Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Neutral Newbie

Hello, I just own my QQ 2 months ago. 6 years old and my car has encountered a few problems...

During STA inspection, windscreen got crack and lower arm got sign of worn. Then car dealer only repair the windscreen but not able to get rid of it. In the end, ask me to use my insurance to claim and pay me back the excess.

When it is getting to 2 months... Aircon not working...coolant leakage... Found out thermostat, lower hose needed to replace...during the test, fan motor suddenly not working so also need to replace.... Damaged 1.2k.

Few days after collected the car, anti slip light on and system fault.... Then I restart the engine, the light is gone...but the car seems dying and not moving at all at the middle of traffic junction.. I have to restart the engine and drive away...

Is it common that QQ having these problems? 

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

On 9/4/2023 at 8:47 PM, Pizzaboy said:

Good day fellow Qashqains

Join the Qashqai Owners Group whatsapp groupchat for faster response and answers to all your Qashqai queries. The group consist of more than 300+ members with vast experience & poison to share with everyone.

Click on the link:  https://chat.whatsapp.com/FNLgOEGH7Tp1xJiWFajnGr to join us now

Edited by Pizzaboy

On 1/22/2024 at 12:38 PM, Kxbc said:

Has anyone replaced the tailgate mechanism before? how much does it cost and if you have recommended workshop?

mine does not seem to be able to hold still (8 out of 10 times) and keep the tailgate locked when I am loading/unloading stuff.

can get from taobao. not a expensive replacement. can ownself do also but i think need another person to help you support while replacing

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1