Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Neutral Newbie
On 10/14/2020 at 12:15 AM, Kevin5k said:

@Robtot,

Yes, it is when I depress accelerator pedal. You can refer to example video below for the sound. Just right before you hear the engine revving up, you can hear the sound...

Example video

Replaced engine mounts around 60k mark, 4+yrs old. 

never heard of that blow off sound before 

↡ Advertisement

if there isnt any major mechanical issues...i reckon u should keep the car

as for dings and dents on the body, just give it a new coat of paint and it will be good as new

75k mileage is not an issue if regular servicing is done on time...2 cents

17 hours ago, selvam83 said:

hi, jus got a 2015 2 litre qashqai, would like to change the stock hu to CarPlay supporting one, any recommendations?

I am using pioneer headset for 4 years and counting...go the web and choose a model that suits your needs

On 2/18/2021 at 10:21 AM, Slauz said:

Hi

Not sure if this is appropriate - please let me know if not so I can delete. 

We bought a Nissan Qashqai 2litre 2014 model with 75K mileage and now wish to sell. There's a small dent on back door and few scruffs here and there. Generally is it better to repair and sell or sell as is?  No other problems - air con was overhauled last year by agent. 

Appreciate anyone can recommend where I can sell.  

Thanks

you can try to sell on sgcarmart. have to pay a fee to advertise. 

do you mind posting a picture of how it looks after install? need to change the frame/bracket on the dashboard?

do pioneer work with the car multi function display? thanks in advance

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I'm selling my Nissan Qashqai, and have balance 3 more NPMP. (Bought the package for $1498 and used once). Happy to transfer at a good discount. Please PM me if you're interested Thanks!

On 12/20/2019 at 9:30 PM, ayeosq said:

Would like to find out if anyone managed to activate auto lock on move off on Qashqai?

On 11/28/2019 at 3:39 PM, Minato said:

Hi,

Still available? Interested in the Pivot 3 drive throttle contoller and Hex comb mat. PM you but no reply. Feel free to Whatapp me at 82238920 for further chat. 

hi, is the pieneer sub wooder still available ?

On 8/22/2019 at 10:00 AM, AsakuraKin said:

Hi all, i'm dekitting the following items. Please PM me to discuss further if you are interested. Thank you.

a) Pioneer Sub-woofer

b) Pivot 3 drive throttle contoller

c) TDI CRTD2

d) Blind spot monitoring

e) DRL On/off

f) Russian mesh (used)

g) Hex comb mat (used)

h) K&N filter (used)

i) Asuki front brake pad (new)

j) OBD auto door lock

hi, is the pioneer sub woofer available ?

Neutral Newbie

Anyone encounter sterling problem? When turn left or right, when steering recovering to center, I can hear from strange sound like squeaking. Sound like steering rack. TC told me it’s major and need 2k sgd to fix. Any second thought from bros? I check internet can be the joint near to brake pedal. Please advise. 

@tmloh1978 we might have the same problem. Mine happened during executing a right turn up multi storey carpark. After returning to centre, there wae a "thud" sound. 

I sent my car to external workshop and after a prolong check, it could be due to front absorber mountings problem. Got them replaced and driving feels good now. 🤗

@LEWISSVF2098 last service done by TC, found oil.seal and throttle o-ring leakings. Advise to replace. 

Just send to outside workshop and they checked and replaced only one oil seal. The other oil seal is ok. 

Quite happy with the repair price. TC had verbally advised a very much higher replacement cost. 

56 minutes ago, LEWISSVF2098 said:

@jaja2000 

Can you share which outside workshop did you go to? Thanks

I am in Western area. Will PM you the workshop as not advertising for them. 🤣🤣

Neutral Newbie
16 hours ago, jaja2000 said:
17 hours ago, jaja2000 said:

@tmloh1978 we might have the same problem. Mine happened during executing a right turn up multi storey carpark. After returning to centre, there wae a "thud" sound. 

I sent my car to external workshop and after a prolong check, it could be due to front absorber mountings problem. Got them replaced and driving feels good now. 🤗

Yes, exactly same. Care to share which workshop you went?

↡ Advertisement