Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

On 9/9/2019 at 7:15 PM, Keefe said:

I’m getting 2/3 replaced. No need to change front lower link.

My car is 54k/150 weeks. 6 more weeks no more warranty so it’s urgent.

Need to leave the car overnight. Zzz...

21 hours ago, Weiqiang2501 said:

Yea I have sent in to tan chong to take a look. Hope they can solve it. 

In the tan chong did some tightening and lubricating. (Not sure what did they tighten) The sound went off. Seems ok for now

↡ Advertisement

NPMP (A + C) selling very cheap. 

Any bro or sis going for TC servicing? I am letting go a A + C (A : every 20k / C : every 40k) for a very special price. Confirmed with TC that for walk-in customer, both servicing would cost $800+. 

Those interested, please text me at 90020053. Thanks 🙏🏻🙏🏻

I have a question re 2016 Qashqai 1.2T. 

Has anyone replaced the head unit to one that is Apple Carplay / Android Auto compatible (ie Pioneer etc) ?  Can I check how much is it, and whether we need to install a new head unit housing ? Thanks in advance.

Tried googling myself but couldn't find anything meaningful, so thought I'd try my luck in here. 

42 minutes ago, fungyee77 said:

Has anyone replaced the head unit to one that is Apple Carplay / Android Auto compatible (ie Pioneer etc) ?  Can I check how much is it, and whether we need to install a new head unit housing ? Thanks in advance.

Tried googling myself but couldn't find anything meaningful, so thought I'd try my luck in here. 

https://s.lazada.sg/s.TEGn

https://s.lazada.sg/s.TFOw

For your reference.

On 9/10/2019 at 8:00 PM, Cvcorner said:

Hi All, i am selling my NPMP package for Qashqai 1.2. left with 3 times.............i signed up in May 2019.... Please PM me if you are interested. Fast deal!!!

Hi pls pm me.

On 9/14/2019 at 7:36 AM, fungyee77 said:

I considered doing so recently so asked around a few car audio shops and essentially, one will have to pay for the following 

- remove old stock HU

- new pioneer HU + installation

- new dashboard housing

- connect new HU to reverse cam and steering wheel controls 

I can't remember how much it'd have cost in the end but it was enough for me not to proceed, though that's a subjective decision 

I am de-kitting. Letting go TC’s Pioneer Subwoofer (TS-WX120A) and four pieces of 2016 Qashqai’s magnetic window shades. Everything for $100. Contact me at 90020053 if interested. 

On 9/18/2019 at 5:42 PM, Kicke said:

Letting go npmp. Left 3 servicings. Two package A and one package C. Expire March 2021. Pm me if interested. Thanks.

Hi pls PM me price.

Hi all, I'm de-kitting my QQ. Letting go Nissan original space saver spare wheels bought brand new from e-Bay on Feb-18 (https://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Genuine-Nissan-Qashqai-J11-Space-Saver-Spare-Wheel-Kit-Inc-Tyre-New/182139745025).

Good for pre-facelift QQ J11 bros who always travel up north and afraid of stranded on road side. I've paid close to SGD500 incl. shipping.

PM me if interested, thanks!

Hi QQ Bros,

Any helpful bro can let me knows where I can have my subwoofer de-kitted (under the passenger seat + cabling ) & roughly what is the labour cost like? If not locally, any address in JB city area also can. Thank you in advance🙏🏻

Hi all,

Am considering to get a nissan qashqai after my current car COE expired. But would like to have owner's feedback on the postive and negative comments on this ride.

May i know how is this car? Probably considering the 1.2T or 2L version with the attractive moonroof version.

I read review that there is alot of rattaling sound and sensor issue, like M/C park besides at traffic light and the sensor activated to take over the multimedia and producing alarm?

Need experience owners here to provide more info, is this car ok to buy? 

Any comments and reviews is greatly appreciated.

TIA.

Edited by StreamRSZ

On 9/28/2019 at 2:41 PM, Wildfaye29 said:

does anyone know if tan chong replaces the aircon air filter during 10k,20k,30k,40k as part of npmp?

they don't. but if you bring it (buy from outside) , they dont charge for the labour. 

On 9/23/2019 at 7:07 AM, StreamRSZ said:

Hi all,

Am considering to get a nissan qashqai after my current car COE expired. But would like to have owner's feedback on the postive and negative comments on this ride.

May i know how is this car? Probably considering the 1.2T or 2L version with the attractive moonroof version.

I read review that there is alot of rattaling sound and sensor issue, like M/C park besides at traffic light and the sensor activated to take over the multimedia and producing alarm?

Need experience owners here to provide more info, is this car ok to buy? 

Any comments and reviews is greatly appreciated.

TIA.

Hi Stream,

Get the 2.0L .. engine from Japan.

Caveats: not FC friendly, not full size SUV

Pros: Good looking, ride comfort

1.2L is underpowered and other issues.

Cheers.

Richard

Neutral Newbie
On 9/18/2019 at 5:42 PM, Kicke said:

Letting go npmp. Left 3 servicings. Two package A and one package C. Expire March 2021. Pm me if interested. Thanks.

$550. Pm me.

↡ Advertisement