Murder at Telok Kurau

Yamapi

(edited)

DEVELOPING STORY: A 23-year-old maid has been arrested after a 59-year-old woman was found dead at a Telok Kurau house.

20160607-sg-murder-data.jpg

20160607-sg-murder-1-data.jpg

Edited by Yamapi
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

DEVELOPING STORY: Alleged murder at Telok Kurau in Singapore. An elderly woman is reportedly dead.

20160607-sg-murder-data.jpg

20160607-sg-murder-1-data.jpg

OMG, I hope doesn't involve domestic mate   :lll._.:

RIP to the deceased elderly women   :a-rip:

• Praise 2

Supercharged

OMG, I hope doesn't involve domestic mate   :lll._.:

RIP to the deceased elderly women   :a-rip:

Indon maid arrested liao.

Supercharged

While we discussing about reliability of cars, here begs the question of reliability of domestic worker. Cant help but felt they r like time bomb. Having the govt of such demanding more welfare for them is not making things any better.

Seems that some of these helpers either come with mental illness or developed them after workimg for some time, these news of murdering old folks and abusing them freak me out

• Praise 2

try giving your employee $1,000 per month, have to work like a dog. Eat leftovers. Scold him everyday ............

no wonder experienced maids prefer to work elsewhere now. 

• Praise 4

try giving your employee $1,000 per month, have to work like a dog. Eat leftovers. Scold him everyday ............

no wonder experienced maids prefer to work elsewhere now.

Brother, the maids are only paid $500+ ad have to stay in... Who will not go crazy?
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

Drove out from my lorong this morning ... everything seems so quiet ...

Who would know that a murder had happened just a few streets down ...

Life is just so unpredictable

Twincharged
(edited)

OMG!   Rest in peace!

Many maids are underage!  They lied about their age!  Min age is 23 years old to work as a maid in Singapore I think.  They lied so that they could come to work.  Many are teenagers.

They can put different date of birth or details in their passport one, my Indo friend told me. 

Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Seems that some of these helpers either come with mental illness or developed them after workimg for some time, these news of murdering old folks and abusing them freak me out

You try sleeping & working in your workplace 24/7. I'm talking about no home or hostel to go back to. At any point of time your employer calls you to get up to do something. You are not given any free time, no privacy. Eat and sleep also controlled by your employer. See how long you can tahan before you develop some mental illness.

Even if the maid mental and health is ok before coming to work here but after working a while either one or both mental & health will breakdown. Who can get used to this kinda slave lifestyle?

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 7

Turbocharged

Some employers are a s s holes too. It takes a lot of abuse to murder someone.
  • Praise 13

Hypersonic
(edited)

Hmm time to import myanmar maid

They have been here for quite long already.... at least about 8 years or so ..... oso got nightmares one...... but not murder ... but "killing me softly"  type one 

Some employers are a s s holes too. It takes a lot of abuse to murder someone.

Agreed and when we clap , we clap with 2 hands, so both left hand and right hand are at fault too....... see the house so big one (3 storey detached)... can work until never finish one also...... but at the same token...... they dont make maids like they used to , no  more, anymore 

Edited by BanCoe

Turbocharged

Drove out from my lorong this morning ... everything seems so quiet ...

Who would know that a murder had happened just a few streets down ...

Life is just so unpredictable

the semi-D occupants beside the murder house dam suay