Opel Astra 2016

ki_chiu

About 1.7k for rims. No shipping freight cost because I tagged it to their periodic container shipment. Just nice when I ordered, they had a planned shipment for the next month. I got my tyres at a another place before I ordered my rims.

Thanks! So I guess its about 2k plus total. With that sum can get OZ already. 

↡ Advertisement

Thanks! So I guess its about 2k plus total. With that sum can get OZ already.

Lol. I was on OZ before that. But dent so I just changed since I needed the offset which OZ rims cannot provide.

My OZ leggera HLT 18in and Yokohama tyres was purchased 1 year ago at 2.2k.

(edited)

The current generation Astra was launched before Opel was acquired by PSA group.

The new 1.2T engine is from PSA.

The 1.2T comes only with 6MT transmission. 1.4T engine will come with CVT (7-speed for manual control).

Not sure version will come to Singapore.

https://int-media.opel.com/en/taxonomy/term/7514

Edited by Yishun
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, Zafira18 said:

Looking at used 16/17 Astra tourer, any major issue for the 1.0T engine and easytronic gearbox?

Plenty of issues. Avoid. Always take the much prefered 1.4T as shared by the Chevy Cruze and Orlando. The 6AT is shared too

The 1L vibrates like crazy and the GB self destructs easily. That combo was an all Opel effort instead of real Yankee GM hardware. Cruze 1.4T is proven to be robust and reliable. 

Actually for the price u pay for a 2017 Astra, you can easily afford a brand new Astra 1.4T at Alpine. They are having clearance sale for the Astra now so its a no brainer which one to buy. Price wise, its Cerato SX range only and cheaper than Altis

Edited by Cheefarn

1 hour ago, Cheefarn said:

Plenty of issues. Avoid. Always take the much prefered 1.4T as shared by the Chevy Cruze and Orlando. The 6AT is shared too

The 1L vibrates like crazy and the GB self destructs easily. That combo was an all Opel effort instead of real Yankee GM hardware. Cruze 1.4T is proven to be robust and reliable. 

Actually for the price u pay for a 2017 Astra, you can easily afford a brand new Astra 1.4T at Alpine. They are having clearance sale for the Astra now so its a no brainer which one to buy. Price wise, its Cerato SX range only and cheaper than Altis

Plenty of issues?  Can name them? 

1L vibrant like crazy and the GB self destruct easily?  Can share more?  You experience or hearsay tiagong one? 

You own a 1L? 

• Praise 4

2 hours ago, Yellowish said:

Astra owners, your servicing at Auto Germany is every 6months / 10k KM? 

Those bought before April/May 2019,  yes,

Those bought after ( I think so, or sometime 2nd quarter 2019), they changed it to 1 year/15,000 km. ^_^

• Praise 1

Yes, Ladies & Gentlemen.

I went for the "50K" servicing although my mileage was only 47.2K as my car was 2.6 years old.

I saw a sign that says cars bought after xxxxxx will have their scheduled servicing at 15K or 9 months or something like that, after in consultation with the manufacturer.

IMO, I prefer to service it at most 8 months due to our hot climate.

Still loving my ASTRA 1.4T HB! Going to make another trip to Petaling Jaya next month. Visited Teluk Intan in June with my Astra.

Cheers.

Edited by Teo2000
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3