Opel Astra 2016

ki_chiu

...so what happen to the old car(no number) when the number plate is transfered to the new car?

And are you selling the old car ?

On the spot, LTA will generate a random new number for my old car.
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi, pardon me if this really sound stupid...

eg:

if driving a 1.0 in manual mode, up to 5th gear, slow down to a complete stop at junction, will the gearbox jump back to gear 1 automatically or need to shift down manually in order to move off again?

thank you..

• Praise 1

Hi, pardon me if this really sound stupid...

eg:

if driving a 1.0 in manual mode, up to 5th gear, slow down to a complete stop at junction, will the gearbox jump back to gear 1 automatically or need to shift down manually in order to move off again?

thank you..

it should shift back. in manual mode it's auto downshift, manual upshift to prevent LSPI or turbo issues

but i think there's a little quirk there being turbo car - u may be "coasting" on a higher gear (low rpm) then when u accelerate it will downshift into an appropriate rpm range then engage

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

it should shift back. in manual mode it's auto downshift, manual upshift to prevent LSPI or turbo issues

but i think there's a little quirk there being turbo car - u may be "coasting" on a higher gear (low rpm) then when u accelerate it will downshift into an appropriate rpm range then engage

thanks bro.... looks like best way is to try out personally...

can't wait til collection of car next month...  hahaha...

Yaaayyyy!!!! SE just messaged to inform me that I got the COE this time round!!! 2nd bid. Excited!!!! Tomorrow settle balance.

How long does it take for them to get the car ready for delivery? Sorry ah...excited lah hehehh

Yaaayyyy!!!! SE just messaged to inform me that I got the COE this time round!!! 2nd bid. Excited!!!! Tomorrow settle balance.

How long does it take for them to get the car ready for delivery? Sorry ah...excited lah hehehh

About a month ...if car arrived

Mine was abt  2 wks

Also got mine yesterday, it was the 2nd bid. I believe the Astras are already in Singapore and we wouldn't have to wait more than 2 weeks after registration to collect our ride.

• Praise 1

Also got mine yesterday, it was the 2nd bid. I believe the Astras are already in Singapore and we wouldn't have to wait more than 2 weeks after registration to collect our ride.

...when do you booked the car?

About a month ...if car arrived

...you mean pay the balance after successful bidding of Coe...some SE kiasu...ask for bal.even b4 that..so when the 1st installment date will be consider?
  • Praise 1

Me too SE asking $$$ before securing COE.

But hor ... 2nd bids successfully. Today will do final settlement.

I think they wanna speed up the registration chop chop faster register car. At least that’s what I was told.
  • Praise 2

Hi, I've just ordered my new Astra Sports Tourer 1.0. A new member in this forum and just created this account to be involved in this small community. Hope to get more insights from the laojiao here. Is there any singapore opel astra whatsapp/line/wechaf group to stay involve? Want to be in a friendly and humble community! :) cheers to our small and friendly community in Singapore! Hooe the after service and reliabilty is up to standard!!

• Praise 3

Hi, I've just ordered my new Astra Sports Tourer 1.0. A new member in this forum and just created this account to be involved in this small community. Hope to get more insights from the laojiao here. Is there any singapore opel astra whatsapp/line/wechaf group to stay involve? Want to be in a friendly and humble community! :) cheers to our small and friendly community in Singapore! Hooe the after service and reliabilty is up to standard!!

There are a couple of owners groups on Facebook.

• Praise 2

sibei sian.

last time book for servicing is almost anytime,  now make appt must wait for 2 weeks liao.

Called on Monday to book slot for service, was told earliest is 4 Dec, guys take note if servicing due book early.  [:/]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2