Gauge Monitoring Device

WoeiSongKeh

Does anyone know where I can buy similar or this type of Plug & Play monitoring system ? 

What are the sizes available ? 

post-163166-0-05723100-1463382946_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

There are many brands and types.

Depends on whether you prefer the digital gauges or analog ones and what and why you want to monitor.

Is your car stock? Do you track your car?

There are many brands and types.

Depends on whether you prefer the digital gauges or analog ones and what and why you want to monitor.

Is your car stock? Do you track your car?

Car is stock Altis.

Want track those I display in the picture 

Car is stock Altis.

Want track those I display in the picture 

You can try scangauge or ultragauge.

I have tried ultragauge for a period of time but I sold it because it was unable to read readings of oil temperature and oil pressure (they matter to me as I do go to the tracks from time to time). And the readings varies from car model to model.

I am now using in-built gauge readings programmed into my stock display from one of the reputable workshops which specialize in certain models.

You can try scangauge or ultragauge.

I have tried ultragauge for a period of time but I sold it because it was unable to read readings of oil temperature and oil pressure (they matter to me as I do go to the tracks from time to time). And the readings varies from car model to model.

I am now using in-built gauge readings programmed into my stock display from one of the reputable workshops which specialize in certain models.

Thanks.

Just get a bluetooth OBD adaptor, connect to the OBD socket. that will read most of the statistics from the engine. Should cost you less than 10 bucks from ebay.

As for the LCD terminal, get a use phone that is large enough for your eye, mount it somewhere you are comfortable with and connect the the OBD scanner using bluetooth.

This is the simplest, cheapes and most flexible setup you can do...

• Praise 12

Twincharged

Just get a bluetooth OBD adaptor, connect to the OBD socket. that will read most of the statistics from the engine. Should cost you less than 10 bucks from ebay.

As for the LCD terminal, get a use phone that is large enough for your eye, mount it somewhere you are comfortable with and connect the the OBD scanner using bluetooth.

This is the simplest, cheapes and most flexible setup you can do...

just to add on. use torque pro paid version if yours is turbo charge to read boost from the ODB2 port.

Anyone using boost gauge here can intro a cheap version? My ultra gauge can't measure boost on my car so maybe need to get another 1.. Not getting the Defi brand as too exp for me..

Anyone using boost gauge here can intro a cheap version? My ultra gauge can't measure boost on my car so maybe need to get another 1.. Not getting the Defi brand as too exp for me..

Call 6281 7990 Ask for Alex.

(edited)

Previously, I also quite crazy over these gauges, will monitor them diligently like a pilot flying an aircraft.. But over the time, it became bored and a distraction, esp at night..

Well, it's just me and I'm driving a B&B car.. Nothing really to see..

Edited by Optramagnum

Previously, I also quite crazy over these gauges, will monitor them diligently like a pilot flying an aircraft.. But over the time, it became bored and a distraction, esp at night..

Well, it's just me and I'm driving a B&B car.. Nothing really to see..

For Scanguage on Optra,  using I monitor coolant temp or throttle position sensor - either need to top up water or go for throttle body cleaning.   [laugh]

I using Ultragauge.

No Oil temp but there's coolant temp.

But the important thing to monitor to protect engine is actually oil pressure

Hi, that is Greddy Touch Informeter which I have just debit from my accord yesterday. I'm letting go at a reasonable price as it is not compatible with my new Volkswagen ride. Drop me a msg if keen. Tks

↡ Advertisement