New car scratched by sickos

Friendstar

Nothing much we can do except to be defensive.

Besides sicko. We have ppl who love cars and ppl who feels is just a vehicle.

Regardless of the value of the vehicle these ppl exist. Sorry to say commercial vehicles are the most agressive. My car was also door knock by a Ferrari. However he was apologetic so nvm.

I also have 1 with a big head truck. I was knocked while sitting in the ran and he didnt care and didn't know...continue to push against mine! I wind down my window...and held his door and he still didn't know! Till I pressed the door against his butt hard! He was forcing it back real hard and finally turned about! He was shocked. I told him you knew u hit my car the 1st time u open the door...I swallowed it then u on purpose force ur door against mine again and again. May I know why? He kept quite. I told him brother....think abt it...have a good day.

Sorry very emotional each time I see tis type of post. My heart breaks.

Once new ride bye bye to usual parking place. New car will have to park the most inconvenience furthest away lots. Otherwise sure genna is just a matter of time.

Bikes are ok provided but watch the non local bikes...they bo chap 1.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

but minor scratches and dents no biggie lah.

But those really long lines (like what was described here around the car wtf) or anyhow draw type. See already also dulan  [:|]

Turbocharged
(edited)

It's more of the person rather than the type of cars. I believe most drivers are considerate one and tend to be more careful when they open the doors. Passengers are the ones that cause dents to other people's cars so dents are usually at the rear doors rather than front doors.

Still remember my 1-day old City was badly dented by a S class many years back but I did not pursue cos it was by an old lady passenger opening the door.

That's true too most times its passengers or kids which cause them. Edited by Mercury1
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Get a bottle of Meguiar's Scratch X and try first.

Are the scratches very deep?

Not very. But very long stretching across 2 doors. I'm quite thankful to be honest

I'll go giant to find later.

I'll spread some cow dung on my doors to prevent vandals. Lol

Edited by Friendstar

Whoa lao eah, really pissed off when I read your post. Sickos and Idiot aplenty, if cannot afford car or green eye, they go and scratch people's property. Please get a front and rear camera, got chance to catch must make sure these A**holes get Justice served to them. 

Whoa lao eah, really pissed off when I read your post. Sickos and Idiot aplenty, if cannot afford car or green eye, they go and scratch people's property. Please get a front and rear camera, got chance to catch must make sure these A**holes get Justice served to them.

Chill bro. U more agitated than me.

I think of this scenario.

Maybe he got retrenched and kana forced to sell his car? He feels very imbalanced.

I'm feeling better liao

This forum rocks. I didn't expect to get such strong support. From even the moderator radx.

Pleasantly surprised. Thanks for making my day and forgetting the scratches

• Praise 4

Feel sorry for ts. Real

Sick ppl

Maybe they like Mazda but not suzy?

My hdb no problem Hv jag,Audi, tons of BMW, merc

Too many for them to scratch they dun bother

Elite HDB parking lol

Turbocharged

Not very. But very long stretching across 2 doors. I'm quite thankful to be honest

Be careful though scratch x is abrasive the idea is to smooth out the paint so the surrounding paint levels with the scratch. If too deep then only a repsray or touch up.

Using it incorrectly can make the paint job worse

[grouphug]

i kena same before.

old car but just did a full resprayed.

within 2 weeks kena scratched end to end on both sides.

si bei du lan.

but what to do?

haiz.

Me too left side from front to behind

Respray cost 400 plus 5-6 yrs ago

Hypersonic

So can't see the base coat? If so, maybe got help.

It requires a lot of arm strength and persistence though. [:p]

Turbocharged

i have never had my car scratched as i always park next to motorbikes.  Those fellas take care of cars one.  REspect to them

last time I was at Fraser's hill for day trip, I parked at the corner lot . My right side was a "yellow box" of sorts, designated for pedestrians to use to access the makan place behind me. The "box" was abt one car lot width too.

bunch of Msian super/big bikes came into the carpark and a few of them parked (illegally in the yellow box) on my right really close to my driver's door and also blocking the walkway. I couldn't open my door without pushing one Ducati away...

anyway my car has a few dings on the sides (and two on the roof) but none where paint chipped off. Can't be bothered to do PDR unless subie club arranges mass PDR session again.

Turbocharged
(edited)

In MY new or old cars if park in public places kena scratch means u are lucky. Coz the car it's still there or your model is not a Toyota or Honda

Edited by BenTong
  • Praise 4

I recently suffered 4 big dents (50c coin sized) on my roof and rear C-pillar panel. Likely due to someone throwing things down from their kitchen window.......

Twincharged

Yeah for that reason I avoid parking beside SUVs or cars with kids seats behind. Interestingly lorry drivers I park beside take more care opening their doors comparatively.

I also like to park beside lorry or van. Cuz my car is small. I reverse all the way in so that even if they swing their doors all the way open, it won't hit my car. Lol.

• Praise 2

Maybe he got retrenched and kana forced to sell his car? He feels very imbalanced.

I'm feeling better liao

This forum rocks. I didn't expect to get such strong support. From even the moderator radx.

maybe male forumers like your avatar, niceee to take a few glances lol

hahaha

I'm feeling better liao

Maybe his wife ran away with another guy as handsome as you so he bo song

I'm feeling better liao

Recently got a case of 15cars kenna scratch in same night at 332 AMK open air cp. Got video which caught vandal in action but too dark to make out his face. Maybe u can suggest to ur MP for town council to install more lightings in the cp to prevent future such cases?

I'm also all for the POL camera installed by the police at the MSCP. Indeed they added a sense of security, but I've yet to see them in open air cp.

↡ Advertisement