The 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia

Nostalgia

The 159 was actually very reliable for me. In 5 years of ownership of up to 90k, no problems at all. Think gone are the days of problematic Alfa, so long as car is generally maintained well

I will say you are lucky if I compare my experiences with you.. my Alfa was very well maintain too and service regularly in fact oil change also always below 10k.... can verify with AS! Anything need to change I always change without fail and new parts. It reckon but still ....... my sentiments is same as Chrispie Edited by D3badge

The 159 was actually very reliable for me. In 5 years of ownership of up to 90k, no problems at all. Think gone are the days of problematic Alfa, so long as car is generally maintained well

Maybe u got a lemon for Alfa [;)]  [;)]  [;)]

It seems like the Giulia got off to a decent start in life. It sold 1830 units in Europe in December 16 (See #156), surprisingly beating the Jag XE (1371 units, #175). This is despite the model being rather new and supplies could well be limited in many markets.

The compact exec class is still ruled by the C-Class (13684 units, #17), the 3-series (11127 units, #32) and the A4 (10628 units, #33).

From all reviews I read, both UK and US motoring hacks think that the Giulia is a great car, not only the top Quadrifoglio but even the bread and butter variants are good, well up to class best in many areas. It would be nice to see it continue to do well.

http://carsalesbase.com/european-car-sales-analysis-december-2016-models/

Edited by Toeknee_33

(edited)

hi guys, i own the giulia quadrifoglio, for 4 months already, making videos of it, its a great all around car, very powerful and at this price range with what it has to offer, its a great bargain.

here is the exhaust sound video i made

https://youtu. be/eFiUYd5hO6o

ps. cant post links yet, just copy paste the link and delete the empty space, voila :)

Edited by turco
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

hi guys, i own the giulia quadrifoglio, for 4 months already, making videos of it, its a great all around car, very powerful and at this price range with what it has to offer, its a great bargain.

ps. cant post links yet, just copy paste the link and delete the empty space, voila :)

How much you got it?

congrats! great car but unfortunately in Singapore it's gonna be priced so high that not many will want to buy it.

And reliability is still an issue... yes agree about the pricing... I think can buy something larger and more reliable from the Jap or Koreans or entry level German marques...

How much you got it?

80.000 euros with extras

And reliability is still an issue... yes agree about the pricing... I think can buy something larger and more reliable from the Jap or Koreans or entry level German marques...

for this price can you tell me some models with same, similar or better performance?

congrats! great car but unfortunately in Singapore it's gonna be priced so high that not many will want to buy it.

yes unfortunately in some countries import and luxury product tax kills the motivation of potential buyers. But still, there will be some Alfa fans who will still purchase it, maybe one or two pieces :) 

80.000 euros with extras

for this price can you tell me some models with same, similar or better performance?

yes unfortunately in some countries import and luxury product tax kills the motivation of potential buyers. But still, there will be some Alfa fans who will still purchase it, maybe one or two pieces :)

For sure! If I have the moolah I'd get one too.

My previous Alfas were the Busso 3.2 GT and the 2.2 159 :D

• Praise 1

The Veloce version with 280bhp seems ideal for me. If not the Base petrol 197bhp version also can lah. Hope they will be priced well..say at Lexus IS levels.

80.000 euros with extras

Lexus GSF hahaha, comfort, luxury, reliable, performance remember recently it beat M5 by Chris Harris in Top Gear, and of course the unique 5L V8 sound which is rare in today automobile!

Quite surprised that though Alfas are not mainstream marques, the prices at the local agent are almost non negotiable.

Lexus GSF hahaha, comfort, luxury, reliable, performance remember recently it beat M5 by Chris Harris in Top Gear, and of course the unique 5L V8 sound which is rare in today automobile!

100k and didnt get good ratings around the reviewers...

↡ Advertisement