New car scratched by sickos

Friendstar

My car parked in HDB open car park lot. Font and back doors were scratched last Friday, on board cam on parking mode also could not capture anyone doing it. Discover this morning the sicko add one more long line on the rear door again. Thinking making police report also no point.

↡ Advertisement

Sorry to be blunt, but Park at the top floor. Some sicko also climb up the stairs to scratch.

I think they noted your new car and followed you?

Last time we used to step on people who bought new basketball shoes. I think it's the same kind of mentality.

But agree it is sicko.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

SEE-RI-OUS? Like dat also can...How to prove it was her car that made the dent?

Bro. When there's a will there's a way. Also having a lawyer in the office does make it easy..

Some cat/s seem to like to jump over my car - small equal scratches  ...... so how??? :a-bang:   Act of God right??? I learn to live with nature.... I take it that the car I have is rented one

from the Govt. [:p]   

Some cat/s seem to like to jump over my car - small equal scratches ...... so how??? :a-bang: Act of God right??? I learn to live with nature.... I take it that the car I have is rented one

Can spray cat repellent

(edited)

My car parked in HDB open car park lot. Font and back doors were scratched last Friday, on board cam on parking mode also could not capture anyone doing it. Discover this morning the sicko add one more long line on the rear door again. Thinking making police report also no point.

U saying the culprit returned for 2nd scratch? Looks like u kena targeted. If you know a neighbour with cam, pakat with him park in front of his cam.

Bro. When there's a will there's a way. Also having a lawyer in the office does make it easy..

You can! Got a lawyer friend, can consider if kena :-) Edited by Rachdanom

U saying the culprit returned for 2nd scratch? Looks like u kena targeted. If you know a neighbour with cam, pakat with him park in front of his cam.

Been parking there for over almost 2 years with no problem. Problem is I have to work late and my block car park is always full when I returned home so I will park at another block car park but still under the HDB season parking area which I have bought.

Been parking there for over almost 2 years with no problem. Problem is I have to work late and my block car park is always full when I returned home so I will park at another block car park but still under the HDB season parking area which I have bought.

Bro, i think when you park in the other block CP, you hv parked into the culprit's regular lot, that's why

Bro, i think when you park in the other block CP, you hv parked into the culprit's regular lot, that's why

Both time is parked at different lot. I saw 1 guy who die die must park at his regular lot. The moment his regular lot is empty and his car parked at another lot he or his family members will rushed down to move his car to his regular lot. So I will avoid parking there even when the lot is empty.

9641773255_71a468c696_b.jpg

Some cat/s seem to like to jump over my car - small equal scratches  ...... so how??? :a-bang:   Act of God right??? I learn to live with nature.... I take it that the car I have is rented one

confirm no cat will climb on your car

Sorry to be blunt, but Park at the top floor. Some sicko also climb up the stairs to scratch.

they lagi prefer lor.

more ulu.

no one around.

downstair bright bright. car come in come out. they don't dare to naughty.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Last time, I drove my friend's relatively new car. Park near my place. Also kena. Someone must have thought new car in the neighbourhood.

Edited by Davidtkl

Supersonic

Both time is parked at different lot. I saw 1 guy who die die must park at his regular lot. The moment his regular lot is empty and his car parked at another lot he or his family members will rushed down to move his car to his regular lot. So I will avoid parking there even when the lot is empty.

He has cctv?

You should park opposite him. Confirm safe  [laugh]

You can! Got a lawyer friend, can consider if kena :-)

Skali it is the neighbor who is the culprit.

Frankly, u are lucky able to get company lawyer to help cos engaging private lawyer will cost and what you recover (if you recover) won't include lawyer cost.

Secondly, don't know how your lawyer manage to prove this but if you get another side lawyer to counter, it will be a long drawn affair just for a dent so maybe the ang moh is either gentleman to pay up or perhaps didn't want to blow it up so accepted the consequences?

• Praise 3

Once I was waiting in the car at maxwell hawker. Family came back from makan, teenage boy opened door wide and hard and banged my car. I wound down window and said to the boy, hey can you be more careful?

Boy looked at me in a wtf way, boarded his daddy's car.

The father witnessed the whole thing. Walked over to my side, asked if my car was Ok.

In the end the father apologised on behalf of the boy.

Kids these days... Too much pride.

• Praise 3

Your Mandai home got multi-storey parking meh? [:p]

Yah. Six levels UNDERGROUND! :D

Pundek @RadX is a pioneer. Gahmen only planning to replace our high-rise with low-sink housing and he already lead the way. [laugh]

Once I was waiting in the car at maxwell hawker. Family came back from makan, teenage boy opened door wide and hard and banged my car. I wound down window and said to the boy, hey can you be more careful?

Boy looked at me in a wtf way, boarded his daddy's car.

The father witnessed the whole thing. Walked over to my side, asked if my car was Ok.

In the end the father apologised on behalf of the boy.

Kids these days... Too much pride.

Question is if your car was dented, is sorry enough? Should we ask for compensation equivalent removing the dent which is like what...$300?
↡ Advertisement