Opel Astra 2016

ki_chiu

This thread is getting so interesting. 

Just feel like saying this - In this fast changing world, don't ever quote yourself as rich or successful until you are dead. No wealth is guaranteed nor any industry is forever rosy. Enjoy your little success you think you have, but don't belittle others!

Lai leh. Talk so much, I thirsty liao.

Say until merc so good, lets have a meetup leh. Bring the best Merc or ride you have at home and lets have coffee. I treat la. 

No need shy one. d:)

• Praise 2

Just feel like saying this - In this fast changing world, don't ever quote yourself as rich or successful until you are dead. No wealth is guaranteed nor any industry is forever rosy. Enjoy your little success you think you have, but don't belittle others!

Say until merc so good, lets have a meetup leh. Bring the best Merc or ride you have at home and lets have coffee. I treat la.

I answer on his behalf

He NO BALLS one la

Still busy paying instalments on his mechanical keyboard and e scooter

Edited by Johnny86

Yes I agree. Things change very quickly; Don't belittle others.

I think his post in another thread, he said that he owns more than 3 cars at any one time, earns more than $500K per annum and lives in D10 GCB.

if he is rich, I don't care but when we have move on he then poke fun at the person who already apologised, I think that is too much.

Do yourselves a favour.

Dun put date and time here. No point self prawn and then pictures big big on national papers.

A word of advice if u care to take:

Dun react to such ppl. It's pointless and does nothing, even for a mouth of gas moment. At the end of the day, it's always the SKILLS and LUCK of the driver than just the car brand or make in any race.

I sincerely doubt the race will be on. Because such ppl do not have the courage outside of cyberworld or forums to stand up to any challenge (s).

You may feel justified though throwing out such a challenge. May the white ants be far far far away from the venue and time then.

Meanwhile, I believe because I encountered some puny, innocently weak rides doing daring speeds with other bigger and seemingly more powerful rides. If you dare to start a race without a seatbelt on, psychologically , it's a race to the death. Worthwhile? Proven right but ended up dead or worse, a vegetable. Champion liao?

Mouth on ppl's face. Fingers on ppl's hand. You can challenge every idiotic comments? Worthwhile?

Just sharing. No offence. There are ppl here, if you have spent enuff time, best to use your precious time for more important stuff than on them. Dun sweat small ppl and small stuff. They dun have a life. Dun throw yours out and join these.

Peace

Safe ride

Cheers

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 5

if want to race, do it right and legally. 

in sg, can forget it. 

Book a trip to Sepang. Over 1 lap. 

Racing is more than 0-100, but how one can take the corners. Now, tat at least would be legal 

• Praise 1

Why get so serious and agitated. On the other hand he keep saying accent is a good car which I am driving but find it so so compared to elantra. What weight ratio to bhp lah, all paper specs nia.

• Praise 1

I am not talking about racing each other. I want to highlight about the fella that likes to run people down. At least with so many responses, I am happy because I have exposed this Hao Lian fella.

I don't need to smoke anyone, just s decent drive to send my baby girl to my parent home, fetch my wife home and drive to work can liao

I only worry that I need to go workshop more then my work up session only

Please relax 1.0 only, don't try dangerous stun.

Our road already very dangerous already

• Praise 2

If the number come out tomorrow 4d, bad number also become nice number.

Finally settled the number plate mess by going down to LTA personally and successfully retained my old number at the 11th hour! (Old ride already with dealer!) It was easy as breeze and kudos to LTA staff for being so friendly and efficient, the whole process just take mere10 minutes at the counter - To transfer number plate between husband and wife for a nominal amount - Yes it can be done and many people are not aware of this including my SE unfortunately resulting in such inconvenience. My advice to everyone is, when it doubt, just call LTA rather. Then again, let's look on the bright side, at least it all turn out well. 

You know what, the ironic funny thing is new number generated randomly for my old car is suwee  [dizzy] That's life huh!  [:)]   

• Praise 4

I don't need to smoke anyone, just s decent drive to send my baby girl to my parent home, fetch my wife home and drive to work can liao

I only worry that I need to go workshop more then my work up session only

Please relax 1.0 only, don't try dangerous stun.

Our road already very dangerous already

Just got my 1.0 new ride, so far apart from the little hiccups, it's really a nice car I must say versus its price! Let's not talk about the friendly road tax on this car.. gosh  [:)]  Anyway, just need to get use to the MTA and trying my best to minimize the "little drag" on low gears. Yet to master it but getting there!    

I totally agree with Mugenng, drive safely is more important and as long as the car is built safe and reliable, I am happy already. In my view, there are more important things in life that we should focus on, family, friends etc :)

Really glad to find this Forum and because of you guys with so many positive feedback on this car - (Yes I did read from the first to last thread before I signed!), I am driving an Opel now! Cheers! 

• Praise 5

Finally settled the number plate mess by going down to LTA personally and successfully retained my old number at the 11th hour! (Old ride already with dealer!) It was easy as breeze and kudos to LTA staff for being so friendly and efficient, the whole process just take mere10 minutes at the counter - To transfer number plate between husband and wife for a nominal amount - Yes it can be done and many people are not aware of this including my SE unfortunately resulting in such inconvenience. My advice to everyone is, when it doubt, just call LTA rather. Then again, let's look on the bright side, at least it all turn out well. 

You know what, the ironic funny thing is new number generated randomly for my old car is suwee  [dizzy] That's life huh!  [:)]   

Congrats on your new ride. Welcome to our little community.

BTW, how much do you need to pay to LTA in your case?

Regards

Regards

• Praise 2

Regards

Regards

The cost of transfer between husband and wife is only a mere $21 and takes only 5 minutes at the counter. If this is done before the new car is registered, then that will be only cost. 

The issue now is because my new car has already been registered and a new number is generated and assigned, I will need to pay $1300 in order to replace the new number, so under these circumstances, there won't be any refund of $1200. However, they advised that there is still a possibility of getting the refund back by going through the appeal process. Of course, I will be doing that and keeping my figure crossed.  [:)]    

Why get so serious and agitated. On the other hand he keep saying accent is a good car which I am driving but find it so so compared to elantra. What weight ratio to bhp lah, all paper specs nia.

Maybe he also driving accent and stays in daddy D10 GCB???lol.....

• Praise 2

The cost of transfer between husband and wife is only a mere $21 and takes only 5 minutes at the counter. If this is done before the new car is registered, then that will be only cost. 

The issue now is because my new car has already been registered and a new number is generated and assigned, I will need to pay $1300 in order to replace the new number, so under these circumstances, there won't be any refund of $1200. However, they advised that there is still a possibility of getting the refund back by going through the appeal process. Of course, I will be doing that and keeping my figure crossed.  [:)]    

...so what happen to the old car(no number) when the number plate is transfered to the new car?

And are you selling the old car ?

↡ Advertisement