Opel Astra 2016

ki_chiu

BFF, KNN I said "surprise", I didnt say I smoke them hor. -_-

Many ppl never expect a small little hatch back to pull up so quickly lah, when they wake up and press on, usually they catch up, but doesn't matter anymore to me. [:p][laugh][laugh]

ok lor... i 165kg run also faster than your astra

don’t believe i race you across the pedestrian crossing?

after reach the other side of the road you catch up also doesn’t matter to me anymore

bet 1 prata telur and teh tarik?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

ok lor... i 165kg run also faster than your astra

don’t believe i race you across the pedestrian crossing?

after reach the other side of the road you catch up also doesn’t matter to me anymore

bet 1 prata telur and teh tarik?

• Praise 1

Relax y'all... the troll hugging his escooter must be laughing behind keyboard while everyone else royal rumble here.

Hoot Liao Mai compare...materialism and consumerism can be quite draining..

Anything below 1.6T under the bonnet can only classify the Astra as a warm hatch with good technology and safety.

Any car goes as fast as your right foot and your heart can handle. Anyone can smoke a safe family man driving an XT.

Focus and enjoy your rides...discuss on the merits and try to resolve the niggles...

Troll will run along with his e scooter...

Agreed. Those who truly know their own place in life won't care if you're faster than them on the road. Have seen Porsches and Maseratis give way to smaller cars on the first lane, when they could easily leave them in the dirt. That is class. 

• Praise 5

I apologies for stirring so much attention. 

I already eat humble pie and admitted to making false claims, change attention to stating more facts and trends about smaller capacity engines etc, but damn these trolls never let up. Up to them. One thing for sure the Astra is faster than their escooter.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 2

Ok lah guys, lets move on!

whatever it is, most of us here are astra lovers, some own it before, some current owners, some going to sign the papers soon. 

Lets not get too heat up over how fast the car can run, technical spec will remain as technical spec, and we know specs dont always translate into actual performance. You drive you happy can liao, whatever exchange here is not going to change your mind anytime soon right. 

start your car in 1 piece, and pls shut it off in 1 piece also.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 3

Yes sir

Unless you have a determined soul in a GTR or something, even an Attrage can break away for the first 20m or so.

Now most people are almost fanatical in their desire to get a low FC, so they feather the throttle, or have some ECO button switched on that emasculates their engine..

So a light pressure turbo can edge in front of a FXT... before the FXT hauls it in... all under 8s...

No no. I drive attrage one. Consperm cannot break away.. from anything.

Traffic light showdown MLMLWML.

Hahahaha.

Overtaking on expressway is a 10 year look ahead plan.

• Praise 4

I apologies for stirring so much attention. 

I already eat humble pie and admitted to making false claims, change attention to stating more facts and trends about smaller capacity engines etc, but damn these trolls never let up. Up to them. One thing for sure the Astra is faster than their escooter.

Think of it this way; you're a winner in the power to road tax $$$$, smoke other cars easily  [grin]

• Praise 3

Think of it this way; you're a winner in the power to road tax $$$$, smoke other cars easily  [grin]

Ya lor! You are a winner because you pay so little road tax but get "more than average" power and torque.,

SG Garmen already so rich so why pay more?

[bounce1]

• Praise 1

Hi All...I am a newbie here heheh....ok been reading the discussions....very interesting...

Ok here goes....Booked an Astra 1.0T 2 weeks ago....colour? RED!!!....but...changed to Deep Sky Blue  [thumbsup] ...SE said can get end of the month.

Recent bidding on 8/11 bo tio...never kena! Hope the next round on 22/11 will kena!!! Need some moral support and motivation here hahahahah  [:p]

Really...cannot tahan already!!! [:/]  [dizzy] .........Cannot wait!!!

Cheers!!!!

• Praise 1