Opel Astra 2016

ki_chiu

Any other bros collected their car? Gonna do a drive up to KL on Monday

↡ Advertisement

Whose ur SE?

I recommend my SE to u. A few of the bros here also visited and made their bookings with him. He quite steady one..

From day 1 till now I'll would say his very prompt and enthu and patient with me.. Will rate him 9/10 in my opinion.

Thanks but I signed with another SE...only intended to just see the car...end up test drove and signed but non guaranteed

Any other bros collected their car? Gonna do a drive up to KL on Monday ð can organize a Astra group drive together ð

Got immobiliser? Scared easy tio aim in msia
  • Praise 1

Congrats bro.. Welcome to the club ð Whose ur SE? Guess the crowd are really overwhelming over the past 2 weeks.. We should be seeing quite a no of Astra in perhaps 1 month

Ki_Chiu, I just dropped over to Ubi and was served by the SE Jaspercame over and served me. Lol.

Do you plan to change the lights? I saw some HID In eBay. And how about replacing the antenna?

Hid really makes the ride looks a whole lot more complete. I'll just stay as stock for the moment. Cos till date my wife still dosen't realize I bought the 1.4
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Hid really makes the ride looks a whole lot more complete. I'll just stay as stock for the moment. Cos till date my wife still dosen't realize I bought the 1.4ð gotta stay low temporary ð

Bro, Malaysia Opel not popular one ð they mostly target Honda and Toyota one ð

Haha true.....hope I get it but on the last bid

Never considered the 1.0T....else would have gone for safe jap 1.5 auto cars haha

Edited by Aaur4man

Hid really makes the ride looks a whole lot more complete. I'll just stay as stock for the moment. Cos till date my wife still dosen't realize I bought the 1.4

• Praise 2

Bro ur SE info not updated lei lol.. Cos my friend also keen in tourer, he just test drive the 1.0 over the weekend. He felt that the gb when put to manual it's pretty fun. But still he wanna wait for the 1.4 before making his decision

Thanks but I signed with another SE...only intended to just see the car...end up test drove and signed but non guaranteed

Thought I heard all their bids are guaranteed?

How much discount they give if you book non-guaranteed??

Congrats by the way!!

• Praise 3

Thought I heard all their bids are guaranteed?

How much discount they give if you book non-guaranteed??

Congrats by the way!!

haha if get then say....non guaranteed is good for me at the moment since i pretty much signed on the spur of the moment....did not even test drive 1.0T.

but comparing price for all makes and models (specs + features) from AD and PI, seems like i keep ending up back at the Astra. Which is good esp since i have signed lol.

Did have a chance to speak with an old uncle at the showroom who owned 2 opels previously and currently driving a B class mercs. He commented that opel's build quality is indeed good for its price, and he did not face too many problems with them lol

haha if get then say....non guaranteed is good for me at the moment since i pretty much signed on the spur of the moment....did not even test drive 1.0T.

but comparing price for all makes and models (specs + features) from AD and PI, seems like i keep ending up back at the Astra. Which is good esp since i have signed lol.

Did have a chance to speak with an old uncle at the showroom who owned 2 opels previously and currently driving a B class mercs. He commented that opel's build quality is indeed good for its price, and he did not face too many problems with them lol

U might get the car if ad wants to put more Astra on the road. Good luck

Hi guys, I just join the forum thinking of getting the Astra but not decided 1.0 or 1.4, initially trying to get PI car but gave up the idea becos feel more secure with AD.

I enjoy reading this site very informative thanks for the input... Going for test drive soon as current car scraping mid October

Hi guys, I just join the forum thinking of getting the Astra but not decided 1.0 or 1.4, initially trying to get PI car but gave up the idea becos feel more secure with AD.

I enjoy reading this site very informative thanks for the input... Going for test drive soon as current car scraping mid October

Generally with PI i would go for the bread and butter models....no frills type. otherwise not sure warranty how.

seems like no AD for Opel in Msia.....anyone knows?

Very true, is the PI warranty that make me kaput, happen to see the Astra during roadshow at suntec recently feel very solid car think the ride should as good too since many bros here already booked. Let see how is today COE

wow looks like battery for the astra's located in the luggage compartment. no wonder could not locate it in the engine bay.

wonder what benefits this has

↡ Advertisement