . 

Thanks again!

Edited by Rm2s
  • Praise 1

Ya the North and South Koreans were never on good terms since our great grandfather's era.

But it seems like after the 12 June summit, the North & South might reunite and join as 1 country. What is your take on this, do you think it might happen?

Don't think so ..

As there the invisible hand from the Ang moh side ....

Who want world "PEACE"

Really Kanna liao

post-17080-0-72404100-1528363322_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement