Witness an accident, 10 Amk Street 12 McD (23 May 8:20pm)

alex976

Yesterday while i was at the mac at 10 Ang Mo kio Street 12 around 8:20pm, i witnessed an Altis (SKU 572U) reversing into the left side of the a Suzuki SX4 (SKB 4718X) and the driver of SKU 572U just walked away as if nothing happened into Mac with his female passenger. I do

The front left side of the SX 4 was scratched and the left bumper looks misaligned.

If any bro or sis out there happen to know the owner of SKB 4718X, please get him or her to PM me.

I can be his witness and provide him the video from my onboard camera.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 22

Supersonic

Why not upload to youtube and let everyone see, including the owner, who can use it as evidence ?

• Praise 1

You mean upload to youtube and let everyone kay poh?

Hahahaha... I support the idea!

Why not upload to youtube and let everyone see, including the owner, who can use it as evidence ?

Supersonic

You mean upload to youtube and let everyone kay poh?

Hahahaha... I support the idea!

We all like to watch accidents on video and pass judgement. [laugh]

Supercharged

Yesterday while i was at the mac at 10 Ang Mo kio Street 12 around 8:20pm, i witnessed an Altis (SKU 572U) reversing into the left side of the a Suzuki SX4 (SKB 4718X) and the driver of SKU 572U just walked away as if nothing happened into Mac with his female passenger. I do

The front left side of the SX 4 was scratched and the left bumper looks misaligned.

If any bro or sis out there happen to know the owner of SKB 4718X, please get him or her to PM me.

Should have leave a paper with yr number on the windscreen.
  • Praise 3

Alittle weird. [confused]

Based on those hit and run videos we have seen so far, almost all the culprits hit and ran away... even if their initial intention was to park in the area.

This one just park beside the victim and walk away?

Alittle weird. [confused]

Based on those hit and run videos we have seen so far, almost all the culprits hit and ran away... even if their initial intention was to park in the area.

This one just park beside the victim and walk away?

The Altis bang the SX4 le. quickly went down the same road n found another lot to park.

I wanted to post the video but my sis a lawyer advised me not to. Cos maybe the altis driver gt approach the sx4 budden i nt around to see. Thats why i dare not use the term "hit and run". my sis advise me i can only look for the owner and assist the SX4 with a signed testimony and the video. Later post the video up then accuse people of "hit and run" only invites unwanted trouble.

That time there was drizzle, if it was dry i would have left a piece of paper.

• Praise 3

I see.... did your sis advise if just posting the video without labelling it "hit and run" is legal? Label it "Carpark accident"

I mean, you did not edit the video or stage the video to malign the culprit, why should there be any legal repercussions?

The Altis bang the SX4 le. quickly went down the same road n found another lot to park.

I wanted to post the video but my sis a lawyer advised me not to. Cos maybe the altis driver gt approach the sx4 budden i nt around to see. Thats why i dare not use the term "hit and run". my sis advise me i can only look for the owner and assist the SX4 with a signed testimony and the video. Later post the video up then accuse people of "hit and run" only invites unwanted trouble.

That time there was drizzle, if it was dry i would have left a piece of paper.

Turbocharged

Why not go make a police report - if the owner of the hit car does the same - it should match up right? 

Also - 

Why not load the video as a question

Was this hit and run, or did the hitter apporach the hittee? 

I see.... did your sis advise if just posting the video without labelling it "hit and run" is legal? Label it "Carpark accident"

I mean, you did not edit the video or stage the video to malign the culprit, why should there be any legal repercussions?

Best is not to label it "hit and run" just offering to be a witness to the SX4 cos i can empathize as a fellow driver.

I duno if the altis approached the SX4 to settle the problem,.

I can only be the witness to the accident, but i also dun wan to post the video up and then let netizens be the judge, jury and executioner of the altis. Its even worse for the altis if he did settled with the SX4 and bear responsibility.

There are always 2 sides moral and legal. 

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Why not go make a police report - if the owner of the hit car does the same - it should match up right? 

Also - 

Why not load the video as a question

Was this hit and run, or did the hitter apporach the hittee? 

What if hitter and hittee did a private settlement already? Super highly unlikely but what if there was a remote chance of that happening?

Would insurance accuse them of not reporting the accident within 24 hours if TS reported to the police?

The insurance will not be interested if it is settled privately if both parties do not eventually make claims.

Insurance companies use the reporting or the lack of reporting as a means to minimize their pay outs.

Just go back to the philosophical question:

" If a tree topples in a remote forest, no one sees or hears it, did it fall?"

:grin:

What if hitter and hittee did a private settlement already? Super highly unlikely but what if there was a remote chance of that happening?

Would insurance accuse them of not reporting the accident within 24 hours if TS reported to the police?

The insurance will not be interested if it is settled privately if both parties do not eventually make claims.

Insurance companies use the reporting or the lack of reporting as a means to minimize their pay outs.

Just go back to the philosophical question:

" If a tree topples in a remote forest, no one sees or hears it, did it fall?"

:grin:

I think its " does it make a sound? "

Talk so much no video? I'm not questioning your sister profession but she think too much. Can you upload the video for the sake of letting people watch, instead of letting it be a video of Hit and Run. It is more of how you term it.

I think I can be a loryear too.

↡ Advertisement