Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Neutral Newbie

@Cheesey74 oh. That sucks. I seen some 2016 able to auto fold when locking car. Even I go to my settings don’t have the mirror function. Some have that mirror function. 

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

@Icetee168 I find it weird. I thought should be standard thing and mine is not antenna kind is fin type model. I thought was the premium version already. 

@Des29 during the purchase, i complained about the side mirrors not folding and the sale person then offered to have it installed but i gotta paid for it... 

5 hours ago, Cheesey74 said:

Nope, no autofold when locked for the earlier batch, need to press button to fold it.

Think only the facelift have it.

Mine 2016 pre-FL 2.0L version - I got auto-fold.

I think it is an additional feature you have to request and they install for you though. 
I requested for it when purchasing during negotiations.

Neutral Newbie

okay thanks now understand it doesn't come standard. 
btw do you guys install rain visor? the one with top chrome. 

On 5/19/2021 at 3:22 PM, Des29 said:

Hi. I’m driving 1.2 turbo. Manufacturinq 2016. Does the mirror auto fold when locking the car? 

Hi Des,

It does not unless buyer had SE fitted 3rd party ones.

Tanchong also offered this in later years.

Cheers.

Richard

Hi Des,

Nissan is not a premium Jap car mfgr and they are also not the very competitive Koreans with all the bells and whistles that even shames premium conti ones.

Dun worry ... my 2018 mazda 6's stock electric mirrors also failed twice lime my 2017 forester with also aftermkt ones. 😅

Cheers.

Richard

Neutral Newbie

@richard_crl032 hahah okay. I guess I have to install the module myself then. Thanks for the clarification. Btw do you know where to get rain visor with chrome strip on it? 

Hello, lelong-ing away my Qashqai 1.2 magnetic sunshades (4pcs) for a token sum of $10.

Self collection by next Friday pls, collecting new car next wk.

Tnx

Neutral Newbie

Hi how do I turn off the daytime running lights for Qashqai? I can't seem to find the controls for that. Thanks in advance!

De-kitting SALE!

1. Front bumper grille

2. 2 months old KNN filter (swop needed)

3. Racechip Response e-throttle

4. Volk Racing GT-N rims (18"x8jj, 5x114.3, Offset +38) with Michelin Tyres 235/50/18 (swop needed)

Interested pls PM or go to carousel for more pics...thanks

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

hi guys im intending to buy a 2016 2.0 model - mileage about 90k and car is left with about nearly 5.9 mths coe. 

Just wanted to check what are the watch out when making this purchase and if theres any common problem that i can identify to get dealer to rectify? 

Thank you and looking forward to joining the group soon. btw, wa group is full - is there other ways to join wa group? 

Edited by Vokalicious
↡ Advertisement