Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

On 8/30/2021 at 6:52 PM, Rivervale_2009 said:

Full NPMP (4 times service in 2 years), valid until 15-Dec-2023, worth $1492 for sale. Can be used for any nissan models by topping up the price difference if the modrl is in higher price category. Motivated seller. Interested parties please PM me or WhasApp me at NINETY SIX SIXTY ONE EIGHTEEN TWENTY FIVE.

Sold

On 8/30/2021 at 6:52 PM, Rivervale_2009 said:

Full NPMP (4 times service in 2 years), valid until 15-Dec-2023, worth $1492 for sale. Can be used for any nissan models by topping up the price difference if the modrl is in higher price category. Motivated seller. Interested parties please PM me or WhasApp me at NINETY SIX SIXTY ONE EIGHTEEN TWENTY FIVE.

On 9/3/2021 at 12:09 PM, Rivervale_2009 said:

Sold

Hi Rivervale_2009

I understand you managed to sell your NPMP valid until 15Dec 2023 that is more than 2 years from now. Congrats

I am just wondering how did you secure the NPMP from TC with validity of more than 2 year period. Is it possible to request TC for contract to start at a later date?

Best Regards

On 9/1/2021 at 6:13 AM, Daharsach said:

Hi, just bought a 2018 QQ 1.2 and can i know where to buy those oem nissan rims? Tried carousell not much. Any alternative shops to pirchase the oem rims?

An during mornings, do i need to warm up the engine before driving off?

TIA!

7F266B2B-38DB-4B96-B3B1-2296ECB05FE5.jpeg

Looks a little bit like altis rims. Just get those and change the. Badge to Nissan?

15 hours ago, Rivervale_2009 said:

@robtot The starting date of NPMP is the next date of service, NOT the date of NPMP purchased.

Hi Rivervale_2009

I understand. My ignorance.

Thank you. Have a nice day 😊

Neutral Newbie

hey guys! i just bought a 2017 used qashqai with 8 months warranty left! and i just did my servicing at tan chong and did package B. is there anything for me to look out for right now?

Neutral Newbie

Hi

I've bought QQ1.2T 2016 registered, noted the car efficiency is between 7-8km/l within city limits (with ECO enabled)

If driven in the expressway the efficiency increased to 10-11km/l

How to improve the performance?

Also the car seems to be sluggish with very little pickup and really slows down on the ramp-up

Thanks 

On 11/29/2021 at 4:02 PM, qq12t said:

Hi

I've bought QQ1.2T 2016 registered, noted the car efficiency is between 7-8km/l within city limits (with ECO enabled)

If driven in the expressway the efficiency increased to 10-11km/l

How to improve the performance?

Also the car seems to be sluggish with very little pickup and really slows down on the ramp-up

Thanks 

If you can check you mfg date and if before Jun 2016 and you find that eo level depletes noticably every 10k or even 5k km, there is good chance that this is the known bad piston rings causing eo leakage that will lead to non performing engine and high FC

Nevertheless, this 1.2L turbo qashqai is somewhat underpowered and best you can do is to fit pivot ethrottle at sp4/5 but FC will deteriorates further of course.

More imptly, watch out for power loss where rpm will get stuck at 1k rpm after moving off from idling 750 rpm which is quite scary imho but unfortunately not solved when my wife had hers.

Quite unfortunately as it is nice looking and offers great ride comfort for its class.

Cheers.

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032
  • Praise 1

14 hours ago, richard_crl032 said:

If you can check you mfg date and if before Jun 2016 and you find that eo level depletes noticably every 10k or even 5k km, there is good chance that this is the known bad piston rings causing eo leakage that will lead to non performing engine and high FC

Nevertheless, this 1.2L turbo qashqai is somewhat underpowered and best you can do is to fit pivot ethrottle at sp4/5 but FC will deteriorates further of course.

More imptly, watch out for power loss where rpm will get stuck at 1k rpm after moving off from idling 750 rpm which is quite scary imho but unfortunately not solved when my wife had hers.

Quite unfortunately as it is nice looking and offers great ride comfort for its class.

Cheers.

Richard

wah the 1.2T looks very fragile. by the way when your wife own the 1.2T is the facelift version or the pre facelift?

41 minutes ago, StreamRSZ said:

wah the 1.2T looks very fragile. by the way when your wife own the 1.2T is the facelift version or the pre facelift?

Hi,

it was said to be supplier issue of slightly undersized piston resolved after mentioned Jun 2016 ... shit happens like vw had years of issue with the dsg gearbox.

It is pre-facelift version and many affected .. eo drop will be the tell-tale sign.

Power loss also affected some, including facelift version but it was hearsay as I left the almost 300 strong Qashqai group then.

Cheers.

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

@qq12t Don't have any workshop in Sengkang/Punggol to recommend. I normally go to a workshop in Tampines Street 92 area. If you are interested, I can PM u the number.

BTW, forget to mention that you should not turn On the ECO mode as you will feel the car very much underpower.  I am not sure it will consume more petrol if you keep stepping on the gas but the ECO mode will limit the high rev of the engine. I am just guessing as I never turn on the ECO since this car is already underpower with its size and turning on ECO will make it worse. Try turning off the ECO and monitor your FC to see any difference.