New Suzuki Vitara 2016

GohLaiChye

VES B (neutral)

This is good news for the Swift Sport too I hope.

The 1.4T in the Vitara makes it much more appealing too. I like the size and look of the car.

Hearsay no news......

↡ Advertisement

1.4 boosterjet I think at that price is 2WD don't have allgrip. Suzuki should have build the sports mode button instead of having it build together with allgrip

Neutral Newbie

Hello I need help resetting the oil indicator on Suzuki Vitara diesel automatic. There are some videos on YouTube pressing both dash button but it must for petrol. Can any one help?

Hi all,

Sold my vitara 2016 and have the following items for sale:

1) k&n air filter - used only 1500km. ($50)

2) chevron dashmat from australia - $75

3) molded bootmat - $40

4) Eibach lowering kit with KYB absorbers

1 inch lower. Selling at $350. Bought 1.2k. Only 1500km. Changed just before cny.

Suspension has to be swapped by wednesday. Else will go with car.

Pm for fast deals.

seems like suzuki dropped the 1.4t vitara price even more to 99k now, any current owners care to share their ownership experience so far?

currently comparing the vitara 1.4t @ 99k and subaru xv 2.0 @ 92k. the lower cost of xv up front will be offset by the higher road tax and fuel consumption in the long run anyway. 

Twincharged

seems like suzuki dropped the 1.4t vitara price even more to 99k now, any current owners care to share their ownership experience so far?

currently comparing the vitara 1.4t @ 99k and subaru xv 2.0 @ 92k. the lower cost of xv up front will be offset by the higher road tax and fuel consumption in the long run anyway.

I would think the 1.4 vitara would be a better drive

Neutral Newbie

Hi, my servicing package at Champion motors has ended. Any got good workshop for Vitara with reasonable price? Thanks.

Hi, my servicing package at Champion motors has ended. Any got good workshop for Vitara with reasonable price? Thanks.

driving a suzuki swift bought in 2017, never went back after the 1st year free servicing.

follow your car manual, buy the necessary items from stockist locally, go malaysia and pay for labour. 

Any active Vitara 1.4T owners here? Doesn't seem to be popular model in SG but fits the 2 criteria of small SUV with sunroof that I am looking for with good torque.

Will be good to have some feedback on how the car age, and maintenance cost. Thanks!

22 hours ago, Ch3nyong said:

Any active Vitara 1.4T owners here? Doesn't seem to be popular model in SG but fits the 2 criteria of small SUV with sunroof that I am looking for with good torque.

Will be good to have some feedback on how the car age, and maintenance cost. Thanks!

hope  you get a response you like.

i think there's very few Vitara on the roads too. the selling price of this car puts off many buyers. the interior is quite plain and for 99k now, you are better off with other cars.

On 10/5/2021 at 3:46 PM, mikk123 said:

obviously Suzuki is no longer a car that people are interested in, they are a niche and lifestyle car. 

so meaning is not a car worth buying.... siao liao

↡ Advertisement