COE Honda Integra DC5

Vblaster_w211

Woah you spent quite a bit of $ to custom make all the interior carbon fibre trims.

Steering wheel also custom made? The leather grip part.

Nice car. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Thanks. The Sustec Pro 7 was worn out after about 7 years of driving. The Ohlins were brand new, hence they looked shiny new :-)

Those were the days... now we've moved to facebook for the old K series members. Look for IntegraSG.

Thanks! Actually the CF trims have been installed for some years already. The custom leather on the DC5R steering wheel is new though as part of the 10th year refresh.

Looking at the pics of those DC5 is making me missing my previous one :a-m1212:

This kind of lao pok poser car oso renew..

Oh well wadever floats ur boat :p

And your current car is?

• Praise 1

Wow, so many dislikes..

And no one apart from two brave guys (u know who u r) got the balls to dislike with ur name revealed :P

I dun mind dislikes.. Why dare not use name? Just stating facts mah :p

I have great respect for TS!

You have Amazing respect for a car. Amazing condition.

If I'm Honda I'll give u a nsx as replacement

• Praise 1

Nice ride bro!

I'm looking to buy a DC5R for weekend and occasional weekday drives. How's your ownership experience so far? And how does a stock DC5R ride like in terms of harshness of the ride, and NVH? I'm not into smoking tires, but hope to have a car that isn't relatively noisy and hard suspension to enjoy the drive with my son. And can the backseat fit a childseat?

I'm already having the vision of driving a white Integra R with my son on a nice Sunday morning to changi v for roti prata.....

@Ssuperzonic

The ride should be nice and compliant if using stock DC5R suspension. If it's on aftermarket coilovers the ride may be harsher, especially if they're Japanese.

For aftermarket coilovers replacement, consider Ohlins.

May need to rebuild engine if it's been revved regularly with high mileage (normal, I rebuilt mine too). Bring to uberGarage for an assessment.

@Ssuperzonic

The ride should be nice and compliant if using stock DC5R suspension. If it's on aftermarket coilovers the ride may be harsher, especially if they're Japanese.

May need to rebuild engine if it's been revved regularly with high mileage (normal, I rebuilt mine too). Bring to uberGarage for an assessment.

Thanks for the feedback! Is it scarily expensive to rebuild the engine?

Hello all, 

I'm looking to rent a Honda Integra for one day in Jan 2017. Will be using it to travel to a few places in SG for shoot. 

Have driven an Integra before (got scrapped) and will take good care of the rented one during rental period. 

Will be grateful if you guys can offer any advice / contacts. 

Thank you! 

@Ssuperzonic

Very nice car, I love it since a teenager playing NFS lol, what would be the going price for a decent example? I mean on top of the COE price.
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Nice ride bro!

I'm looking to buy a DC5R for weekend and occasional weekday drives. How's your ownership experience so far? And how does a stock DC5R ride like in terms of harshness of the ride, and NVH? I'm not into smoking tires, but hope to have a car that isn't relatively noisy and hard suspension to enjoy the drive with my son. And can the backseat fit a childseat?

I'm already having the vision of driving a white Integra R with my son on a nice Sunday morning to changi v for roti prata.....

nice! i think it makes sense now that the recent fully stock dc5r in white was gone.

Neutral Newbie

Honda DC5 COE car after more than 10 years of ownership.

Wonder if Honda will bring back the Integra's and S2000's, nice affordable cars for the enthusiasts.

Integra%20Jan%202016%2011th%20Year%20Reb

Integra%20Jan%202016%2011th%20Year%20RebIntegra%20Jan%202016%2011th%20Year%20RebIntegra%20Jan%202016%2011th%20Year%20Reb

More shots

Integra%20Jan%202016%2011th%20Year%20RebIntegra%20Jan%202016%2011th%20Year%20RebIntegra%20Jan%202016%2011th%20Year%20RebIntegra%20Jan%202016%2011th%20Year%20RebIntegra%20Jan%202016%2011th%20Year%20RebIntegra%20Jan%202016%2011th%20Year%20RebIntegra%20Jan%202016%2011th%20Year%20Reb

Engine Bay:

Integra%20Jan%202016%2011th%20Year%20RebIntegra%20Jan%202016%2011th%20Year%20RebIntegra%20Jan%202016%2011th%20Year%20Reb

Integra%20Jan%202016%2011th%20Year%20RebIntegra%20Jan%202016%2011th%20Year%20RebIntegra%20Jan%202016%2011th%20Year%20RebIntegra%20Jan%202016%2011th%20Year%20Reb

I am new on this forum. Sorry to hijack this thread as i cannot post new topic. Currently looking for a DC5 on sgcarmart. Yours is really beautiful. Hope it's still around.

I am new on this forum. Sorry to hijack this thread as i cannot post new topic. Currently looking for a DC5 on sgcarmart. Yours is really beautiful. Hope it's still around.

Good luck on your search. Use a reputable workshop to check the DC5 first. My regular garage is uberGarage.

Yes, still driving my DC5!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2