How to get rid of Cat

Carbon82

This poor domestic cat got bitten by a big street rat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2h_eY5HcaM

Rooks like some fetish sex

While doggy cheering on :XD:

e12f8bdc32157498204035a5f1258225.jpg

• Praise 3

This poor domestic cat got bitten by a big street rat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2h_eY5HcaM

This one not laughing matter. The rat can bite someone too. Why nobody do something to stop it? Sorry but I look down on such irresponsible people that think taking video is everything...
  • Praise 6

This one not laughing matter. The rat can bite someone too. Why nobody do something to stop it? Sorry but I look down on such irresponsible people that think taking video is everything...

if me, I will take my giant scissors and cut the rat into half :XD:

if me, I will take my giant scissors and cut the rat into half :XD:

Don't need to use scissors to cut, just give the rat a hard kick or throw some object at it.
  • Praise 4

Don't need to use scissors to cut, just give the rat a hard kick or throw some object at it.

cannot, need precision

the poor cat is with the rat

maybe I at home put this one :XD:

INDUSTRIAL-GRADE-GRAPPLER-TOOL.jpg

People's from that country are "Insane" with lot's of unimaginable mentality which many couldn't accept   :a-noway:

Capitalism :a-panic:  and Materialism set their minds into mercyless human beings   :serious-business:

Recently I'd read yahoo news about [:/]  a place known as Yulin celebrating Dog Eating Festival where they'd killed more than 10,000 dogs in cruelty ways for meats   :a-no:

They'd discarded 5000 years old ancient moral teachings in mutual loving to become human pest living in racing to get rich and heartless society   :veryangry:

↡ Advertisement