Intelligent Smart Car Sun Visor

Dinkydong

Has anyone come across a product like this one?

Those manual flip ones available on Qoo10.sg and Ebay do not appear to have positive feedbacks in terms of cutting down glare and improve visibility. I'm wondering if an active model like this one works. :a-anyone:

↡ Advertisement

There's solar film but your front windshield can't install heavily tinted film. Sun can still be glaring, plus the legal width of the sunshade isnt wide enough.

The product claims that the filter can react within 0.2 secs but even transition lens dont turn so quickly, much less behind a windshield.

There's solar film but your front windshield can't install heavily tinted film. Sun can still be glaring, plus the legal width of the sunshade isnt wide enough.

The product claims that the filter can react within 0.2 secs but even transition lens dont turn so quickly, much less behind a windshield.

The solar film already block out most of the harmful rays. My transition lens do not react while I'm in the car means the solar film is effective. My prescription sunglasses are good enough to filter any glare from the sun. In SIngapore where almost all vehicels have solar film that bulky thing above the driver's head is not necessary in fact it's a hazard if there's any frontal collision. Unless the visor maker has put this in a collision test and proven safe to use dan I will say the product is good. Until dan I have my doubts.

Neutral Newbie

I don't know about you. But that kinda look like a gigantic and huge transition glass to me. I thought smart as in it will come down or roll up as automatically. 

↡ Advertisement