New car scratched by sickos

Friendstar

Wah this reminds me back during march this year on my first day collection i went and bring my car to a paint protection service costed almost $1k then the next 2 days there was a fine line scratch all over my car but luckily my pps company manage to remove it easily..i cursed and swear so much on that day

Those whom say let live on this forum really got too kind of heart

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I also like to park beside lorry or van. Cuz my car is small. I reverse all the way in so that even if they swing their doors all the way open, it won't hit my car. Lol.

Heh I no choice cause my in laws place is next to the small carpark used by many trucks for loading unloading. Heng so far so good, only one time someone dink my front bonnet side lucky not too noticable.

The area also got a lot of shop keepers and bengs know each other, outsiders seen vandalising sure tio ... Lol

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Wah this reminds me back during march this year on my first day collection i went and bring my car to a paint protection service costed almost $1k then the next 2 days there was a fine line scratch all over my car but luckily my pps company manage to remove it easily..i cursed and swear so much on that day

Those whom say let live on this forum really got too kind of heart

Bro.. Still can't let go huh..? Make peace make peace.. Things like this keep for so long can turn into chronic stress. Chronic stress can be deadly..

Bro.. Still can't let go huh..? Make peace make peace.. Things like this keep for so long can turn into chronic stress. Chronic stress can be deadly..

True but in that moment surely will rage, need wait for few days to calm down, then after calm down aldy when you see the scratch then heart ache again

True but in that moment surely will rage, need wait for few days to calm down, then after calm down aldy when you see the scratch then heart ache again

• Praise 3

Actually, new car paint is really paper thin.

One slight brush will also result in scratches.

agreed with you that new car paint is thin.

just brought my new cooper s to nshw for a short spring to east ledang, noticed that a few stone chips on the bonnet and bumper.

is my mistake of not putting a layer of stone guard on the bonnet and bumper before drive it into Malaysia.

is there a way to get rid of those stone chips?

Turbocharged

True but in that moment surely will rage, need wait for few days to calm down, then after calm down aldy when you see the scratch then heart ache again ð­ How?

make peace make love.: whatever it takes.. Or else u will be the one painful... Your PPS and DPS vendors happy.. See you spend $$$.

Coz more dents and scratches will surely come.. One of the privileges that come with owning a car..

In MY new or old cars if park in public places kena scratch means u are lucky. Coz the car it's still there or your model is not a Toyota or Honda

ðððððð

Lol... V true

Car still der in 1 piece must be damn happy al haaaa

TS sorry to hear about this and I can understand how you feel.

New car kenna scratch sure will heart pain especially is purposely done by another person...

like what others say, live with it first and re-spray when your car is not the newest in the place where you park..

TS. Sorry to hear that.

But you have demonstrated that 'You own the car, and not the car own you' type of attitude.

[thumbsup] 

Compare to you, I only discovered a dent at my passenger side door when i did my first serving recently. (Service person spotted it)

I comfort myself saying 'Ai yah this is life. must close one eye'

• Praise 3

moral of the story?

buy old cars, then nobody bothers :D

No leh, I just bought old car and also kenna scratched [mad] ...I just console myself karma will get back to those idiots ten-fold soon.  [nod]

• Praise 1

the first scratch is always the hardest to accept.

I hv learn to accept the scratches as adding character to my car.

One way is to wait for car to pass the 3yr mark and do a respray to clear all the marks once and for all.

But by then, all these scratches no bother me anymore.

• Praise 1

Your neighbor must be shocked to see your love note thinking kanna a parking summon.

Haha, didn't think of that. Well, my place not affluent neighbourhood, so, to see that car was great. Every time walk past it in the car park, can admire.

Maybe bros and sis here will think like that, but not non-car loving green eyes.

• Praise 1

(edited)

MSCP : Aiyah, I would encourage all to park to the top and you likely to sleep well with a good morning everyday as I have been doing it for years.

Good luck if you can join crawling up the slope as it don't cost much on the petrol as most drivers think!!!

Edited by Jtb

Do like me lor ... keep 15-year old car plate that was retained through 4 new car purchases, to-date. Each new car bought was an EOL model, so would-be vandals would think it's an 'old' car anyways ;)

i have never had my car scratched as i always park next to motorbikes. Those fellas take care of cars one. REspect to them

I ever kenna bike topple on my door panel before. Needed to knock and spray paint :(

sometimes i sleeping in my car, then the other car park beside me, bang my door by opening the door wide.

When i wake up from my nap later, i do the same favour back [laugh][:p]

There was once when I waited for wife, inside my car.

Then came another car driven by an ang moh lady, who parked beside me, opened her door and loud bang!

So I stretched toward my passenger door and opened my door wide to bang hers (pardon the pun).

Asked her what's up?

She gave me a smirk look and walked away. No apology whatsoever.

Then I realised ... rented car :(

↡ Advertisement