The 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia

Nostalgia

Just saw a black Giulia Veloce at petrol kiosk.... its as fast as it looks... totally enchanting car.

Confirm have the Alfa DNA.... one side rear LED taillights already spoil... :grin:

dun think it is spoil! this is the italian DNA!! :) from ducati to aprilia (front headlight only single eye) and  on to my previous Alfa 159 only one light on when reverse! I used to ride in poly and army

you need to own italian vehicles to know their DNA hee hee 

LOL, but this girl name Giulia has Deutsche Papa and Italian Mom.

however, she has enticed me with her charm and I really wishing I can own her.

although the Korean Bee seem VFM but somehow the heart said the serpent pit is the place to be.

LOL, but this girl name Giulia has Deutsche Papa and Italian Mom.

however, she has enticed me with her charm and I really wishing I can own her.

although the Korean Bee seem VFM but somehow the heart said the serpent pit is the place to be.

Bro, Giulia does not have very good genes and she tends to fall sick easily based on family history. As pretty as she looks and as hot as she is on bed, she is a liability when she falls sick. Think twice, think thrice.

haha, thank you for your kind advice.

with the Deutsche Papa DNA, maybe it will fall sick in a different manner.

i will be expecting all the Deutsche sickness to follow in 3 years time but the Italian Mama notorious diseases may have been cure significantly.

nevertheless, it is still relatively pricey and i am working on the finance if I am ready to afford her.

[thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

haha, thank you for your kind advice.

with the Deutsche Papa DNA, maybe it will fall sick in a different manner.

i will be expecting all the Deutsche sickness to follow in 3 years time but the Italian Mama notorious diseases may have been cure significantly.

nevertheless, it is still relatively pricey and i am working on the finance if I am ready to afford her.

[thumbsup][thumbsup]

You are welcome. I wish her and everyone in the family good health in the coming new year.

I once went for a speed dating with the sister of Guilia, Guilette. I love the way she moans and groans in her GV outfit but somehow I just didn't have the courage to marry her! It could be due to my lack of ability to provide for her esp when she falls sick. My insurance policy would not have coverage for the illness unless it is critical. Oh well....

• Praise 1

dun think it is spoil! this is the italian DNA!! :) from ducati to aprilia (front headlight only single eye) and on to my previous Alfa 159 only one light on when reverse! I used to ride in poly and army

you need to own italian vehicles to know their DNA hee hee

Most of the older European cars have one reverse light, the other side is a fog light. Meaning 1 fog light and 1 reverse light at the rear, one on each side.

Supercharged

paging bro oldjaffa ... MTL!

500 bhp ferrari engine....

but it is selling at 300k, and probably need 20k a year for repairs.

The TCO considering the super loss made when sell off, is probably equivalent to getting a Porsche Panamera or Cayenne.

The TCO considering the super loss made when sell off, is probably equivalent to getting a Porsche Panamera or Cayenne.

No la Alfa is not expensive to repair.

2 owners already!

Yes sir, itâs the down time

My 159 was pretty sturdy for the first 5 years, problems came only after that. The bright side is you will make friends with the mechanic, I have breakfast with Peter from AS everytime I visit his workshop.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2