Ojo

Striker

Firmino

Sturridge

Origi

Ings

Solanke

Woodburn

Previously Echo reported that we will break transfer record 3 times. Salah is the first one, and both Keita and Van Dijk were supposed to be the other 2. Whether we will test Soton's patience again I am not too sure. But $$$ talks. If we make an offer that Soton can't refuse, then Van Dijk will be our player. He may seem overpriced but I dont care anymore as long as we can afford to pay. 

As for Keita, he is the midfield enforcer guy that Klopp wants. I am all for it coz I feel centre midfield is the most important position and we need competition as Can still havent sign a new contract and Henderson's frequent injury is starting to hinder our progress. I also notice after Salah, there are no more rumours about other players anymore. So it is obvious we only want these 2. 

Once Moreno leaves we will sign a new left back to rotate with Milner who will most probably stay as first choice. It looks like Klopp wants to sign a potential young left back or just a decent left back who doesnt mind as backup. 

As for Sturridge, if some club offer a good price, we will let him go just to cut wages and try to sign another top striker. If not he can stay if he doesnt mind sitting on the bench. 

Lucas will also leave, but I dont mind having him around for just 1 more year to win the premier league.  :a-dothewave:  

Stewart, Gomez, Ward and Ojo could all go out on loan. Stewart is a liverpool fan so he might not want to leave permanently and instead stay to fight for place. 

So a new centre back, left back and centre midfield are still our target. 

Main squad for league and CL

Mignolet

Karius

Milner

Clyne

New left back

New centre back

Lovren

Matip

Lucas

Henderson

Can

New centre midfield

Wijnaldum

Lallana

Coutinho

Mane 

Salah

Firmino

Sturridge

Origi

• Praise 1

One of the most understated but steady defender to grace our club.

Arbeloa

http://www.football365.com/news/ex-liverpool-and-real-madrid-defender-retires

Now that we have Salah in the bag, lets look at the squad

Goalkeeper

Mignolet

Karius

Ward

Left Back

Milner

Moreno

Right Back

Clyne

Alexander-Arnold

Centre Back

Lovren

Matip

Gomez

Klavan

Centre Midfield

Henderson

Can

Wijnaldum

Grujic

Stewart

Lucas

Attacking Midfield

Salah

Coutinho

Lallana

Mane

Ojo

Striker

Firmino

Sturridge

Origi

Ings

Solanke

Woodburn

Previously Echo reported that we will break transfer record 3 times. Salah is the first one, and both Keita and Van Dijk were supposed to be the other 2. Whether we will test Soton's patience again I am not too sure. But $$$ talks. If we make an offer that Soton can't refuse, then Van Dijk will be our player. He may seem overpriced but I dont care anymore as long as we can afford to pay.

As for Keita, he is the midfield enforcer guy that Klopp wants. I am all for it coz I feel centre midfield is the most important position and we need competition as Can still havent sign a new contract and Henderson's frequent injury is starting to hinder our progress. I also notice after Salah, there are no more rumours about other players anymore. So it is obvious we only want these 2.

Once Moreno leaves we will sign a new left back to rotate with Milner who will most probably stay as first choice. It looks like Klopp wants to sign a potential young left back or just a decent left back who doesnt mind as backup.

As for Sturridge, if some club offer a good price, we will let him go just to cut wages and try to sign another top striker. If not he can stay if he doesnt mind sitting on the bench.

Lucas will also leave, but I dont mind having him around for just 1 more year to win the premier league. :a-dothewave:

Stewart, Gomez, Ward and Ojo could all go out on loan. Stewart is a liverpool fan so he might not want to leave permanently and instead stay to fight for place.

So a new centre back, left back and centre midfield are still our target.

Main squad for league and CL

Mignolet

Karius

Milner

Clyne

New left back

New centre back

Lovren

Matip

Lucas

Henderson

Can

New centre midfield

Wijnaldum

Lallana

Coutinho

Mane

Salah

Firmino

Sturridge

Origi

Stewart is 24. How long can he not get regular playing time.

Turbocharged

All the 4 u said to go on loan, i disagree. All should stay. They will play the cup games. I feel all r is very ready to play.

Turbocharged

All the 4 u said to go on loan, i disagree. All should stay. They will play the cup games. I feel all r is very ready to play.

Could. Of course I want them all to stay, even Moreno. We should go all out for all 4 competitions. 

One of the most understated but steady defender to grace our club.

Arbeloa

http://www.football365.com/news/ex-liverpool-and-real-madrid-defender-retires

Stewart is 24. How long can he not get regular playing time.

Lucas staying or leaving will influence his decision. But if the club wants to recoup some transfer fees, then most probably he will go. 

bump, excited for the new season and transfer window open time to start shopping ! We need world class players to boost the squad 

Latest Liverpool rumours....  

Skysport :

LIVERPOOL TO BATTLE HAMMERS?

Benfica are braced for a "significant offer" for Mexico striker Raul Jimenez, according to reports in Portugal.

A Bola says the man who cost almost £19m from Atletico Madrid is up for sale and claims Liverpool and West Ham are keen. 

http://www.skysports...transfer-centre

Attached Thumbnails
  • post-21853-0-84860500-1499045821_thumb.j

Hypersonic

Klopp not allowing sturridge to be sold. I doubt we will need another striker.

We already have firminho, DS, origi, solanke. And not to mention Ings

Klopp not allowing sturridge to be sold. I doubt we will need another striker.

We already have firminho, DS, origi, solanke. And not to mention Ings

At £19m , grab first. Maybe later like LS can sell to Barca for £75m . :secret-laugh:

LS also from Atletico Madrid before joining Pool .. :wut:

Only different was that he from AM before going over to Benfica. Both him & LS are South American and proven strikers. :yuush:

Turbocharged

read in soccernet that pool has set a 90m price tag on coutinho. y r they setting a price if they r not gonna sell?? r they prepared to sell him? i hope not.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Jurgen Klopp to work on versatility with Liverpool in pre-season

skysports-jurgen-klopp-liverpool_3963118

I find it difficult to guage which formation 4-3-3, 3-4-2-1 or 4-4-2 diamond or whatever is a better formation for Pool. Most important is bottom line - win the matches. Last season, Klopp talk about fitness and nutrition, now it's formation. Show me your money and buy the right players asap.....otherwise talk is cheap.

News

Edited by cashcow

Turbocharged

At £19m , grab first. Maybe later like LS can sell to Barca for £75m . :secret-laugh:.

LS also from Atletico Madrid before joining Pool .. :wut:

Only different was that he from AM before going over to Benfica. Both him & LS are South American and proven strikers. :yuush:

Suarez is from AM??? Not AJax??

FT is from AM I know.. but I am surprise LS is from AM.

Hypersonic
(edited)

I think I know why Keita wants to join Liverpool.

He wants to be the second Guinean to play for Pool.

The first one Didi Camera.

:D

He was known to take a good shot.

fujifilm_16542622_x_t20_camera_with_xf18

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1