Green fingers anyone?

Piyopico

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Tohto said:

Long time never eat the sugar cane. Using teeth to peel is way we will do in the younger days 

Didn't do that for decades, I am afraid I may become toothless after using my teeth the peel the skin .😅😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 6

Feel like doing some plant and runs

take long drill bit drill downstairs the soil

Put one seed inside

Do this all over the empty land 

run

:XD:

• Haha! 3

On 6/6/2021 at 1:35 PM, Ct3833 said:

My neighbor 's sugarcane was uprooted after a heavy rain yesterday , he asked me to take and try it. I dare not to use my teeth to peel it like i did when i was younger, so used a knife to deskinned it and cut it into pieces, it was sweet.

20210606_132456.thumb.jpg.612619be80336035e078f5a2d2c61cf4.jpg

Do you see alot of ants around the area? Thinking to grow this but always scare of ants that come with it.

(edited)
33 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Do you see alot of ants around the area? Thinking to grow this but always scare of ants that come with it.

ants is  unavoidable in the surrounding . But I am not seeing exceptionally huge amount of ants around the sugarcane area. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Civic101 said:

Soursops!

IMG_20210611_124605.jpg

This is nice, one of my fav fruits...but is damn bloody ex....lucky can grow in yr garden...how i wish i have a garden...:mellow:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

This is nice, one of my fav fruits...but is damn bloody ex....lucky can grow in yr garden...how i wish i have a garden...:mellow:

Actually mine is grown in a flower pot, the advantage is it will limit it from growing too big/tall, so maybe you can try growing too.

• Praise 3

On 6/6/2021 at 1:35 PM, Ct3833 said:

My neighbor 's sugarcane was uprooted after a heavy rain yesterday , he asked me to take and try it. I dare not to use my teeth to peel it like i did when i was younger, so used a knife to deskinned it and cut it into pieces, it was sweet.

20210606_132456.thumb.jpg.612619be80336035e078f5a2d2c61cf4.jpg

20210606_123008.jpg

Reminds me of the old kampung days of 60/70’s when the sugar cane fella used to come in his 3 wheeler to sell together with those tikam tikam cards/ toys stuff in the evenings about 6pm /7pm when all kids of all shades will gather around him 

• Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Reminds me of the old kampung days of 60/70’s when the sugar cane fella used to come in his 3 wheeler to sell together with those tikam tikam cards/ toys stuff in the evenings about 6pm /7pm when all kids of all shades will gather around him 

...and then pui pui pui everywhere...😅

• Haha! 1

(edited)

You have to be quite old if you have ever eaten this, and older if you have seen the real tree itself. I dont know the name, we call it buah long long. Not grown by me, it is behind a row of shophouses around my area. 

I dont know how many of you have etan this before , the seed is spiky, look like a coronavirus 😅😅😅

20210611_183927.jpg

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 6

19 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

You have to be quite old if you have ever eaten this, and older if you have seen the real tree itself. I dont know the name, we call it buah long long. Not grown by me, it is behind a row of shophouses around my area. 

I dont know how many of you have etan this before , the seed is spiky, look like a coronavirus 😅😅😅

20210611_183927.jpg

Buah Dong Dong …… or something like that sounding ….. can mix with rojak or just mix with soy sauce and some sugar and eat like salad 

• Praise 3

19 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Buah Dong Dong …… or something like that sounding ….. can mix with rojak or just mix with soy sauce and some sugar and eat like salad 

It’s buah long long...macam wait long long 😁

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

It’s buah long long...macam wait long long 😁

xcue me , me oni Preambree 🌲 studi 1  hor 😎

• Haha! 1

59 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

No contest...I is still repeating K1 hor😁

Limpeh belly rich mah , can repeat so many times K1 oso ……. Ok back to 🌲  and 🌸 and 🍎  🍉  🪴  🌱  since U k1 oni 😜

Hypersonic
6 hours ago, BanCoe said:

Kampong days I chop the sugar cane from my own backyard.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1