New Suzuki Vitara 2016

GohLaiChye

Neutral Newbie

Own a 3 mths old vitara.

Test drive the premium (everything great) but got the basic instead.

Din know

1.6L catagory no built-in armrest - what a joke.

Further more to add one cost $600++ ( stupid ) 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Own a 3 mths old vitara.

Din know

Premium oso no armrest iirc. Really trim the specs as I recalled earlier batches had center console armrest.

So original one 600+?

Own a 3 mths old vitara.

Din know

I read some review oso commented the same as u. Arm rest n spoiler not inclusive unless top up like $800 to have both.

How u find ur 3 mths drive? How the FC n noise n any issue like the s-cross on the cut in n out of the loud air con noise?

Pls share as intend to get this by the next few mths if coe drop.

Tks in advance.. :)

Hi, may I know have you personally experienced the cut-in & cut-out of the "loud" aircon noise from the S-Cross?

I read some review oso commented the same as u. Arm rest n spoiler not inclusive unless top up like $800 to have both.

How u find ur 3 mths drive? How the FC n noise n any issue like the s-cross on the cut in n out of the loud air con noise?
Pls share as intend to get this by the next few mths if coe drop.

Tks in advance.. :)

Hi, may I know have you personally experienced the cut-in & cut-out of the "loud" aircon noise from the S-Cross?

Hi.. I did not try the S-cross as more keen on vitara. But I oso didn't pay notice of vitara cut in n out. U tried both model? How u find after u tried? Tks.

Hi all,

I went to test drive the Vitara 4WD last week, overall pretty impressed with the drive but kinda appalled by the salesguy's knowledge of the car and lacking basic stuff like center armrest.

Just to share,

The standard car (2WD or 4WD) comes with 1 yr free servicing, non HID headlamps.

The premium comes with 3 yr free servicing, HID headlamps and a 7" touchscreen ICE capable of BT connection but i think its not Android Auto enabled.

There are also these $3k Urban and Rugged add-on packages. Some of the common items are bezels for DRL, interior panels which matches the body color, side moldings.

Regarding the start/stop function, personally i didn't feel it, nor with the aircon blowing hot air as the day was rainy and cooling.

Center armrest will cost another $500+.

Btw, is it ok if i go back to CM but seek another salesguy instead?

Thanks!

• Praise 1

Hi all,

I went to test drive the Vitara 4WD last week, overall pretty impressed with the drive but kinda appalled by the salesguy's knowledge of the car and lacking basic stuff like center armrest.

Just to share,

The standard car (2WD or 4WD) comes with 1 yr free servicing, non HID headlamps.

The premium comes with 3 yr free servicing, HID headlamps and a 7" touchscreen ICE capable of BT connection but i think its not Android Auto enabled.

There are also these $3k Urban and Rugged add-on packages. Some of the common items are bezels for DRL, interior panels which matches the body color, side moldings.

Regarding the start/stop function, personally i didn't feel it, nor with the aircon blowing hot air as the day was rainy and cooling.

Thanks!

I thought the premium come with free 5 yrs servicing including major servicing? Tat was told when I went to see the vitara.

I heard people commented tat no matter how u bargain they r. Eri rigid n cannot add or free this or tat.

My frd n his frds bought together last yr. u wan to know the name of the sale man? Might b able to get slightly better deal or knowledge.

• Praise 3

Hi all,

Just to share,

Thanks!

I thought the premium come with free 5 yrs servicing including major servicing? Tat was told when I went to see the vitara.

I heard people commented tat no matter how u bargain they r. Eri rigid n cannot add or free this or tat.

My frd n his frds bought together last yr. u wan to know the name of the sale man? Might b able to get slightly better deal or knowledge.

• Praise 1

3 years. He kept stressing that to me so i remembered it clearly. I guessed they changed it?

Its 5 year warranty though, which is something i like.

Can you let me know the name of the salesperson? Thanks a lot!

• Praise 2

3 years. He kept stressing that to me so i remembered it clearly. I guessed they changed it?

Its 5 year warranty though, which is something i like.

Can you let me know the name of the salesperson? Thanks a lot!

How can I PM u? I oso quite new here.. haha..

Test drove twice the S-Cross. Didn't hear any cut-in & cut-out sound. When test-drive, never turn on the audio so that can hear whatever noise that come from the vehicle.

Anyway, feel S-Cross has more leg-room while Vitara looks more rugged.

Hi.. I did not try the S-cross as more keen on vitara. But I oso didn't pay notice of vitara cut in n out. U tried both model? How u find after u tried? Tks.

Edited by F1enthusiast
  • Praise 3

Test drove twice the S-Cross. Didn't hear any cut-in & cut-out sound. When test-drive, never turn on the audio so that can hear whatever noise that come from the vehicle.

Anyway, feel S-Cross has more leg-room while Vitara looks more rugged.

Is there any other vitara or S-Cross owner here?

please share finding of your car.

Tks,

Hi All would like to start a new thread on the New Suzuki Vitara(2WD and 4WD), Went down to the show room at the new show room at Leng kee, the showroom was crowded, this is the first time I saw the Suzuki show room with this many customer, seem like this Vitara is getting more popular.

The cheapest vision of 2WD start with 97K, a good price point to my view, hope to hear more people commenting on this.

stupid COE system caused same model come to Singapore

functionality and equipped all compromised a lot

• Praise 2

stupid COE system caused same model come to Singapore

functionality and equipped all compromised a lot

Quite a pity the car doesn't have the full safety features as that in japan.

• Praise 1

One example is center console armrest that was removed after initial batch. Really not appreciated when paying 6-figure n still have to compromise.

Ask for it. Its not difficult to get it thrown in.

↡ Advertisement