Royal Family Scandal!

RadX

Wah nnb this king to be really going downhill, from Diana to Camomile to toy boy.

Should just send him to tower of London...

Better order one "Iron Mask" from E-bay and kept him out of sight in far away dungeon .... :XD:

↡ Advertisement

@porker is in good company. @enye dun pray pray, maybe he got blue blood.....good for @blueray who into blue film...hahahha

attachicon.gifRoyal1.JPG

attachicon.gifRoyal2.JPG

:grin:  :grin:  :grin:

not heard of this magazine before ... some sort of tabloid I suppose....

normally I read Time, Newsweek, The Economist, Runner's World etc ...

http://www.globemagazine.com/content/gay-prince-charles-caught-boy-toy

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

You mean @Vid will get caught kissing lhl :a-t9412:  izzzit    [confused]

Choy choy choy!

this kind of British tabloids, I don't trust........

machiam our TNP

well, if really not true, then the royal family gonna have a field day w them in the courts

Supercharged

machiam our TNP

well, if really not true, then the royal family gonna have a field day w them in the courts

but then again, there's no fire without smoke....... :grin:

if really got fire and smoke, I really pity Diana.  She was not getting "it" from Charles..... sex starved gal...  poor thing....  

Hypersonic

machiam our TNP

This are small time tabloids and not worth much to sue type unlike the main papers which really vet stuff before publishing and only from reliable sources. Small  Brit tabloids are famous for sensationalising stuff  

• Praise 1

take a closer look on the prince charles' hair style, body shape etc against the alleged kiss photo. I find it was not identical... :( He is indeed the double.

post-35272-0-93466600-1464753704_thumb.jpg

post-35272-0-84960000-1464753728_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

(edited)

take a closer look on the prince charles' hair style, body shape etc against the alleged kiss photo. I find it was not identical... :( He is indeed the double.

Beside the different in hair style and colour as compare with Prince Charles, I find this picture with the "double" smaller body build and face turned away suspicious   [sly]

post-35272-0-84960000-1464753728_thumb.j

post-62943-0-96294200-1464758544.jpg

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 2

The people are real but i think they got "cut out" by photoshop and glue back into a compromising pose...you look at their proportion...the purple guy is HUGE when compared to prince charles machiam like ironman size, you see his hand "holding" prince charles hand....really out of proportion. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1